Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Just opened a chimpout.com URL at work, thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Radbot posted:

Yep me too. Guess that guy is probably posting with Anthony Cumia.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Py-O-My posted:

His Facebook account is gone too, but it looks like the guy is such a genius that he posted this insane racist poo poo under his real name:

You might want to edit your post to let people know that the link you posted goes to a racist forum. I thought it was going to be a blog story or something about the cop.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Radbot posted:

You're not the only one.

I really hope something is done to punish that cop. I know better though.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
#notallracistshitbagcops

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I thought that by now everyone would know to hover their mouse over the link and read the status bar before clicking an unlabeled link but yeah it's probably a good idea to label that just in case.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Py-O-My posted:

His Facebook account is gone too, but it looks like the guy is such a genius that he posted this insane racist poo poo under his real name AT THIS EXTREMELY RACIST HATE SITE DO NOT CLICK THE LINK :nws: :nms:

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showt...l=1#post1102893

racist AND stupid! Our law enforcement, ladies and gentlemen.

Py-O-My
Jan 12, 2001
I am pretty skeptical that the guy is a police officer, but here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNvTcD5_ZQ4

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache
The dude has a whole bunch of personal information on his YouTube profile.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Gregor Samsa posted:

The dude has a whole bunch of personal information on his YouTube profile.

Yeah, I'm gonna guess there'll be one hell of a riot if public action isn't taken immediately by a non-local agency.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

My Imaginary GF posted:

Yeah, I'm gonna guess there'll be one hell of a riot if public action isn't taken immediately by a non-local agency.

I'm going to agree that he most likely is not a cop after seeing his profiles.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
Business insider has details on exactly how heavily armed these guys are, if you wanted numbers makes and models of the hardware to go along with the pictures

http://www.businessinsider.com/police-militarization-ferguson-2014-8

queertea
Jun 4, 2013

Not Fade Away
Uhh, I thought it was pretty obvious that's not actually the dude's YouTube profile :confused:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

queertea posted:

Uhh, I thought it was pretty obvious that's not actually the dude's YouTube profile :confused:

Check the twitter and meetme profiles.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Let us turn now to some lighter news, by which I mean news you can light on fire. Here we have Colorado State Senator Randy Baumgardner (who is definitely not overcompensating with that mustache) explaining how methane in your drinking water is actually good because it will help you save on the heating bill, like the Indians did.

quote:

"They talk about methane in the water and this, that, and the other," Baumgardner told Klingenschmitt, "but if you go back in history and look at how the Indians traveled, they traveled to the burning waters. And that was methane in the waters and that was for warmth in the wintertime. So a lot of people, if they just trace back the history, they'll know how a lot of this is propaganda"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLcXde3Cvv4

The Indians, of course, famously used every part of the wastewater slurry.

Joementum fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Aug 13, 2014

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Let us turn now to some lighter news, by which I mean news you can light on fire. Here we have Colorado State Senator Randy Baumgardner (who is definitely not overcompensating with that mustache) explaining how methane in your drinking water is actually good because it will help you save on the heating bill, like the Indians did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLcXde3Cvv4

Yeah dude the extra methane in your house will make your furnace burn brighter!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Joementum posted:

Wow. I didn't think anyone would actually try to spin flammable water as a positive. This guy should have been in Cincinnati in the '70s.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

Decided to check out prayinjesusname.org and Bill Murray's brother seems like a real dick

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Good Citizen posted:

Decided to check out prayinjesusname.org and Bill Murray's brother seems like a real dick

Klingenschmitt is running for the CO State House this year, from Colorado Springs as a Republican, naturally.

He's pretty sure that everyone not named Gordon Klingenschmitt is possessed by demonic spirits.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

Klingenschmitt is running for the CO State House this year, from Colorado Springs as a Republican, naturally.

He's pretty sure that everyone not named Gordon Klingenschmitt is possessed by demonic spirits.

I, too, treat demonic possession like the plot from The Thing. This man's stance wrt evil spirits really resonates with me.

Blindeye
Sep 22, 2006

I can't believe I kissed you!
http://www.lonestarq.com/texas-values-president-jonathan-saenz-anti-gay-activism-become-personal/

The party of spite, ladies and gentlemen! Did your wife leave you for some same-sex loving? Go regressive social conservative on her rear end and make her life a living hell as a second class citizen, gently caress yeah!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

zen death robot posted:

The full text makes it clear that Lambert traffic is exempt:

FDC 4/2599 ZKC MO..AIRSPACE FERGUSON, MO..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS WITHIN AN AREA DEFINED AS 3 NM RADIUS OF 384428N0901812W (ST LOUIS VORTAC STL129011.0) SFC-3000FT TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITIES. PURSUANT TO 14 CFR SECTION 91.137(A)(2) TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS ARE IN EFFECT. ONLY RELIEF AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS UNDER DIRECTION OF ST. LOUIS COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT ARE AUTHORIZED IN THE AIRSPACE. AIRCRAFT LANDING AND DEPARTING ST. LOUIS LAMBERT AIRPORT ARE EXEMPT FROM THIS TFR. ST. LOUIS COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT, TELEPHONE 314-889-2360, IS IN CHARGE OF THE OPERATION. KANSAS CITY /ZKC/ ARTCC, TELEPHONE 913-254-8500, IS THE FAA COORDINATION FACILITY. 1408121315-1408182000

Not to belabor the point, but do the news helicopters in this area take off from Lambert? Here in Seattle all the news stations have landing pads right on top of their buildings, so in that context it would appear that the "except Lambert Field" is intended for more conventional air traffic.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Blindeye posted:

http://www.lonestarq.com/texas-values-president-jonathan-saenz-anti-gay-activism-become-personal/

The party of spite, ladies and gentlemen! Did your wife leave you for some same-sex loving? Go regressive social conservative on her rear end and make her life a living hell as a second class citizen, gently caress yeah!

I wonder how long it will be before they flat out say "Women are a man's property" with a straight face.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

So Paul Ryan won his primary tonight.

It was never in doubt, but still, a second Cantor style unforseen upset clearing out one of the worst assholes of the House would have been great.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

And the reward for shittiest twisting of an unrelated event into a partisan political attack goes to Maureen Dowd!

Kind of a sharp twist there at paragraph 6

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

The Aardvark posted:

I wonder how long it will be before they flat out say "Women are a man's property" with a straight face.

Two years until the tea party wave in the senate hits reelection.

Edit: lol that's a great article thank you.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Aug 13, 2014

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Joementum posted:

How do you know they're not? How do you know I'm not?

I am :unsmigghh:

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Well that didn't take long. God drat.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

Good horse.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Wait. No fuckin way

Is that real?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
If you can't trust a bunch of hicks standing around a truck bed to run the government, who can you?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
It's tough to beat "guy slaughtering a turkey" as background shot for a political interview/ad, but this is a good effort.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

skaboomizzy posted:

It's tough to beat "guy slaughtering a turkey" as background shot for a political interview/ad, but this is a good effort.

Oh God.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Southeastern_California_politics.png

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

skaboomizzy posted:

What about catapulting a rabbit as part of a skeet shoot as an analogy for how taxes are harming small business?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

ComradeCosmobot posted:

What about catapulting a rabbit as part of a skeet shoot as an analogy for how taxes are harming small business?

Cain did that deliberately, Palin's turkey incident and this horse boner were both presumably accidental.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

skaboomizzy posted:

I had to look this up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5qR0aff0Kk

How did she not notice the trough full of gore?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

skaboomizzy posted:

Reminds me of that housing ad that GBS(?) found that had the dogs humping outside the window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I had to look this up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5qR0aff0Kk

How did she not notice the trough full of gore?

I saw this years ago, and my favourite part is still the man doing the slaughter. You can see the gears turning as he thinks, "That's the governor doing an interview back there. Should I stop? Naw, I got a schedule to keep."

• Locked thread