Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cole posted:

bradley manning's attorney is complaining that he isnt getting his hormone therapy lol

Uhhh, I'd really appreciate it if you respected xyr's wishes and refer to them as Chelsea from now on, thanks Cole :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yep yep, forums superstar EdgeCrusher . There's an old flash video far made about it that's really funny

link? lol

loving lol

edgecrusher you dumb piece of poo poo

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
edgecrusher was my first encounter with online USMC motards

he's the yardstick by which i measure the douche level of all other debildawgs

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

sandler's business model lately has been to scam tards for low effort movies so i consider him an american hero
He also pretty much admitted that the last film he made about going to Africa or something was all just to get a vacation

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the irony of a super jew like shim battling against a bunch of sheisty debt collectors is kind of blowing my mind i cant handle it right now

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

They should have sent a poet.

(From a stickied GBS thread, so don't all click report at once, faggots)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Aug 13, 2014

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
GREAT now we aren't going to witnes what is sure to be an exciting conclusion to Shim vs. Debt Collectors.

Shim please don't murder anyone while you're probated.

We need this.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Victor Vermis posted:

We need this.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h9EQaEl55o

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Naw, shim can stay. Someone else made the stupid post.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

is goatse even nws anymore, really

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I think people's places of employment would prefer not seeing it, but whatever.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I think people's places of employment would prefer not seeing it, but whatever.

Unemployed :smug:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cole posted:

bradley manning's attorney is complaining that it isnt getting its hormone therapy lol

ftfy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Obama Africanus posted:

edgecrusher was my first encounter with online USMC motards

he's the yardstick by which i measure the douche level of all other debildawgs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdCyJgfQsRo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

God drat it's been years since I've seen that.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Wait.. Back that the gently caress up. The entire thing comes unraveled because he spent a few nights in the county bed and breakfast over not paying his car insurance for 2 years?

No way thats real. I mean. I want it to be. But come the gently caress on. It didn't really go down that way. Did it?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah but this poo poo happened originally in like 02-03 timeframe. I wasn't here then and can't say how much any part was exaggerated, but the basic facts in the flash are pretty correct.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

blast from the loving past, holy poo poo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

just took a really satisfying no wipe dump :feelsgood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guHdbkSAA2Y

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
All of my dumps are no wipes, and all of my pees are hands free.

I make a goddamn mess sometime but I didn't fight in three goddamn wars to wipe rear end or shake dick when I got back to the states. Not even my own rear end and or dick.

America.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Good fiber and no butt hair?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Good fiber and no butt hair?

Stock in FTL and Hanes.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Ugh I gotta admit this girl I was with (who I swear was a solid 7.5) got me to shave my rear end hair so she didn't get dingleberries and matted rear end hair in her mouth when she wanted to rim me. Bitch had me shaving and nairing my back door because she loved eating rear end so much.

And I gotta admit I was having way cleaner shits.

But hairy rear end just feels better. And there is nothing less comfortable than a stubbly 5:00 clock shadow growing on your brown eye tearing up TP like concertina wire, smearing poo poo and grief all over your self.

Terrible times.

Solid 7.5 though, and loved to eat rear end, never made me wear a rubber (lol like I ever would) and was always DTF.

She did wig out when me and my boy sponge bob broke out a water pipe and started getting half baked, so I had to 86 her for that, but otherwise.. Solid 7.5, and loved to eat rear end.

Terrible mother though. No idea what was up with her kids when I'd have her holed up in some hotel for 3 days licking my rear end in a top hat and not answering her texts haha.

Surely they find a good foster home in the end in most of those situations. Right? The foster family fairy just takes Jake away from his whore mommy and a nice LDS couple raise him in Utah, right?

Dunno.

Solid 7.5 though. And def loved to eat rear end.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Shim you really should have been a character on the first few seasons of Breaking Bad

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I love Midwest sluts with kids. You can dangle those disability Disney dollars like your lebron James up in the club but your driving a focus and renting a townhouse.

And they'll still gently caress like sluts because they want the D bad in the Midwest and Midsouth. I'm not talking poo poo- the pussy game is ridiculous if you overlook a bitches maternal status. These girls got their pussies made out if memory foam or some poo poo because even the ones who've sent rounds down range through their troop chutes felt pretty god drat good when they were finishing up their post doc gender studies correspondence course from face down rear end up universities very own professor shim.

I'm not an attractive nor wealthy man, but you don't need to be if you are willing to look the other way on what's come outta that hoe before you get up in that hoe.

Especially if you can overlook her loving black dudes.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Them kids are all awfully dark haired and colorful for having such a blonde mom. I bet she'll let me gently caress her pussy straight from her rear end in a top hat, she clearly doesn't care if shits going in, coming out, or giving birth down there.

But a solid 7.5 boys, I swear. And she loved to eat rear end.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
She did this thing where she'd take my entire rear end in a top hat in her mouth, and just sorta tongue at it while simultaneously sucking. It didn't feel great to be honest, and I know for a fact she ate farts more than once and I'm way past the age of trusting a fart.

But a goddamn solid 7.5 that loved to eat rear end and had some inter racial children. I may have promised to get them all outta the ghetto and then bailed when she wasn't cool with weed after all the rear end eating and having her move outta her trailer lol.

Solid 7.5, probably has eaten my actual poo poo before however. Definitely had tongued my Fart Box on more than one occasion.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
See, in southern AZ we have Hispanic single mothers between the ages of 20 and 34 that are always a great time. They don't want their families to meet their gently caress buddy, so they never ask you to go anywhere with them , they don't care if you gently caress random bar sluts so long as you wrap up and make sure it isn't some chick they hated in high school and best of all they're almost always screamers. Not to mention they age so much better than any other group. Hell, my favorite one is a 34 year old who I found out wasn't single, but married to a contractor making insane money in Afghanistan and had never served a day in the military, just got the job because his dad was a GS-14 or some poo poo. So I started making sure to do the most vile poo poo I could muster with her. Just last week she had to go to a parent teacher conference reeking of anal and some DKNY perfume she threw on out the door to make it in time.

If he ever takes a blacklight out in his billiards room, he's gonna see I've been spelling my name with my spent seed on his newly re-felted table for the last few months he's been gone.

If you're gonna be Jody, be the best goddamed Jody you can be

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Pro move is to spell someone else's name.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Can't tell if I feel guilt, remorse, lol, or relief about that one.

Pretty sure she's full on turning tricks for formula now. I'm so loving broken I have no human response other than to laugh and then remember how a cold tongue stud felt when it slapped my slightly opened, prone, browneye one time and chuckle nervously.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Whip ask the admins if shim can have his own sub forum.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

Pro move is to spell someone else's name.

Picasso never scribbled Monet's name on his own hard work, Beanie

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Jk I think the poo poo is hilarious and I made sure her little brother found out she eats rear end haha

He was all gonna defend big sisters honor lol but he was too busy not being able to join the marines bc of the football injury that ruined his full ride scholarship he had to being a Navy Academy sniper cadet. :rolleyes:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
She sold some MLM poo poo and I promised to invest in her business when we got our own place hahaha.

Sometimes tho I'll be honest, I'll want to get my rear end ate. And I'll look up at the skies and think of her.

Solid 7.5, loved to eat rear end.

Had hella inter racial kids tho.
:smith:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm pretty good with not having a girl eat my rear end out.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

holocaust bloopers posted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

dramatization of shim's rear end getting eaten when he trusts a fart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lft51kJdDxc&t=36s

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

dramatization of shim's rear end getting eaten when he trusts a fart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lft51kJdDxc&t=36s

I know better than to click on that.

Shim, your posts remind me of the time I broke out my spear and went ape hunting in a fit of jungle fever. Bagged tagged and released back into the wild a high 6 low 7.
Easy to get off. I needed a god drat tank and rebreather too. The loving Nile ran out of her. All on some stranger's couch they had tossed into a spare bedroom. Since we hooked up at some party some other chick at a pool hall invited me to. Never got either one's name but I do know she was married. Since the reason she wanted some master race in her was because her husband didn't want to gently caress. Maybe he had broken dick, maybe he just didn't have a snorkel. Again. Monsoon conditions.
Best part is that wasn't the best story I have that started at that pool hall. That would be the time I had a smoking slut waisted on x grab me in mid shot and start making out with me in front of her cheering boyfriend. Things took a turn for the strange shortly after.
Remind me to tell you the time I had an off shift stripper try to pick me up at my best friend's batchler party. It's a tale of poor decisions and clean std test (only because I backed out because I might be fuckin retarded).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

holocaust bloopers posted:

You're missing out. It feels amazing.

• Locked thread