Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Yo sup. Have a 17 minute ISIS beheading video. The victims are, as far as I know, tribal leaders who did not swear allegiance to the IS.

WARNING: loving disgusting and absolutely not safe for work. Beheadings and such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szyyaWrLfEs

loving gross, disgusting, and brutal. You have been warned.

Also Maliki resigned but who cares,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

God is Great

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His prophet

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hmm... not sure op

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

didnt watch video is what i mean byt hat

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the fuzzy preview image is pretty much all you need to infer the rest

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lets have a traveling thread op

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

IS IS baby

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
Serious question: why don't the countries bordering these idiots do anything to stop this. Surely they must know their country is next.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Morally Inept posted:

Serious question: why don't the countries bordering these idiots do anything to stop this. Surely they must know their country is next.

well syria/assad is fighting isis. so is iraq. and so is iran. so really every country bordering these people is fighting them. does that answer your question? if you consider kurdistan a country, they are also fighting isis

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Morally Inept posted:

:iit:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a beheading is the best death, a warriors death

i will behead my eneimes also

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Fat Lowtax posted:

IS IS baby

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

he was a enemy of mine. a good enemy, he fought better than any man i have fought before. i will drink to his memory

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

what i would say to isis

take a pull at the hellhorn, an you get there before me! *leaps into battle*

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
How about those not quite bordering but closer than the USA? Why aren't they jumping to kill these bastards?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

he was a enemy of mine. a good enemy, he fought better than any man i have fought before. i will drink to his memory

are you talking to your enemies skull?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

to say "no one in the region is doing anything about this" is retarded because you have the kurds, the shiites, and syria resisting the Ridiculous Fake Sunni Caliphate advance

and that advance has now stopped

why?

because they have taken over all the upset and angry sunni areas. now it stalls because no one else outside of the super bitter baathists and the desperate marginalized northern sunnis are going to feed isis

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

what i would say to isis

take a pull at the hellhorn, an you get there before me! *leaps into battle*

good luck on your quest!!!!!!!!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
cannot wait for videos of isis dudes gettin waxed by jdams and my tax dollars

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
We'll that wasn't how your supposed to act in a democracy!

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
this stuff seems alien to us in the west because we dont slaughter our own animals. i watched that first guy bleat like a goat for a few seconds and then he was fine. whats the big deal?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the market for useful jihadists is p limited, outside of northern arab sunni islam and the "lonely european man looking for a muslim adventure" demographic

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

this stuff seems alien to us in the west because we dont slaughter our own animals. i watched that first guy bleat like a goat for a few seconds and then he was fine. whats the big deal?

"was fine". Yea I bet he was totally fine.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

its cool that i hid the real news, maliki resigning, among all this poo poo and people still cared about a bunch of peasants chopped up by the IS more

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Ah religion, what a wonderful way to get people to do horrible things in the name of righteousness.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

who doesnt know maliki resigned human being

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

why

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OG hadist

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

No. 6 posted:

Ah religion, what a wonderful way to get people to do horrible things in the name of righteousness.

ppl have done worse things in the name of secularism see: hitler, dawkins, stalin

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

who maliki

ths educate on this poo poo i know you got nothing better to do actually i dont know im just guessing

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

who maliki

ths educate on this poo poo i know you got nothing better to do actually i dont know im just guessing

hes no rafiki thats for sure

he was iraq's leader, but very bad at his job. everyone wanted em to resign, and he's really dragging his butt to do so.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

its good that you balance out your edgy shitposting in gbs with earnest tokens of advice in e/n

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i think a good goal in life to have is to try not to get beheaded

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
It was going to get more interesting since at first Maliki wasn't going to step down but then found himself more and more isolated so pussied out. I was hoping for an internal Iraqi shoot out.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i don't want beheading videos because i have a sense of decency and compassion. but here is a very good and exclusive documentary by vice about the ~Islamic State~.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

lonesomedwarf posted:

a beheading is the best death, a warriors death

i will behead my eneimes also
the way these guys behead people is lot different from the way you normally think of beheading

it takes a long time, and you're alive for all of it

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ya uh op you shouldn't have led with that video. unless this is an ogrish style thread. you have to break a few apostate eggs to make an islamic omelette, that's just periphery stuff. there's more to talk about than the savagery required to completely upheave a large culturally significant and important region in the world.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lonesomedwarf posted:

who maliki

maliki was like the serious seeming chalabi, if you remember chalabi. maliki was a dissident under saddam and spent most of his life exiled outside of iraq

he helped write the current iraqi constitution, underwritten by guess the united snakes, and as prime minister was overwhelmed, sectarian, and unable to really deal with an impossible situation

ultimately hes just a symbol of the fact that iraq is not really a nation and de-baathification destroyed all possibility of keeping it together

if anyone thinks the kurds are going to go back to the status quo lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

the kurds are strange to me because it seems that everyone Ive ever spoken to or read about thinks they're good guys aside from the Turks.

What did they do to obtain such all-reaching approval? Just minding their own business?

• Locked thread