Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soybean

seriously anime is good in fact its not really bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

saboten posted:

ありがとうね~^^

soybean

kyon kun denwa

Matoi Ryuko

Diqnol

God drat it soybean.

Matoi Ryuko

Gaffle

sWAg

my sister has been watching death note. i think it's really funny that they portray the main character as some kind of super genius badass but he's actually pretty retarded and it makes me laugh. well that's my anime story for this week

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
anime is bad. if there's an anime that's good, then it's not anime.

soybean

everyone please pyf anime pics

from shonen to kawaii we takem all

soybean

bacalou

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i am he

Girls und Panzer is a quick fun watch. I'd recommend it.

cute anime girl

Glorious nippon etc etc kawaii desu.

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
dexters lab is a good anime

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
also powerpuff girls

Vordhosbn

I never really gave anime a chance until I was turned on to Full Metal Alchemist. I love the rich story and beautiful animation style. Can anyone recommend other anime I might like?

Matoi Ryuko

Vordhosbn posted:

I never really gave anime a chance until I was turned on to Full Metal Alchemist. I love the rich story and beautiful animation style. Can anyone recommend other anime I might like?

Eureka 7.

Matoi Ryuko

Also, Trigun.

i am he

Vordhosbn posted:

That was my first anime too. You should also watch Death Note, and Cowboy Bebop. I think they're both pretty accessible and cool.

i am he

I love Yu Yu Hakusho too, but it wouldn't be my first recommendation.

bacalou

cat soup is pretty good i think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH5sacgeY5Q

bacalou

also noiseman sound insect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPOlYfHdpwU

ass
I never watched cow boy bobop am I missing out on something

ass
Please note that iamhe's opinion is the only valid opinion on this forum because he got me into mgs

Vordhosbn

Thanks, friends. I will check those out.

Addendum: I've seen a couple seasons of Cowboy Bebop, but I did not like Ed much. She was too much of a nutcase for me. Otherwise I remember enjoying it, but that was a long time ago. I should give it another viewing.

i am he

Mike Maddux posted:

I never watched cow boy bobop am I missing out on something

It's good. Just watch like 5 episodes or so and if you don't care for it then no biggie.

Stormyish

Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure

Stormyish

Sometimes I get so worked up that I just need a good cry

Matoi Ryuko

Stormyish posted:

Sometimes I get so worked up that I just need a good cry

:(

i am he

Stormyish posted:

Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure

Ya, this is awesome.

Stormyish

Nononno, watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1W-OootVqM

Matoi Ryuko

Oooh...I see.

rhizomorph
life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome.

Illegal Carrot posted:

anime is bad. if there's an anime that's good, then it's not anime.

lololol attack on titan is the poo poo, but it will gently caress w/ ur high tho
http://youtu.be/MGRm4IzK1SQ

cute anime girl

Mike Maddux posted:

Please note that iamhe's opinion is the only valid opinion on this forum because he got me into mgs

Listen to me for once and play Silent Hill

Salmiakki

came here to p oast this

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i am he posted:

Girls und Panzer is a quick fun watch. I'd recommend it.

ya I like it cuz the moe stuff is added on top of tanks instead of the other way around. I play world of tanks

ass

cute anime girl posted:

Listen to me for once and play Silent Hill

sure just give me some dolla to buy it cause i'm broke as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Vordhosbn posted:

Thanks, friends. I will check those out.

Addendum: I've seen a couple seasons of Cowboy Bebop, but I did not like Ed much. She was too much of a nutcase for me. Otherwise I remember enjoying it, but that was a long time ago. I should give it another viewing.

you watch cowboy bebop for the music and the anime dog and maybe Edward but mostly the first two

• Locked thread