Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Matoi Ryuko posted:

gently caress you.

ITT Everyone is their av

Over There fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Aug 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

gently caress you.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

gently caress you.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Matoi Ryuko posted:

gently caress you.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Over There posted:

All you people have been doing is arguing all day over nothing. Be funny again.
your a butt!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Idgi

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Me either. :shrug:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

people are ACTually theyre avatars

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

one, two... two females! ha! ah ah!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

one, two... two females! ha! ah ah!
holy gently caress a bee!!!

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Gas

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

It's your thread!!!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
at least post a goatse OP

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Yeah, post a goatee.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/xkoaGMj.gif rear end hole to the turd dimension

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

It's so beautiful.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
It's one of my triggers gently caress you

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Over There posted:

ITT Everyone is their av

if you dont live by this rule everyday then gently caress is wrong w/ you OP

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
now matoi ryuko how would you feel if i posited that not all anime sucks but kill la kill is indeed one of the lesser animes?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Mods are asleep.

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!
edit: wrong thread

Obeah fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Aug 15, 2014

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830
....and I'm white!

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
drat NIGGA has been banned 5 times lol

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

a hole-y ghost posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3deNVM3EWIc

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Obeah posted:

OP, you are a chucklefuck and a oval office. I like rap. I loving love rap. The playlist I'm listening to right now has Wu-Tang, Lupe Fiasco, and Kanye West on it. Yeah, Kanye's a lovely person, but so are most musicians. Artists are shite. Look at John Lennon: "Imagine" is pure hypocrisy. Anyway, this isn't a "race" thing, you turd. Nice try. Cops are shite and I agree with your suggestion of "kill em all", but policemen in general are another story. You'd be scared too if some DMX looking motherfucker told you he was going to gently caress your wife.

I don't have a wife, and I don't plan to tie myself down to some crazy dramaqueen anytime soon. A lot of people my age (God, I feel old) are getting married and a lot of the single guys my age are the usual suspects of autists, MRAs, or both. But if I did have a wife, I wouldn't want some loving other DUDE getting in there. Self-respect is something I guess this generation doesn't get. The slizz is mine.

I actually tricked this slam whale on PoF into going out on a date with me after I jokingly admitted to liking Garfield comic strips. She's really into Garfield Minus Garfield. She's actually pretty cool on the whole, and I like that we can do things together, but you post like her bullshit hipster friends talk: Ignorantly.

I mean, the cop shouldn't have shot him, and I don't agree with the ineffectual cooing Obama's thrown at the public as a response (same with him and Putin), but it's pretty clear that if there hadn't been a gun - IN THE DUDE'S HANDS AND AIMED AT SOMEONE - this would be a non-issue. loving doped up madmen shouldn't be able to just "get a gun". I've been doing light methamphetamines for eight months now, and let me tell you something: I'm the last loving person you want with a gun.

Meth and guns aren't really the problem though (meth has actually focused me more than anything), and I'll say you got a point there, blood. It's the societal forces behind it. The internet's made everyone feel like they're the best possible person even if they're a total AIDS human being. Validate yourself on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, etc. and don't worry - even if you're posting about how you love to gently caress ponies because of some "Feminist" cartoon, some SJW out there will come forth to defend you and your sadbrain.

It's like we're all living in Marvel's House of M (where mutant humans are the dominant social group) or something. If this were a comic universe attempting to clumsily confine itself to the limits of film, I'd bet there'd even be a nice Buttcoin-shaped MacGuffin. But seriously, the values I knew ten years ago just don't exist anymore. I'm not a typical "90s kid" human being or anything - I don't even loving pretend to understand why you shitheels like Twin Peaks - my tastes ran more towards All That, Rugrats, Doug, Ren & Stimpy, The Angry Beavers, Kenan & Kel, Spongebob Squarepants, The Wild Thornberrys, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd n Eddy, Clarissa Explains It All, The Secret World of Alex Mack, The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo, Johnny Bravo, The Sopranos and don't even loving get me started on how the series finales to Dinosaurs and David the Gnome fundamentally changed who I am. I mean, it's not like Uli getting locked in his bedroom with nothing but his Playstation and a copy of Bubsy for the first 12 years of his life, but these sort of things definitely had a positive effect on me.

But you mad, so you won't even bother to reply with intelligence or sincerity. This is the sort of talk we could have had in old GBS. I sort of miss it... even if it was pretty gay.

All I'm saying is, mistakes were made but this is the internet and it's time you manned up and stopped being a pussy bitch. hth

Ya

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Nope.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

i must compose posted:

now matoi ryuko how would you feel if i posited that not all anime sucks but kill la kill is indeed one of the lesser animes?

I would be absolutely crushed!! :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

anime shmanime :rolleyes:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Anime sucks. Attack on Titan is alright tho

feller
Jul 5, 2006

plz no

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Guys I just noticed I joined on my birthday isn't that p cool

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Over There posted:

Mods are asleep.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later youre banned by the reaper

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I would be absolutely crushed!! :(

good thing i'd never say that then :waycool:

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Over There posted:

Anime sucks. Attack on Titan is alright tho

gently caress you

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
good

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Al Cowens(Sabel) will survive but I doubt the rest of those faggots will be here when the hammer falls.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op is making some loving philosophical statement on forums entropy and :words: gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
When I was a young teen ninja scroll was good. Probably still is.

• Locked thread