Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I like to really wind one up and let it fly. I'm not disgusting tho, I'll shield the world with my elbow.

Nothing worse than some rear end in a top hat who holds in their sneezes or has little sneezes that sound like they're gonna have a god drat aneurysm.

C/d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Sneeze into a womans pussay

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
i worked with a guy who would amplify his sneezes by sorta yelling AHH CHOOO in hte middle of the sneeze and then everyone would roll their eyes

later he got fired for stealing. loud sneezers are bad people

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My roommate goes "ahh chuh" I go "ahhhhhhhhhh choooooo" like I'm going ssj

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
When I sneeze loud. Feels good.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

gently caress tiny sneezers

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I like to projectile poo poo when I sneeze. Right onto a sneeze guard

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Loud sneezes are real men. Congrats on not being some metro-sexual pussy that sneezes like a girl-child.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I'm a tiny sneezer, also a massive human being and a small bart

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
huge, bone-rattling sneezes

feld
Feb 11, 2008

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

i also come from a family of loud sneezers. feels good man.

my friend's gf once started sneezing and i thought she was having a seizure. it was like "CHEE CHEE CHEE CHEE CHEE..." really cute and high pitched. i had no idea what was going on.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

lol if you stifle your sneezes, let that poo poo fly

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I just plucked some nose hairs and had about 20 sneezes within 3 minutes...

feelin' a pretty nice afterglow right now

The BLT
Jan 3, 2008
Do you know the sandwhich man?
Sorry OP but you're dumb. Loud sneezes are the perfect way to let the entire office know "hey I'm a tremendous shithead and I crave even negative attention".

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The BLT posted:

Sorry OP but you're dumb. Loud sneezes are the perfect way to let the entire office know "hey I'm a tremendous shithead and I crave even negative attention".

Does you're dick shrivel up every time you hear a real man sneeze?

Sagan
Jan 26, 2005

Fun Shoe

Hobohemian posted:

Does you're dick shrivel up every time you hear a real man sneeze?

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I sneeze like motherfucket godzilla - it's all high pitched and weird at first and then it brings the bass

but poo poo i just burped so loud the room was still vibrating after

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
you don't have to stifle your sneezes, just don't pronounce "ahh choo" as you do it and it wont sound obnoxious

texasmed
May 27, 2004
sneezing is for pussies

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
How many times do you sneeze at a time? I wind up and let loose two swirling tempests of saliva and lung gravy. My sister does four and they sound like aaah*sknrt*shooooooo

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

texasmed posted:

sneezing is for pussies

no, that's called queefing

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I had a gf a long time ago who would sneeze at least 5-7 times

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
I like to say "hat CHOOSers" when I sneeze

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
Me too bro. Every time I sneeze I scare the poo poo out of my dog. You'd think she'd get used to it by now but oh no

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
I like to honor people whose job it is to select headwear, when i sneeze

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
When I sneeze I like to do a thuum so I can be extra obnoxious and manly.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Loud and proud. Alpha that poo poo bro.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Children who shout, "Mommy! Look at me! Look what I'm doing!" grow up to be loud sneezers.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I'm pretty loud and don't get how people can do that thing where they pinch their noses and just make a little snerfing noise. I tried that once and my sinuses almost exploded

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

loud sneezers are bad people

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Skeleton Ape posted:

I'm pretty loud and don't get how people can do that thing where they pinch their noses and just make a little snerfing noise. I tried that once and my sinuses almost exploded

i tried to stifle a sneeze and poo poo hurt the back of my throat and my right ear felt like it almost blew out

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I tried to stifle a sneeze once and skin started sloughing off my face and i farted out a djinn

I just don't understand how people do it

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

stifling a sneeze isn't hard or painful if you know how to do it. it's also more polite and sanitary when you're indoors. when you're outside, let em fly, i guess, but don't be obnoxiously loud about it

also,

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

loud sneezers are bad people

BigBoss posted:

Children who shout, "Mommy! Look at me! Look what I'm doing!" grow up to be loud sneezers.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

LifeSizePotato posted:

stifling a sneeze isn't hard or painful if you know how to do it. it's also more polite and sanitary when you're indoors. when you're outside, let em fly, i guess, but don't be obnoxiously loud about it

also,

How are you such a goddamn pussy?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I run around work with my dick out yelling "Its coming, its coming!" then I sneeze loudly out the eye of my dick.

Quiet-sneezers or stifle-sneezers are loving poofters.

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Aug 15, 2014

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Hobohemian posted:

How are you such a goddamn pussy?

you are what you eat

:quagmire:

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

lol at the insecure man babies itt who think sneezing like a coked up howler monkey is how you assert your alpha male status

Badass
Apr 14, 2014

LifeSizePotato posted:

lol at the insecure man babies itt who think sneezing like a coked up howler monkey is how you assert your alpha male status

How else are you gonna do it in public without getting arrested

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

sneezing is loving worthless

hitting your chest with your bricksized fists during storms is way more effective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Stiflers are like the people who won't clear their throat and keep talking with that phlegmy voice cause of sanitation.

Ironically they probably constantly spit up their saliva cause "I ain't swallowing that"

• Locked thread