Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

im one of the skulls

i am he

the state of modern female fantasy drawings disgusts me

google THIS

scantily clad fantasy women, I mean you just don't see that anymore

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm the turtle-shell thigh... helmets

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I think that's actually a snake with boobs and hair

Harthacnut

Someone help her, she's clearly had her back twisted by an evil ogre :gonk:

A Time To Chill

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm the turtle-shell thigh... helmets

the thigh is a v vulnerable part of the female body. it must be protected at all costs, even if you must sacrifice armor on your torso to do so

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm actually curious as to whether she has a right arm or not

bacalou

Salmiakki posted:

im one of the skulls

Piso Mojado

the best defense against ogres is having no rib cage

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ATCG posted:

the best defense against ogres is having no rib cage

or intestines

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

it's how she stays so thin

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Salmiakki posted:

im two of the skulls

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm the broken neck

Piso Mojado

I'm Frank Granados

i am he

I'm the person who's going to murder the "im" meme

Matoi Ryuko

I'm the meme.

GEExCEE

*archaeological scholar pulls the vines aside and brushes some dirt off the tablet to reveals... the ancient olmec secret of how to draw smokin barbarian babes*

Salmiakki

GEExCEE posted:

*archaeological scholar pulls the vines aside and brushes some dirt off the tablet to reveals... the ancient olmec secret of how to draw smokin barbarian babes*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ATCG posted:

I'm Frank Granados

How did you discover the lost art of drawing fantasy females, frank?

Harthacnut

I'm actually curious as to whether she has a right arm or not

Her right boob has a hand coming out of it

Harthacnut

Or maybe her right boob is a hand

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lord of Bore posted:

Her right boob has a hand coming out of it

Just one of many of the ancient secrets of drawing fantasy females

Piso Mojado

How did you discover the lost art of drawing fantasy females, frank?

Lots of practice. If you put your mind to it, you can do anything. Here is another example you can study.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ATCG posted:

Lots of practice. If you put your mind to it, you can do anything. Here is another example you can study.

Salmiakki

ATCG posted:

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

Harthacnut

Her bikini bottoms bulge in a way that makes me uncomfortable

A Time To Chill

please don't post fatties itt thanks

Harthacnut

Also everything else in that picture

Piso Mojado

Lord of Bore posted:

Her bikini bottoms bulge in a way that makes me uncomfortable

Not everyone "gets" art

i am he

archaelogist sketching fantasy females while on lunch break in ancient sumerian temple: poo poo, poo poo! *scribbles all over drawing* i cant do it! these females just arent sexy! *crumples paper and throws it into the corner, adding to the pile* argh! this one too! its just all wrong! *crumples and throws it, but misses the pile and it rolls into a hidden switch in the wall opening up a secret tomb*

archaelogist enters, an ancient script adorns the walls: this is a huge discovery. i'll be famous for this, world renowned! they'll put my name in textbooks! we can finally understand the secret to drawing fantasy females!

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

archaelogist sketching fantasy females while on lunch break in ancient sumerian temple: poo poo, poo poo! *scribbles all over drawing* i cant do it! these females just arent sexy! *crumples paper and throws it into the corner, adding to the pile* argh! this one too! its just all wrong! *crumples and throws it, but misses the pile and it rolls into a hidden switch in the wall opening up a secret tomb*

archaelogist enters, an ancient script adorns the walls: this is a huge discovery. i'll be famous for this, world renowned! they'll put my name in textbooks! we can finally understand the secret to drawing fantasy females!

its a good thing that archaeologist had a kind soul. if a man with ab ad soul enters the tomb of sexy fantasy females, he will suffer the curse of the busty warrior ladies

GEExCEE

the mummy's eyes snap open, and a sudden wind blows out the torches as it utters a terrible curse:

"you... draw... Ugly titty..."

Salmiakki

GEExCEE posted:

the mummy's eyes snap open, and a sudden wind blows out the torches as it utters a terrible curse:

Sleepy Sip

the world has lost its sexiest fantasy female

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

i am he

the stone door slammed shut, an eerie man stepped out of the shadows, as if he'd been there for...thousands...of years

"buy my book"

GEExCEE

Indiana Jones escapes from an ancient temple, narrowly escaping death-by-giant boulder. There's a little gift shop selling souvenirs of scantily clad babes perched atop boulders, and an attendant to take people's audio tours. Oh and some scarves, there's scarves of the temple, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
modern anime is so much more civilized

• Locked thread