Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
It's clear that these people aren't happy in this land of opportunity and I've seen some of them espousing acts of violence against us for no reason other than jealousy? How can we deal with this in a humane way? One possibility is to form some sort of "camp" where we can consolidate them and help them find gainful employment. This would also protect us from any diseases that they may be carrying. Another option would be to set aside some land, perhaps an area without much useful resources for us, that they could occupy where they can be among those of their own kind and live according to the dictates of their backwards culture. And a final option would be to humanely destroy them before they begin to breed.

Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Start a program that lets them work towards plat.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
ADOLF HITLER! LOL!!!!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

ProfessorMurder posted:

Start a pogram

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

or even a pogrom

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Inevitable posted:

It's clear that these people aren't happy in this land of opportunity and I've seen some of them espousing acts of violence against us for no reason other than jealousy? How can we deal with this in a humane way? One possibility is to form some sort of "camp" where we can consolidate them and help them find gainful employment. This would also protect us from any diseases that they may be carrying. Another option would be to set aside some land, perhaps an area without much useful resources for us, that they could occupy where they can be among those of their own kind and live according to the dictates of their backwards culture. And a final option would be to humanely destroy them before they begin to breed.

Thoughts?

I'm too full of my self-importance as a platinum member to have heard anything you said after the hyphen in the thread title.

LET THEM EAT gently caress.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Let's run their country into the ground while moving all of our platinum accounts to Dubai or the Cayman Islands.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Inevitable posted:

And a final option would be to humanely destroy them before they begin to breed.

Look at you, thinking a woman of any consequence would choose to breed with a non-plat poor.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

butplug accident posted:

ADOLF HITLER! LOL!!!!

Are you a non-plat-sympathizer? Answer truthfully.

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830
platinum user's burden

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Runaktla posted:

Let's run their country into the ground while moving all of our platinum accounts to Dubai or the Cayman Islands.

nevermind, let's do this

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im really jealous of you plats :smith:

unfortunately i simply can't scrounge up the cash needed to join you as i keep wasting it all on anime

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Zzulu posted:

unfortunately i simply can't scrounge up the cash needed to join you as i keep wasting it all on anime

You're very articulate for a non-plat and you seem to know your place. You may represent the non-plats in this discussion. If we approve of your performance you may be eligible for certain compensation.

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
we must seek a final solution to the non-plat question

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
Maybe we should all work together to be charitable until all of our brothers has the basic dignity of plat

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Kyrie eleison posted:

Maybe we should all work together to be charitable until all of our brothers has the basic dignity of plat

Certainly, the good ones may someday be a part of our civilization, but there are many "bad eggs" that must be taken care of first.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Kyrie eleison posted:

lol, yea, let's give this a shot

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

by Lowtax
lol you gave this internet website money

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
i'm transplat stop oppressing me.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

RedTeam posted:

Disgusting.

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

I have a platinum credit card, too. So, apparently, I'm doubly special.

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830
The biggest problem we face now are non-plats who will buy (or steal, rather) the platinum upgrade in an attempt to be regular people like the rest of us. But hear me now as I live and breathe, as long as they have one drop of non-plat blood running through their veins, they will never be equals.

Julien Sorel fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Aug 16, 2014

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
my pronouns are plat/plats tia god bless.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Zzulu posted:

RedTeam posted:

Let's make these two non plats fight to the death for our own depraved entertainment! We shall have sport.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Send them to the bitMines.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Oncogene posted:

The biggest problem we face now are non-plats who will buy (or steal, rather) the platinum upgrade in an attempt to be regular people like the rest of us. But hear me now as I live and breath, as long as they have one drop of non-plat blood running through their veins, they will never be equals.

+1

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/member2.php?action=viewlist&userlist=ignore

I ate Jesus
Feb 27, 2001
don't remember if I bought plat posting itt to see thanks

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
the fee for a platinum membership is exorbitant considering what it gets you

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now

iNFUSiON
May 1, 2005
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
~ Robert A. Heinlein
need more plebs

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican
apartheid may work in this situation

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
raise moeny to get us all plat :)

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

lets make a forum where only they can post until they fix their "problem"

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
will inform on other non plats in exchange for free plat after the trials and executions

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
i don't really want to associate with people who've spent more than $10 on this forum. can we normal folk get our own board?

Do The Evolution
Aug 5, 2013

but why
eat the rich

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Honestly we really should shut down any further plat registration. Our purity is only being watered down. Those who remain non-plat will simply have to make do with their lowly existences as God intended.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

give everyone without plat forums cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
EIN VOLK EIN FORUM EIN FUHRER

• Locked thread