Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
Does this mean our boogers will get bigger? , or at least longer, if the snot dries along the inside of your nose and you blow out a long stringy one

this means that by the time youre 70 youll have inch 1/2 long snot shards to flick at ppl? lets see what youtube has btw bet that poo poo is cray cray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuiAORVg3BQ
sweet fuc :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

you loving jerk

thats a new one though i havent seen it before

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

your nose is constantly growing and it's subtracting from your penis length

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

cant wait, love pickin my nose

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
I wonder how drat big Adrian Brody's nose is gonna get :stare:

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

lonesomedwarf posted:

cant wait, love pickin my nose

Invest in some salad tongs, pick bro.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

i had an ex with a long nose,now that you mention it i suppose she will look like a witch. an old witch

instead of a young one

good point op

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Fifth grade was the poo poo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i had an ex with a long nose,now that you mention it i suppose she will look like a witch. an old witch

instead of a young one

good point op
should have stayed with hher. old witches are better because theyve compiled a larger number of sexiness magic spells

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

should have stayed with hher. old witches are better because theyve compiled a larger number of sexiness magic spells

actually youre sort of right in that she would get high and then come over and demand i bang her
like a sex witch. except she used the magic on herself for more intense orgasms. that was kind of unfair in hindsight

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Surgery for that isn't hard to come by really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Ramsus posted:

Surgery for that isn't hard to come by really.

isnt it expensive. anyway it wasnt terribly long outwards it was long downards; how do you fix that

i kept her hidden from friends and family not because they would burn her but because she was a long nosed white trash sex witch

• Locked thread