Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCsR91uil8Y

what's this guy doing wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hes big.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
asking for a friend eh

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
i feel bad for him until he indirectly makes a plea for pity money from his "fans"

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I don't know what to do about how fat I am, I tried drinking less soda & eating less food but, eh... if I had $200,000 that would make me not fat but where would I find $200,000 when I'm really busy eating myself to death & playing MMORPGs?

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
he needs SOME soda. how else is he going to stay hydrated?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

imagine if you had a potato chip...
imagine if you could just flip that chip into his waiting mouth

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
does anybody here play civcraft, it sounds kinda gay but i am curious about gay stuff no homo

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm so fat and hot, it's exhausting, I can't make videos when I'm this fat & hot, lately I can't even roll into frame & click record without losing my breath. I can't make videos & I can't make money because I have a very full email inbox, it's terrible. If you guys could make me famous that would be helpful, that would be great. Yeah, it's crazy, my friend is sending me candy but it's not enough. Well, tell me what you want to see, if what you want to see if wheezing into a camera I might do that.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I just realized he's laying down in all of his videos. How fat do you have to be where "laying down" is your default setting?

e: Happy Meal unboxing video: How fast can I eat this Happy Meal?

Trixie Hardcore fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Aug 16, 2014

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I just realized he's laying down in all of his videos. How fat do you have to be where "laying down" is your default setting?

I'm guessing around 300lb

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
What terrible thing did he do?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
He shits his pants.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
Here's him engaging in some sort of activity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ai2c5vZGOs

I'm not sure if the mom's dead now or what.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
He ate a hamburger in three bites!

:burger:

He ate an entire box of fries in one bite!

:vince:

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

e: Happy Meal unboxing video: How fast can I eat this Happy Meal?

he's really taking that diet seriously

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Not gay enough

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
He is collecting My Little Pony figurines but he doesn't know their names, isn't that kind of odd?

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
He's really fat and disgusting, but I wouldn't peg him as a MLP fan.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
i started all the videos at once
i am sacending to a higher plane

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wow trixie I think you're this guy's № 1 fan...

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I kinda love people debasing themselves in YouTube videos. It's very uncharitable of me.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
i just watched his latest video. people send him women's underwear in the mail and he's mad that people think he owns fedoras

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I watched him drink an entire skull of vodka in under 30 seconds, then he passed out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lmao It's like Don Vito ate Bam and absorbed his powers.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUWOoZsxxb4&index=55&list=UUf04T6GDixtrZbCWO-3NT4Q

"at this point, I'm beyond walking"

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Kelfeftaf posted:

i feel bad for him until he indirectly makes a plea for pity money from his "fans"

the guy is probably dead.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
nope. still alive. he posted a video four hours ago

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Kelfeftaf posted:

nope. still alive. he posted a video four hours ago

he should have died.

then he would have gotten tons of pity money now. :downs:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
When this guy dies, I'm imagining it taking several days before anyone notices. His mass is just going to melt into a frothy, buttery puddle of bacteria that will spread out across his room like the bad guy in a terminator movie.

You've been breaded!

iNFUSiON
May 1, 2005
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
~ Robert A. Heinlein
He should wear a hat

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
he just needs $200,000 for liposuction. come on, pony up

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Kelfeftaf posted:

he just needs $200,000 for liposuction. come on, pony up
his fat can be divided amongst his fans who will pay to eat it for a combined $200,000

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

id watch a youtube video of trxie debasing herself... if you know what i mean............

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

id watcxh a youtube of trixie or you because then I'd be posting on the forums and see one of you and think "heh... I know what you look like... you don't know what I look like..."

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

then if i saw you in real life i t would be even more enjoyable

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

for us both :a2m:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yowza! :wth:

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
gross and weird (and I'm not talking about the fat guy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
u nasty twin

http://youtu.be/aRBHlMoE7x8?t=2m40s

• Locked thread