Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
That's right folks. You heard it here first. No more frosty nugs. No more spicy bong hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGvR6s0yF3k
"Down there at the pawnshop
its no easy way to live
down there at the pawnshop
its no way to shop

what has been sold
not strictly made of stone
just remember its flesh and bone"

What do I do now? My life has been focused on getting to peak telekenetic weed super-saijin levels and unleashing dark-matter orbs at my enemies and jerking off. I mean I'd like to think im a worthwhile human being but.....probably am not

I took a short run, lungs are def hit by the spliffs/cigs but improving. I think i have chronic bronchitis. Ugh...

SO whats new with you guys? Can't really sleep so I drank some white wine. Don't really wanna become an alcoholic either so I gotta chill with that

I mean now I want to get high but I can't. my body's dopamine release system has been hijacked. Whats even the point anymore? School is gay, Im unemployed and have medical debts so have to get employed soon. Whatever man. ITs just the "system" talking (see my 1984 thread for reference)

I spent some time listening to Lil B but that just makes me want to smoke weed.

Look man, I totally have a vivacious and vibrant personality, I just uhhhhh have to smoke for it to come out. Jk F*g Im completely empty inside and dissociate out of existence when i smoke the kush, thus circumventing the societal need to develop an interesting personality.

I don't even loving care bro, whatever.

WHAT DO I DO??? I CANT FIGURE THIS poo poo OUT??

and dont say "IM GAY" im tired of that trite avoidant poo poo. come on man. help me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzeSlrfzqxw

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
nice av/thread combo

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

i'm gay

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I had to quit two years ago for a job and haven't looked back since. Smoking the dope was fun while it lasted, but sometimes, kid...

*turns hat around on head and sits in chair all cool*

...sometimes you gotta grow up.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

super macho dude posted:

I had to quit two years ago for a job and haven't looked back since. Smoking the dope was fun while it lasted, but sometimes, kid...

*turns hat around on head and sits in chair all cool*

...sometimes you gotta grow up.

It's so fun though man. I shudder at the thought of actually filling the void with legitimate human activities. Whats the point when you can look cool as gently caress and be rude and just NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING, MOM!!!

Maybe, maybe the system just won over you. The loving system. Man I wuld love to vaporize a fatty and just contemplate the "System" for a while.

But I bet you drink. How is that fair????

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

go outside and make some friends, then get high with them

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

alr4eady did this

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

it really helped with my mood and concentration gently caress YOU OIP

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh god sorry im fuckin sorry

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i stopped smoking weed four years ago, some things that i noted were

1. i did not become more productive
2. my life did not improve
3. i miss weed

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

THS posted:

i stopped smoking weed four years ago, some things that i noted were

1. i did not become more productive
2. my life did not improve
3. i miss weed

same i want a sweet grenade next to my name 2 i will spend weed money on platinum account

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

I feel you op, I too think these crazy, insane things.

Like quitting smoking weed is a good idea

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
vaporize a fatty

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
im so on weed right now

dat irene

im a$ap rocky irl but white and nerdy

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

im so on weed right now

dat irene

im a$ap rocky irl but white and nerdy

Most rap music seems to be a guerilla marketing campaign for weed anyway. Or maybe its like the chicken and the egg scenario

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
im really high right now man i could snap and kill u

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

im really high right now man i could snap and kill u

You don't know my soul-cloud's localization signal, so you really cant. Lmfao, idiot.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

killaer posted:

You don't know my soul-cloud's localization signal, so you really cant. Lmfao, idiot.

i cant even read so jokes on you

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i bet ur mouth look like miley cyrus' bitch

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
take some neurotonin/gabapeptin to help with your weed withdrawal symptoms you loving pussy

Shonuff
Sep 26, 2007
White like Frank Black is
im pretty sure you're supposed to smoke weed everyday

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

i bet ur mouth look like miley cyrus' bitch

I loving loved it when those tittynudes came out of her. Like, her entire t*ts an P888sy, that was AMAZING. I wonder if she actually lieks to be a nation-whore or if she feels really corrupted inside. She smoke mad weed too

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007
not too smart if you don't not understand this
8 doobies to da face, nigga, gently caress dat

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
im drinking grapico shits candy

get money, gently caress bitches, strangle yourself when u j/o

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

OP have you tried the LSD? and di it help

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Ruby got Railed posted:

please don't recommend LSD without a dosage

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Ruby got Railed posted:

Yeah, I "found god" in that god is simply the artificial societal constructs that established all of our thoughforms and traditional reverences. I mean I was just trippin out at a music festival all like "This poo poo is retarded I literally feel like im in iraq and all these bands are like te apex of what teenagers aspire to be human wise but theyre just manchildren and the music sucks and why am I here" and I walked around disoriented for like an hour and watched my friend almost overdose.

But the first time I tried it it was tranquil and nice.

Then I had some acid flashbacks and ended up on 72 hour overwatch at the hospital because I thought I was future jesus and all water was blood.

Dont try LSD ever

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
It's called ACID it literally eats away your brain retard. Oh noooo it gives me "insight". I guess. Maybe. SMoke weed about it....

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i would recommend weed as a substance to use if your symptom is life

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

killaer posted:

Yeah, I "found god" in that god is simply the artificial societal constructs that established all of our thoughforms and traditional reverences. I mean I was just trippin out at a music festival all like "This poo poo is retarded I literally feel like im in iraq and all these bands are like te apex of what teenagers aspire to be human wise but theyre just manchildren and the music sucks and why am I here" and I walked around disoriented for like an hour and watched my friend almost overdose.

Then I had some acid flashbacks and ended up on 72 hour overwatch at the hospital because I thought I was future jesus and all water was blood.

Dont try LSD ever

ok, maybe jsut smoke a weed instead

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

responsibly of course

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Do some coke

Do two lines of coke

You can also do three lines of coke but not after two. its either/or.

Try two. If that doesnt work then try 3 at a later time but not right away due to that being 5 and thats too much for you to start doing coke to.

do a lil' coke though

then you will tell everyone your secrets

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
youll never find good coke

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Im never doing coke. Just 1 more addiction I do NOT NEED NO WAAY JOSE

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

youll never find good coke

i did once but never again

it was in 2003

the rest since then has worn off in an hour or two tops and made me enjoy a paramore song. thats some hosed up stuff because under no circumstances should that happen!!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

killaer posted:

Im never doing coke. Just 1 more addiction I do NOT NEED NO WAAY JOSE

cmon it'll make you mighty

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Dandywalken posted:

cmon it'll make you mighty

My roommate did coke.

He went into his room and kept pulling out and slamming his dresser shelf over and over again. He punched the wall for a while a nd passed out.

I guess he didnt do it right, ur suppose to snorf it off of a mirror and gently caress the hot blonde. I don't know anything about that though.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

killaer posted:

Dont try LSD ever

sounds like you didn't take enough I suggest doubling your dose and see if you have a better trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

killaer posted:

My roommate did coke.

He went into his room and kept pulling out and slamming his dresser shelf over and over again. He punched the wall for a while a nd passed out.

I guess he didnt do it right, ur suppose to snorf it off of a mirror and gently caress the hot blonde. I don't know anything about that though.

you snort it with either the tubes that Bic pens are made of, or rolled up cash preferably a pen

be sure to use a larger denomination of currency or else you may make it look like all you have are $1's. And if thats the case, then man stop doing that coke immediately and get some larger denominations!!!

sry about your roomate's death though, thats pretty messed up

• Locked thread