Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
wyvern here

http://www.angelfire.com/apes2/otherkinawakening/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
goon here

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I hate Otherkin

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
all my best headmates are centaurs

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Wow, Angelfire still exists?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

does otherkin mean you're adopted because if so hi

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

That reiki image on that angelfire site is really just boobs, half a vag, and a dick.

How symbollic.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

lonesomedwarf posted:

does otherkin mean you're adopted because if so hi

its when you dont have plat but see yourself as plat.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

RedTeam posted:

its when you dont have plat but see yourself as plat.

hi

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
hello friend.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

othercuck

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i'm homokin

not actually gay but i have the spirit of a gay person

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im not an otherkin but my headmate is

xhes also a demon angel

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
mental illness owns

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
a/s/l: 17 but really 5000/yes, please! ;)/sacramento

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

quote:

I have a friend who admitted to me he was a dragon, and the first thing I did (being brand-new at the time) was put him in touch with the dragon I knew best, Eyovah. He wanted me to post this memorial.

I did not know him very well, only by his draconic name, Evoyah. I wrote him one email, which he replied to and gave me his ICQ number without even thinking about it. After that I talked to him on ICQ. I never got to know him that well, but when I did talk to him, he seemed like one of the nicest people I have ever known. His website showed me that there was several others like myself, and indeed likely kept me from committing myself for what I believed. As much as I knew him, he never questioned anything once, just took things in stride, trusting I would not try to harm him. I was not made aware of the exact circumstances of his passing, but I do know this world won't, indeed can't, be the same with one such as him not in it, and he will be greatly missed by many, many people, even ones who, like I, did not even know him that well.

-- Tethasandry Omni J'kres

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I'm a platinumkin. Don't discriminate against my head PMs.

I'll report you if you do.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Not all otherkins are full-blown crazy.

It's actually being considered to be included in the next DSM, but the treatment suggestions are basically "let them be pretend dragons".

Give these people time and they'll grow up. Don't forget:

Gender is a social construct and can be bend/molded/etc, so who is to say that other aspects of a person's self are not also?

Everybody should probably lay off these people, they're mostly harmless.

Respect is important, too.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
im an office chair

one with six rollie wheels whoosh weeeee

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

A Keg posted:

It's actually being considered to be included in the next DSM, but the treatment suggestions are basically "let them be pretend dragons".

Gender is a social construct and can be bend/molded/etc, so who is to say that other aspects of a person's self are not also?

You can just say you're a Tumblrkin.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
cuckkin

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

A Keg posted:

how long have u been a vampire

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
It can be useful to use the anthropomorphized personalities of animals as a way to understand your personality and values.

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
Lets start with usually easy concepts.
1.Do you believe in Past Lives?
if yes...goto 2.
2.a.Do you believe in the possibility of life on other planets? b.Or other realities?
If yes to 2a or 2b...goto 3.
3.Do you believe in the possibility that a past life of yours could be something other than human, as if from another planet, reality,energy...or aspects of our reality we may not fully accept now?

What is otherkin? Otherkin is being other than human.
A thought, feeling, memory of being something else.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

i'm ISISkin, allahu akbar!!!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Obamakin checking in. Yes we can!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

potemkin village

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

This is clearly boobies and a buttcrack

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i thought i wasted enough time on the internet to be able to make fun of things for the rest of my life and if thinking you're a dragon is actually a human rights movement then i guess i'm actually growing up, old even? i don't get this enough to laugh, it feels like it has to be an act or an attention grab and nobody could have it without also having full blown psychosis

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Im a asexual buttkin with a demisexual asskin headmate. My preferred probouns is butt/butty/buttself

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
please don't psychoshame

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

extra stout posted:

i thought i wasted enough time on the internet to be able to make fun of things for the rest of my life and if thinking you're a dragon is actually a human rights movement then i guess i'm actually growing up, old even? i don't get this enough to laugh, it feels like it has to be an act or an attention grab and nobody could have it without also having full blown psychosis

It's what happens when "when I grow up I'm gonna be a tiger!" and discovering social justice issues overlap with no developmental stage in between

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im a terroristkin

my headmate is Allah

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Chilling in the shallow end of the pool the other day I reached the conclusion that I am definitely a Humanatee

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!

Parallax Scroll posted:

i'm homokin

not actually gay but i have the spirit of a gay person

I guarantee this is a real thing. Like the "circumgender" thing where they are trans people trapped in cis people's bodies.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

lexan posted:

I guarantee this is a real thing. Like the "circumgender" thing where they are trans people trapped in cis people's bodies.

lol linku

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zzulu posted:

im not an otherkin but my headmate is

xhes also a demon angel

do tell more.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

lexan posted:

how do you resolve that, change to the 'wrong' gender, accept your transhood, and then change back to feel at home?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

otakukin are funnier. proof: some fat dude believes he's Sailor Moon. there's no way believing he was a dragon would be funnier than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

A Keg posted:

yeah except im literally a dragon soo

• Locked thread