Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
gordon bombay was my surrogate dad

this movie owned

julie "the cat" gaffney wanted the d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
the quack attack is back jack

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
GOLDBERG!!!

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

good guy kid: :stonk: what did you do???

bad guy kid: my job. :radcat:

(mighty ducks 1 but that's all i remember from them)

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Is there a Mighty Ducks / Airbud cross over movie? If not, make that poo poo happen, Disney!

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i loved billy bob thornton in this one and now im glad i get to see him berate children in glorious 1080p

e: my therapist says if netflix can make it 60hz it'll be so real i just might make a breakthrough

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

LifeSizePotato posted:

good guy kid: :stonk: what did you do???

bad guy kid: my job. :radcat:

(mighty ducks 1 but that's all i remember from them)

noice, that bit's on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jkkz9ACfwc

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Why watch that when they have every episode of Sea Quest DSV available???

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
it's knuckle puck time

which is sorta funny because he made it spin a whole bunch when a knuckleball is the complete opposite of that

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Lassoing your opponent should probably be a DQ, IMHO.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A bit ago my sister swore up and down that we sung "We are the Champions" around a campfire. I had to remind her that it was the ending to D2.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's been a while since I've seen it but why did a bunch of children have to play against grown russian men?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

where is the first one though

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsVeLebEQ1U

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
wow nice let me go check this out psych

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
The Might Ducks' bus breaks down on the way to TOURNAMENT. The ever-sassy EMILIO ESTEVEZ, visibly upset, steps outside and surveys the bus. Smoke is pouring from the engine compartment.

"BRING me POINTDEXTER!" Estevez finally shouts.

"Pointdexter! Pointdexter!" the children begin chanting and stomping their feet. The bus rocks side-to-side very slightly.

A moment later, a frail CAUCASIAN child steps off of the bus. His eyes are framed by thick round glasses, and he is hugging a TRAPPER KEEPER in his arms. "You summon me, Professor?" the boy asks. His accent is thick eastern EUROPEAN.

Estevez sweeps a hand across the bus as if to say, do I need to explain more? "We've got a schedule to keep. FIX it." He storms back to the bus door, shoulder-checking Pointdexter as he passes by.

The small child coughs softly and pushes his glasses back up on the bridge of his nose. He stares BLANKLY at the bus, but does nothing else.

After several minutes, Estevez reappears at one of the windows. He struggles to open it, but only manages to lower it a couple of inches. Forcing his face into the gap, he begins screaming: "POINTDEXTER. POINTDEXTER. OVER HERE." Pointdexter slowly looks up at Estevez. The boy is a MEEK soul. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU WANT TO EAT TONIGHT? POINTDEXTER! FIX IT. FIX! IT!" By the end of his rant, little bits of foam and froth are ringing Estevez's lips, and his eyes are pink with high blood pressure. He throws himself against the glass several times and snarls like a wild animal. "POINTDEXTER!" his voice cracks.

The pale, sickly boy remains perfectly still.

ESTEVEZ begins pacing up and down the aisle like a caged beast; he shoots menacing looks at the rest of the children. Every few seconds, a wave of vicious rage rises up, and he lashes out at his surroundings, slapping overhead lights and clawing at the padded seat cushions. Hateful noises gurgle in his mouth, but it is impossible to understand their meaning.

When Estevez looks out the window again, he sees that Pointdexter is still standing and doing nothing. "POINTDEXTER!" he shrieks, hysterical. He sprints off of the bus and throws himself upon the child--the two go to the ground immediately.

"POINTDEXTER! POINTDEXTER!" the children resume chanting and stomping.

ESTEVEZ claws and bites and punches and slaps. The veins bulge in his forehead and his face turns beet red. The world swirls around him until colors and shapes and sounds all become a single indecipherable blend of feeling.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Aug 16, 2014

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
the 2nd was the best idiots

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
and i still wanna gently caress the cat

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

ughrrrr

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Mighty ducks 2, more like mighty dick (in) 2 (her).

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i want her french canadian pussy!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

i want her french canadian pussy!!!

gross dude theres probably week old poutine in there

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
what about the first and third mighty ducks

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
was that jamaican team in the 3rd one

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

no one answered me but apparently its on netflix (the first) so thats cool

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
NERDS

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

I'm sure there's a kid that people would want to have sex with in the other two movies, as well.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Is this the one with the pedophile bitcoiner in it?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I'm sure there's a kid that people would want to have sex with in the other two movies, as well.

shes a sick goalie idiot thats why we louve her

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
mighty ducks 2 shoots into theaters august 16th

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
slap shot is the best hockey movie imo imho

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i wish gordon bombay was my diddy

Crackwhore Barrel
Mar 10, 2012

I met Carsten Norgaard when I was 17 working at a movie theatre in Downtown Sacramento. I'm like aren't you the guy from D2? He looked offended and said "and other things..." Then he bought a ticket to some Lizzie McGuire movie. Then everyone in the theatre laughed then sucked my dick

warderenator
Nov 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ducks fly together

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

shes a sick goalie idiot thats why we louve her

If she's so sick, maybe I should make her some soup. :unsmigghh:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
This film has the best gently caress scene.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Knucklepuck own's

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ilikedirt posted:

slap shot is the best hockey movie imo imho

Goon was better

EugeneJ