Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I am gonna laugh pretty hard if the peak of this episode is Jason getting it on with Hoyt's ex. Then the whole finale is Hoyt chasing Jason around Bon Temps with zero mention of hepv. The show ends with bill exploding into goo while having sex with sookie.

Dirk Pitt fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Aug 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Ugh if it happens gently caress this show for bringing back Hoyt just for him to get double cucked by Jason.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Cmon true blood I need this...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Disappointing love scene due to lack of boobs.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

I really need jason to hook up with Hoyt's ex now.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Why exactly do Hoyt and Jessica belong together? Because they both never matured past doing what their mom/dad wanted?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They knew this was the last season going into it.

They planned all of this. And with a year of planning/writing/filming, this was the best they could come up with.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
All powerful Eric northman is asking sookie if she still likes Bill on behalf of Bill. Less than 75 minutes of True Blood unaired and this is what we get.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So in the penultimate episode of the show, this is what we get? No real drama, no real conflict, no real build up to anything.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
You don't have a car? Really? He's a flying loving vampire with superhuman strength, you stupid bitch.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Oh Jason.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Why is Bridgette, a character introduced in the middle of the final season getting so much screen time.

The cliffhanger to credits is going to be Jason having sex with her. On the episode before the series finale.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Bridgette: I've know you for all of a day, but you are all a man is supposed to be.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

What the gently caress is going on I don't even know what's happening right now. There's only one episode left! What the gently caress!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is awful.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Dirk Pitt posted:

I am gonna laugh pretty hard if the peak of this episode is Jason getting it on with Hoyt's ex. Then the whole finale is Hoyt chasing Jason around Bon Temps with zero mention of hepv. The show ends with bill exploding into goo while having sex with sookie.

Lol.
They better be playing yakkity sax the entire time that chase is going on.

YAY! GINGER 'S GONNA FINALLY GET TO HAVE SEX WITH ERIC!

Bored fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Aug 18, 2014

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Somebody please die

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, I hope we don't have to see Gingers boobs.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I don't even know what to say anymore

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Hah, ginger so happy.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I thought Ginger was dead. Maybe she will finally get it in with Eric.

Vortex Street
Oct 23, 2010

I walked right out of the machinery
Ahahahahahahaha

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

At least Ginger gets a happy ending?

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

SURPRISE SEX SCENE THAT NO ONE WANTED.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

So this is what we've been building up to this whole series. Grats Ginger.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

it would be really funny if he wasn't immune and caught it again.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
:lol:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Haha, this is loving so funny.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

That was pretty good :golfclap:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

TMMadman posted:

Haha, this is loving so funny.

this isn't. =\

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

And the best acting of the season is done by ginger.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Poor Pam.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Wouldn't vampire speed solve all of Eric's problems?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Literally 3 loving minutes of plot advancement

the entire episode

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well that sure was a waste of an episode.

The could have done all of that poo poo in about 10 minutes.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I hate this show.

See you next week guys!

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Good. This means the series finale will feature Jason loving another of Hoyt's girlfriends. That is definitely an important thing to spend your final broadcast minutes on.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
God what a horrible episode. Blah blah let's tie up everything neatly in the most boring way possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
Ginger falling off the throne was the highlight of the episode but also somehow a falling off the treadmill moment at the same time.

I can't believe this. This show used to do tension SO loving WELL, like check out the first three seasons, it was so entertaining and action-packed and ridiculous all at once. What is going on in the writer's room? I'm no David Lynch but even I could cook up a better final season than this has been.

• Locked thread