Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

William T. Hornaday posted:

According to KSDK, camera lights make police and/or journalists targets to shoot at. :psyduck:

No reporter, no atrocity. :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Peven Stan posted:

I work with these assholes in suburban st louis and it's taking a lot of restraint for me not to verbally abuse them when I show up for work in the morning and they're flapping their gums about this poo poo. It's funny because they can't get too loud since the company is around a quarter black people- including those in management.

Next time somebody comes at me with this, I AM going off on them. Not going to let bullshit go unchallenged.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
If these nights keep escalating every few days, people are going to end up dead. If they haven't tonight already

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
MSNBC has some lady who was protesting and got tear gasssed tonight. This is horrifying.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

It's really disorienting that there are gunshots and people yelling at cops right next to some casual traffic next to some nondescript stripmall.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
Anyone else hear that interview just now on MSNBC with the woman who was one of the protesters? Crazy. At least McDonald's gave her milk to wash out her eyes?

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Christopher Hayes ‏@chrislhayes 1m

Police now saying earlier reports of shots fired turn out to be fireworks. #staywoke

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
"Put your phone in your pocket"

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Police are now ordering the red shirts. I hope he's not an extra, and has a last name.

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

Abel Wingnut posted:

It's really disorienting that there are gunshots and people yelling at cops right next to some casual traffic next to some nondescript stripmall.

This is extremely surreal. I feel like I'm watching a movie.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Some weird physics at work if all his wounds are at the front. Or eye witnesses blatantly lied.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Police now saying earlier reports of shots fired turn out to be fireworks.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Dude on Alice Speri's stream is talking some mad poo poo about war with cops AKs ect

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

Rogue operating systems on occasion spread lies and rumors about me.
Is there a way to turn off the vice livestream comments?

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!

Bullfrog posted:

Police now saying earlier reports of shots fired turn out to be fireworks. #staywoke

Welp.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

L-Boned posted:

Some weird physics at work if all his wounds are at the front. Or eye witnesses blatantly lied.

Prelim autopsy, we'll know more later (within a few days?) Could he have been shot from the side, in the arms? That might explain witness confusion a bit. 'Blatantly lied' is a stretch. At worst, they were mistaken.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KernelSlanders posted:

Expanded view

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Well that's just great. Is there any conceivable reason to shoot off fireworks besides to incite more violence?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Bullfrog posted:

Proof of the logic behind banning fireworks. One loving idiot is all it could take to cause a massacre.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

L-Boned posted:

How's that?

Death Dealer
Jul 25, 2006

Fart Amplifier posted:

This is extremely surreal. I feel like I'm watching a movie.

Yeah, this is some fascinating but horrifying poo poo. :suspense:

bassguitarhero
Feb 29, 2008

L-Boned posted:

Not really. Wilson could have missed some shots

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

L-Boned posted:

Or, yknow. They aren't psychic.

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

stinkles1112 posted:

Well that's just great. Is there any conceivable reason to shoot off fireworks besides to incite more violence?

If the police paid you to.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

KernelSlanders posted:

Click the two arrows next to the tiny little speech bubble

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

KernelSlanders posted:

On Youtube at least right under the comment stream is hide.

Makes it totally watchable now.

There used to be a Chrome addon called Youtube Herp Derp that replaced all comments with herp derp, but sadly it stopped working when Youtube changed their comment system. Clearly this is an occasion that calls for it.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Look the police response is bad enough without baseless speculation of agents provocateurs.

Not that I would be surprised to learn that was true, mind

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

L-Boned posted:

Brown turned around after the first shot, basically a "Holy poo poo, he's serious!" reaction. He then raised his hands in the air yet the cop kept firing.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Woozy posted:

If the police paid you to.

If you're a loving idiot. If you're racist as gently caress. The two may not be mutually exclusive.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Evil_Greven posted:

How's that?

I thought they said he was shot running away.

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

Police now saying earlier reports of shots fired turn out to be fireworks.

Hope we find out who ordered the police in.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Death Dealer posted:

Yeah, this is some fascinating but horrifying poo poo. :suspense:

It's literally the most intense found footage video I've ever seen.

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

L-Boned posted:

It can be extremely hard to recount events like that correctly. As an eye witness to a couple minor things, it can be amazing what you forget or remember incorrectly.

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

stinkles1112 posted:

Some people might think its a conspiracy, but bored black kids north of delmar set off fireworks all the time. I hear them pretty much on a daily basis during the summer months before school starts. Most of the time the police don't give a gently caress, unless they need a casus belli. Really if the county police weren't a bunch of brutal milfag rednecks this whole thing would've melted off days ago, but they keep on pushing, which in term swells the crowds and promotes unrest, which makes those methed out hicks even more prone to excessive force etc.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

L-Boned posted:

I thought they said he was shot running away.

It's ok, he was prisonbound anyway, right?

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

My Imaginary GF posted:

Proof of the logic behind banning fireworks. One loving idiot is all it could take to cause a massacre.

We could also try not having police departments that are eager to massacre the communities they ostensibly protect and serve.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

Rollofthedice posted:

Prelim autopsy, we'll know more later (within a few days?) Could he have been shot from the side, in the arms? That might explain witness confusion a bit. '

Probably not.

quote:

“This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”
One of the bullets shattered Mr. Brown’s right eye, traveled through his face, exited his jaw and re-entered his collarbone.

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009
I'm seeing mostly county cops tonight -- i thought they were supposed to be out of the picture?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Vice stream just died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Tim Pool's feed just froze for me- both videos

• Locked thread