Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Marvin after falling off the container.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

So what are we doing once the courier hits yard D? Looping him all the way around or making him back track to the bridge now the second car is fleeing?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

we shoulda brought a helicopter

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Might as well steer him back to the bridge now that the ambush is gone. And keep him clear of the kudzu car just in case.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Is that Raj in Doug's fart?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Beetfauxnen posted:

Is that Raj in Doug's fart?

hahaha

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

L to the Lizzo, C to the Chizzay
Fo' shizzle my were-wizzle used to dribble down in BrisBANE

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
If you're all agreed that you're heading back to the car for an exit, then we can just kind of fastforward that. The courier's got a clear way out now, I just wasn't sure if one of you was going to feel the bloodlust well up in them and go kill the guard or the car to the north.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

After I've scouted for CCTV, I know you're keeping a record mister.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Haha, yeah, true.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Sorry! Yes, please don't wait for me, I'm not going to do anything interesting. This mission has been a confusing blur of poor comprehension and poorer retention in my part due to traveling.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

No one killed! Woo!

Did uh we collect all the shell casings?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Sure we can say you did, since you all basically shot in just a few spots it wouldn't take you long.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Awesome. DNA? (Jokes)

That was a fun mission too. Well they've all been fun but trying not to kill was quite a challenge.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Beetfauxnen posted:

Awesome. DNA? (Jokes)

That was a fun mission too. Well they've all been fun but trying not to kill was quite a challenge.

Err yeah I wasn't trying to kill anyone no sir

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Splode posted:

Err yeah I wasn't trying to kill anyone no sir

Nice hat too btw

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Boonie's bloodlust is unsatisfied

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I can't believe, in this mission featuring armed enemies, nobody died.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Shadeoses posted:

I can't believe, in this mission featuring armed enemies, nobody died.

Were they armed? We may never know.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Were they really enemies?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lol yeah they were really undercover cops doing a sting on heroin shipments that have been flooding the streets of brisbane and ruining the lives of its youth.

Good job team!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Eddie will NEVER suspect it was us now! Maybe next mission we should go on a giant murder spree again though just so he doesn't catch on.

Lol our calling card is scorched earth. literally.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I'm mostly just thrilled that the PLAN held together so well. Next time we can have a chaotic bloodbath.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
"Plan"?

1. climb on top of some crates
2. Marvin could mindlink I guess :shrug:
3. poo poo I don't know, wing it

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

thatbastardken posted:

I'm mostly just thrilled that the PLAN held together so well. Next time we can have a chaotic bloodbath.

Umm we did shoot but didn't fight. Is Wendigo gonna get all sulky on us?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Captain Pissweak posted:

"Plan"?

1. climb on top of some crates
2. Marvin could mindlink I guess :shrug:
3. poo poo I don't know, wing it

Our plan was don't kill stuff. It worked, despite others' attempts.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

XyloJW posted:

Gather round, kiddies! I've decided on your Rank 2 powers, assuming you all survive tonight's mission! I'll post them now so you can all be thinking about which ones you may want to learn. The cost for these are double though. That is, if it's on your list, it costs 6 XP and if it's on someone else's it costs 10 XP

Selene

power to jam technology
power to see great distances
power to fire without reloading magazine
power to burrow into the ground
power to appear to be a dog instead of a wolf
power to scare an opponent into compliance until attacked
power to sense silver
power to restore others' Rage after a brutal kill
power to change your scent to match something else's
power to breathe underwater
power to summon a powerful gust, to distract or push things
power to create an obscuring fog that only you can see through
power to call upon wind spirits for advice anywhere in the Umbra

Hey Xylo can you let me know the systems for these powers here or by PM? Want to know if I need to pick up more skills before I start grabbing new magic powers.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

quote:

What's up, dudes? Need any more child labor over there? By the way, I was almost too busy to run that errand tonight cause we've been busy redecorating the place. We just found the most BADASS paperweight to put on the desk, you should come check it out. But do you guys have any tips to get out bloodstains?

Lol!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

yeah the sass Raj is throwing down on the glassholes is becoming pretty fierce.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

This is my periodical post to say LET ME BACK IN and also to ask what JP cameos are required by Doug when Xylo says no again.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Mate you're a fuckhead.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

JP wouldn't be sure how to work that in.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

You can join my game when I start one though, Mills. But I've never GMed before, so it's taking me a long time to figure out the worldbuilding and homebrewed rules. Got my first playtesting session booked in a couple weeks from now.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

OK, thanks. :)

What's the theme? I had a look through the other Aus Pol ones but they seem to take themselves more ~seriously~ as far as subject matter rather than like WEREWOLVES VS VAMPIRES.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

My game is going to be STREETS OF DARKNESS

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I don't know what that means. Do I get to be some kind of monster? Not the sociopath kind.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mine may end up being serious too, especially since it won't have the same goofy fantasy elements. But there's certainly a lot of room for interpretation. I'll need to make sure everyone's submitted a suitable character backstory before it can start.

You'll be a monster in a more figurative sense, I'm afraid. Except for a super invisibility power.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Back to the sociopath template then, if it's allowed. PM me when you put it up; I'll definitely have a go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

• Locked thread