Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Rarity posted:

Ok, so either Somber is bullshitting about duel being a vig or Cpig is bullshitting about being VT. I'll do a full reread of Cpig after dinner but what he's saying right now is really dumb. Barring something crazy, I'm only going to vote one of these two today.

It could be a faulty vig.

Are you people not even thinking this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
everything is binary

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

:c: Current Day 2 Votecount :c:

Somberbrero(6): Rascyc, Opopanax, -Cpig, -Met, Rarity, dorkanoid, Juanito, merk

Cpig(4): winvirus, -Somberbrero, -merk, JakeP, CCKeane, Met

Rarity(2): kelran, tearshed, -CCKeane
winvirus(2): Cpig, Somberbrero

wins (0): -tearshed
yuming (0): -Cpig

:h: 18 / 10

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

It's pretty clearly not a typical vig, so I wouldn't even worry about it. Focusing on the mechanics of it seem pretty off base.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
I know the humiliation that Somber is probably feeling :flaccid:

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
yuming, who is a better target today, Somber (merk is voting for him) or Cpig?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I think I want to lynch Met.

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"

merk posted:

I think I want to lynch Met.

Lurker lynch, really merk?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

kilran posted:

Lurker lynch, really merk?

Is this a joke?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote kilran

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvote; ##vote Met

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I did my re-read of Cpig. The only thing that really stood out was his claim that he'd be "p much" confirmed town if winvirus if he flips cop. The rest of it looks like non-malicious dicking around.

I had a look at Met too but I couldn't really see anything suspicious. What's your case, merk?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I want to kill winvirus but I am.not opposed to a met lynch at all because dude is scum.

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"

Opopanax posted:

Is this a joke?

I can't remember a single thing Met has actually posted.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Good thing you can click on his name and look at his posts.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

merk posted:

##unvote; ##vote Met

I find this offensive, but acceptable. I keep confusing those short M-names. The fewer the better.

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"

merk posted:

Good thing you can click on his name and look at his posts.

What is this sorcery!

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Somberbrero posted:

I've claimed everything that's relevant, I'm a dayvig. The duel bit is just flavor.
Claim that irrelevant parts imo. You're dodging some of your actual claim here I think

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

kilran posted:

What is this sorcery!

your own case actually uses that function here

kilran posted:

REASONS WHY RARITY IS A SCUMMER

[1] Votes me for believable reasons ( which is fine! ), believes I am [url="https://"http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3658069&userid=168632&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post433608509"]scum but[/url] then undermines her own argument and is wishy washy about it. ERGO = Not a real case.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Can you fix that case while you're at it though, cause the links don't lead where I think you mean for them to lead. I don't see why Rarity voting Meinberg undermines her own case on you.

Also a lurker callout and you throw Jake and Opop in your list with a casual "one of these must be scum" ??

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im literally shaking right now

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
yeah I would be too

I thought Kilran was scum d1 and then I stopped cause he had been gone for a year. I think he's tasted enough though at this point though to start feeling some votes again imo

##vote Kilran

I still feel really bad about Somber too, I don't like his content nor his claim nor his use of PR

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##unvote; ##vote Kilran

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Rascyc posted:

yeah I would be too

I thought Kilran was scum d1 and then I stopped cause he had been gone for a year. I think he's tasted enough though at this point though to start feeling some votes again imo

##vote Kilran

I still feel really bad about Somber too, I don't like his content nor his claim nor his use of PR

I actually agree with his use of PR and think he's town for it.

Again, we probably shouldn't discuss the details of that specific action too much, since it's entirely possible there are other mechanics in play there.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
??? wtf dude he shot cpig based on win's cop claim and then when the vig fails he turns around and says winny is scum ???

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
not to mention he shot cpig when pressure was being increased on him. It read much more like time to kick up some dust and here's a perfect target/excuse to do so.

Also his claim more than admits there is more going on there than he claims. It's not even a very good vig claim in that he doesn't say if it's an item, or he started with that PR, or if it has charges, etc.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rascyc posted:

??? wtf dude he shot cpig based on win's cop claim and then when the vig fails he turns around and says winny is scum ???

yeah, this is really strange

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
somber you better find a baseball game to go to, because I don't see me ever not voting you the rest of this game when it comes end of day

atm I want to hear more from kilran

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah, Somber if you want me to move my vote off you you're going to need to come up with more details. But then you think I'm scum so you probably don't care!

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Yeah, Somber eat a bug

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"
I don't why y'all voting me vOv I'll have a look tomorrow because I am in no state to do so now :P

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Juanito posted:

Yeah, Somber eat a bug

Also this.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Rarity posted:

Yeah, Somber if you want me to move my vote off you you're going to need to come up with more details. But then you think I'm scum so you probably don't care!

Hey what is up Rarity? Could you respond to yuming's post about winvirus?

Rascyc posted:

somber you better find a baseball game to go to, because I don't see me ever not voting you the rest of this game when it comes end of day

atm I want to hear more from kilran

not really fair to call a cubs game 'baseball.'

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

Also this.

I'm a vegetarian :(

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

I'm a vegetarian :(

Potato bugs, dude.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Somberbrero posted:

Hey what is up Rarity? Could you respond to yuming's post about winvirus?

You mean this one about winvirus and Cpig being scum together? It's an outside possibility but I think it's more likely that

a) winvirus is a paranoid cop
b) winvirus is scum fakeclaiming a paranoid cop
c) winvirus is a legit cop and Cpig is scum

So basically of all the things it could I think it's the least likely based on my reads.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Rarity posted:

You mean this one about winvirus and Cpig being scum together? It's an outside possibility but I think it's more likely that

So basically of all the things it could I think it's the least likely based on my reads.

Winvirus could also be just loving around. A possibility I haven't dismissed at this moment in time.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

Winvirus is known to fakeclaim as town to get someone he thinks is scum gets lynched

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

Winvirus is known to fakeclaim as town to get someone he thinks is scum gets lynched

Ah yeah, I forgot this option cause it doesn't make any sense to me. But bowmore just did it in X-Men and didn't get blamed when it went wrong so I guess it does happen. That said, I thought winvirus was scum on D1 so that is affecting my view on his claim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

I think I'll ##unvote for now.

• Locked thread