Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ginealgo
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp
I'll try to explain as much as I can;

I met a girl on tinder, it was a lot of fun on our first date, we actually ended up having sex the first night, she said she never met anyone like me, the second time we hang out, she was cracking jokes about kids and a family in which I thought it was a red flag, but chose to ignore it cuts she seemed pretty cool and nice, she was quiet, seemed shy, looked away immediately every time I looked her in the eyes, we ended up having a personal conversation about the drugs we've done and all the sorts, she said she actually picked up smoking cigarettes all the loving time cus she had to stop drinking alcohol cus she drank it religiously all day every day non stop knowing full well kidney failure runs in her family

Well, little did I know, by the time we hung out the second time, everyone she knew knew about me, and about literally everything I've told her, all of this was another red flag, the third time we hung out, she ended up telling me she was in a 7 year relationship with a fiance that left her for his best friend who is a girl, and that her boyfriend after that left her and did a bunch of hosed up poo poo that honestly she aGreed to happen, I told her both my best friends are girls, and literally everything changed from then on

She's black btw, so after knowing this about me, of course everyone who she talks to finds out, family too, and every time we were out she would question every little thing I did to see if I'm trying to cheat, keep in mind, it's only been 3 weeks, and it was my fourth time seeing her in person, well, when all this happened, she's been talking about spending every single day with me and all the works, and I put my foot down telling her she was rushing everything pretty quickly and that I didn't feel too comfortable about it, she started freaking out saying she feels something between us and doesn't want it to end and all this crazy poo poo and come to find out.. her parents were gonna put her in a homeless shelter, I was living with my coworkers at the time and well.. I just felt really loving bad for her man idk what to say about that.. she practically guilt tripped me into letting her come stay with me... and things just got worse from there.

So only knowing her for a month, she was pretty chill the first couple days, though, she doesn't have a job, and at the time she did have any food stamp cards or ways to feed herself, so I was spending a poo poo ton of money to feed both of us, her jealousy was getting worse as well, she would just try to bucket and argue about stupid poo poo and then try to make seem like I'm trying to gently caress my best friends when they don't even live in the same state as me or each other, and would constantly try to start a show in public, all I can say is, She's really cool and fun to talk to when it's just the two of us, but she 180's every time some else is in the picture or if we're in public.. the biggest turn off for me was that she's severely clingy, i love independence and she doesn't accept that at all, what's worse, because of all this, I have to go back to Massachusetts because I wasted so much money on us just trying to live and dates and poo poo, and when I told her this one on one she insisted on going with me and told me how she would find a job and everything would change and she would help me with everything, and stupid me.. I agreed cus.. idk man I like her a lot, and it seemed like a good idea, but then.. everything just kept getting worse, I'm not gonna say it's her fault, I'm at fault for so much poo poo here, but, two weeks later, her jealousy was through the roof, she wouod constantly try to argue, and all it did was make me more distant, until I realized, im only 22, she's 21, I'm way too young to be dealing with this poo poo, I still have a life to live, places to go, people to meet.. and so I told her she shouldn't come back with me

Her world was shattered, and I promise, I felt so bad, but Im so cold on the outside, I've become so cold that it came out completely heartless and emotionless, I can't stress when I say I'm at fault for so much poo poo, but I told her not to come back, she freaked out, she told me she was gonna live my dream too of exploring the world by taking a suicide trip to London and killing herself, and telling me she lost all reason to live and anything in the book to get me to change my mind, I couldn't take back what I said knowing this isn't the life I wanted to keep living, after I let her calm down I tried to help her to see if she could go back to her parents, but apparently I was her only ticket out, and she'd have to go to a homeless shelter, I felt horrible, but I had to do it, after that, things got worse..

The next day, my coworkers told me, she had dipped my tooth brush in Clorox, bathroom toilet detergent, and drowned it in her axe girls body spray, she was now trying to kill me, my coworkers bought me a new brush and tossed my old one for me, and told me that she kept telling them of ways to damage my face so that no one would find me attractive anymore, through the 3 days she didn't though, and I called her out on my tooth brush and she apologized for it, she was just deeply hurt about everything, and so I just stayed completely distant from her, she'll try to get in the shower with me and I won't let her, cus that's the only way we can have sex, she'll bicker about it after I get out, but I just don't try to respond to it or stay on the subject she wants to be on, my coworker hid my laptop for me in case she tries to do anything to it

Well, this is my last week here, I leave Monday, and she pretty much just keeps trying to get on the subject of how I'm just dropping her, in a house full of strangers, with no idea of what she's gonna do with herself while I go back to my home town, can someone just please help me, I know I hosed up.. I hosed up bad, but I don't think I hosed up to the point where I should fear for my life, did I make the right choice, our should I take her with me knowing full well I've known her less than two months and this is a huge commitment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't read this poo poo because you "madre" the wrong decision when you tried spelling.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
sever

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

SymfonyMan posted:

I didn't read this poo poo because you "madre" the wrong decision when you tried spelling.

His madre made the wrong decision when she decided not to abort the OP.

Edit:

Dead Precedents fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Aug 23, 2014

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

madre de dios!!!!!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
your madre fat

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Madre Dias!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

ginealgo posted:

The next day, my coworkers told me, she had dipped my tooth brush in Clorox, bathroom toilet detergent, and drowned it in her axe girls body spray, she was now trying to kill me

YOU GOT A HIT OUT ON YOU BOY, RUN FOR THE HILLS

NOTHING KILLS MORE MOTHERFUCKERS THAN TAMPERED TOOTHBRUSHES

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
Mi madre

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
a girl messaged me on tinder w/ a lil skull emoji so i replied same and then she didnt say anything back did i gently caress up guys edit: maybe shes dead?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Sierra Madre was aight

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

a girl messaged me on tinder w/ a lil skull emoji so i replied same and then she didnt say anything back did i gently caress up guys edit: maybe shes dead?

you should have all pretended to be scared or said like 'ah its a g-g-g-ghost!' because thats her game

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Sierra Madre was aight

Naw the only one worse was mother ship zeta

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i asked a guy on tinder if he was in a band because he looked pretty hip with his long hair plaid dress shirt fedora and guitar
he didnt say anything back to me i think he knew i was on to him

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
alohka snackbar, classic!!

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
i'm the madre in the OP

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

i'm the madre in the OP

i am, actually. greetings.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Microwave's madre

GymnastyThom
Nov 26, 2005
Do you smell something? You know what that reminds me of? That smells like.. vampire shit.
You are so dumb. Stop being dumb.

The dumb thread.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

redshirt posted:

Microwave's madre

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

Microwave's madre

needs a sombrero, a cactus, a taco and a missed abortion appointment and then it can be OP's madre

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

anyway op, in response to whatever it is you wrote: u a gay bitch

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Blue Pyramid
Mar 1, 2009

:poland: :poland: :poland:
Kiepski to nie
kaktus;
Pić musi!

:poland: :poland: :poland:
OP, if this is real and not some copy-paste from elsewhere, you're a spineless bastard who is going to let her trample all over you and ruin your life, bank accounts and credit and then leave you when she's gotten every last penny and ounce of energy from you. It's a meme at this point but just loving sever and try to drag yourself out of the hole you buried yourself in.

Ain't that a kick in the head.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Stairmaster fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Aug 23, 2014

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Microwaves mom is trulely a timeless classic, that condo porch is now a historical landmark for goons

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hello ganglion still plugging away I see

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ginealgo
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted: