Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Joe Thomas just got a bit schooled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

ulmont posted:

A beautiful thing.

:swoon:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Yep, Smitty is washed up all right... :smith:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Steve Smith is still good if the cornerback falls down turns out

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Not sure what happened on that pick. Hartline ran one route and Tannehill threw it to a totally different spot.

First team offense goes 232 yards for 3 points.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
NOW we're on top of these jokers. Good to see. Get smith out of there NOW though

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Yes! That was the best scenario: Brees does well enough that he doesn't even come onto the field to close out a series in the first quarter.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Chromatic posted:

PAY THE MAN DORSEY

I wonder what it feels like to be a QB chasing after a guy who just easily intercepted one of your passes.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Pierre Thomas I love you so much.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

PrinceRandom posted:

I wonder what it feels like to be a QB chasing after a guy who just easily intercepted one of your passes.

Trying to do the math on how much guaranteed money that just cost you

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
At least DAT should run away from a few people this year unless he gets hurt.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
Watching Steve Smith catch touchdown passes instead of Dallas Clark and Brandon Stokely turn to dust is a nice contrast from last year.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
What did Vaccaro do? Pick off Luck?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

bhsman posted:

What did Vaccaro do? Pick off Luck?

Picked Luck's pocket with a sideways leaping interception. It was otherwise a perfectly thrown pass.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

A.o.D. posted:

Picked Luck's pocket with a sideways leaping interception. It was otherwise a perfectly thrown pass.

Nice.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
RIP Bradford.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Ah, Browns

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Do other teams do this thing where they show fan tweets on a crawl on the bottom of the screen? It's a terrible idea anyway but they're just showing the same ones over and over again since no one is saying good things at the moment.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
God, what a bad play by Hoyer there.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Texans-Broncos about to start :buddy:

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Do other teams do this thing where they show fan tweets on a crawl on the bottom of the screen? It's a terrible idea anyway but they're just showing the same ones over and over again since no one is saying good things at the moment.

I would laugh forever if they did this with the Browns, unfiltered.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

It was a little underthrown but yeah, great play by Vaccaro

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Hideous play by Hoyer, just Weeden-like

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

'gently caress it going deep' is the best strategy, as shown by miami.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Democratic Pirate posted:

'gently caress it going deep' is the best strategy, as shown by miami.

we need a matt moore package

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah the Giants do it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Matt Moore Own Zone

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Why doesn't Williams get a few looks in place of Lamar Miller?

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Justin Gilbert needs some work fam

StarcraftM
Jan 15, 2008

Full Fuckin' Circle.
That was a loving awesome juggle pick

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

CJ Mosley is cool. The front 7 has been pass rushing well enough that our lovely #4 and #5 corners aren't looking awful

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Saints secondary lookin' beastly right now.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

"Jadeveous Clowney"

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I'm excited to see how quickly Manning can throw 3 touchdowns on the Texans Secondary

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Colts need to draft a QB this guy is terrible

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
"Jadaveous" Clowney- some lovely local Denver announcer.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

A.o.D. posted:

Saints secondary lookin' beastly right now.

Except for the bullshit calls.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Goddamnit the Chiefs are going to try to break the noise record again, just let fans be fans already.

Monday night game against the Pats, watching Brady carve the terrible secondary apart might not work out like they're hoping.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

quit my job, ready for some football, and who is "Jadaveous Clowney," announcer guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Browns are loving terrible, yet again.

• Locked thread