Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
Thanks HBO

http://www.smh.com.au/world/rapper-identified-as-james-foleys-executioner-reports-20140824-107w1i.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Wickid

man I miss Ali G

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT1YDIV4lGE&t=15s

ehhhhh

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
How long until this is spun into "rap causes terrorism"

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
Holy poo poo

why cant we ever do stuff like this in the US, this is just bad rear end:

quote:

British SAS forces are hunting Mr Foley's killers, using a range of high-tech equipment to track him down and potentially free other hostages.

The Mail on Sunday is reporting that a "significant force" of SAS personnel has been deployed to northern Iraq over the past two days, joining local units fighting IS. They have fanned out into four-man teams, accompanying Iraqi and Kurdish troops in an effort to find British jihadis.

The Sunday Times reports that Bary is the key focus of the man hunt. He is one of the British jihadists former hostages referred to as the Beatles because of their British accents. The two others were called "George" and "Ringo".

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

cutting off a dudes head is pretty gangsta

Fixed Expression
Nov 9, 2009

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Holy poo poo

Well to be fair we need to send the SAS off like this every now and then regardless, otherwise they start eating their handlers.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
the hostages were spot on giving them beatles names, hes a rich pansy who couldnt make it in the music scene, im sure that would be eough to enrage him to cut off a head

quote:

The former rapper left his family home in an affluent west London suburb last year to fight in the civil war in Syria.

heh

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

why would you move from your affluent west london suburb to syria, i hope this dumb motherfucker gets iced

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

why would you move from your affluent west london suburb to syria, i hope this dumb motherfucker gets iced
So you could chop off people's heads duh.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Whirlwind Jones posted:

So you could chop off people's heads duh.

not much of a career for a young man.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i thought most westerners were being relegated to suicide bomb duty or missions that are more or less the equivalent of suicide?

that video of the white guy running across open ground with no help and getting blown up is the funniest drat thing

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Holy poo poo

quote:

The Mail on Sunday is reporting

quality source right there

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
further proof that whites are evil and soulless and capable only of twisting and misinterpreting beautiful black artforms like rap into SICK and DISGUSTING acts of animal cruelty (beheading whites)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whatis posted:

i thought most westerners were being relegated to suicide bomb duty or missions that are more or less the equivalent of suicide?

that video of the white guy running across open ground with no help and getting blown up is the funniest drat thing

post the video

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
L Jinny
http://youtu.be/T94OXemNDcc

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

post the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkXLTODZ0pE

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ilikedirt posted:

further proof that whites are evil and soulless and capable only of twisting and misinterpreting beautiful black artforms like rap into SICK and DISGUSTING acts of animal cruelty (beheading whites)

Good effort but the guys obviously northern arab.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

post the video

trying to find it, failing, putting my name on all sorts of watchlists

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

The former rapper left his family home in an affluent west London suburb last year to fight in the civil war in Syria.

loving lol. nice religion/culture

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Holy poo poo

gently caress yeah this makes me hard

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

genghis.khan posted:

Former mentally ill IT man learns field surgery via youtube then leaves america to later be seen with a sniper rifle in Libya then die in a political prison in syria.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Holy poo poo

You dumbass, we had elite SEAL teams who raided an entire goddamn complex to find these hostages and just missed them by days.

The US leads secret commando raids all the goddamn time, remember when Osama Bin Laden was killed and we used ghost helicopters?

The poo poo that happens that we don't even hear about has to be staggering (and I'm not cheerleading it, I'm just saying there has to be crazy poo poo going on all the time like this)

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Holy poo poo

I imagine we are finding the Backstreet Boys if it was some domestic gang

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

Former mentally ill IT man learns field surgery via youtube then leaves america to later be seen with a sniper rifle in Libya then die in a political prison in syria.

lets nuke ourselves off the planet

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Tautologicus posted:

Good effort but the guys obviously northern arab.

aka white?? if there not black of african descent (aka god, the original man, etc) then they are the progeny of yakub's evil genetic experimentation aka devils

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

praise to yakub and my jewish overlords

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ilikedirt posted:

aka white?? if there not black of african descent (aka god, the original man, etc) then they are the progeny of yakub's evil genetic experimentation aka devils

Ahh yes death to the infidels in that case. Insha'Allah

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Tautologicus posted:

Ahh yes death to the infidels in that case. Insha'Allah

smdh this guy DOESNT get it

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
lol kill all retarded ppl

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

he probably was a reg poster in the uk megathread

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Ain't nothin gonna stop me beheadin
I just need an AK and some comfortable beddin
Decapitate a journalist for the Jihad
Biggin up da Caliphate's mos' fun I ever had
My rhymes were gettin dissed and it made me feel inferior
So I packed my bag and took a flight, eventually got to Syria
Down with my brothers gonna chop those mothers
In the neck
What the heck
Throw the head in the bucket with all the others

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009

Parallax Scroll posted:

post the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsuFTAswir0
skip to 7:50 for the funny part.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

owned

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Is the plan if we capture this guy to turn him over to the US or will he face justice here (200 hours community service most likely)?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

here's a picture of him at a protes- wait, what's that on his head? could it be?

OHYEP

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

nots not entirely surprising, there have always been jihadis on 4chan, especially /int/

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Bro Dad posted:

nots not entirely surprising, there have always been jihadis on 4chan, especially /int/

iirc /int/ has that one normal iraqi, the iraqi pedophile, and then some sad pakistanis and like one saudi guy

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Fandyien posted:

iirc /int/ has that one normal iraqi, the iraqi pedophile, and then some sad pakistanis and like one saudi guy

the normal iraqi lives (lived?) in tikrit btw, a town which ISIS captured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
rap is so loving stupid

• Locked thread