Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wane tendo

a bad idea gone funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fool and the World

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

has it become a thing yet where hipsters start buying and shooting guns ironically, or is gun ownership the last hipster-free bastion of the white trash american male? they already appropriated nascar, mesh hats, poo poo beer, wolf shirts, etc...

p sure liberals is the fastest growing segment of the gun owning population so uhhh...

NurhacisUrn

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

bastion of the white trash american male?

Oh irony. The best part is, I know guys who have guns worth more than your entire existence. Upper middle class Americans are the people with the largest armories. Guns that actually grant status at shooting events etc. Rednecks have Jennings pistols that jam and cheap shotguns. But by all means, keep raping the truth like you rape college girls.

No. 6

I think the fastest way to see gun control laws in America would be to arm all the black people in the US and have them open carry.

Gonna start a non-profit. Arming African Americans to Enact Better Gun Control Laws and Prevent Further Unnecessary Deaths. A.A.A.E.B.G.C.L.P.F.U.D.

Cake Smashing Boob

I support black genocide
At 9yo they should still be focusing on melee combat and the practical use of the long blade imho

they're not ready for guns until they've gained the fundemantal skills of a modern day street samurai

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Aug 26, 2014

Neptr
Everything you like about guns? Hipsters will take it over and it will become 10x more expensive.

Wait til you see my artisanal handloads

jBrereton

has it become a thing yet where hipsters start buying and shooting guns ironically, or is gun ownership the last hipster-free bastion of the white trash american male? they already appropriated nascar, mesh hats, poo poo beer, wolf shirts, etc...
Perhaps Richard Linklater's Passive Shooter Event will be the end of gun culture in the States.

Kleen_TheRacistDog

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

No. 6 posted:

I think the fastest way to see gun control laws in America would be to arm all the black people in the US and have them open carry.

Gonna start a non-profit. Arming African Americans to Enact Better Gun Control Laws and Prevent Further Unnecessary Deaths. A.A.A.E.B.G.C.L.P.F.U.D.
or "niggaz with gunz" for short.

Woof Blitzer

[-]

i am going to rape you

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

NurhacisUrn posted:

Oh irony. The best part is, I know guys who have guns worth more than your entire existence. Upper middle class Americans are the people with the largest armories. Guns that actually grant status at shooting events etc. Rednecks have Jennings pistols that jam and cheap shotguns. But by all means, keep raping the truth like you rape college girls.

Tell us more about guns that grant status at shooting events. Better post that poo poo before some 9 year old shoots your face off. For posterity.

No. 6

NurhacisUrn posted:

:crossarms: The type of gun is important to the discussion, you see, because...

Woof Blitzer

[-]

InterFaced posted:

Tell us more about guns that grant status at shooting events. Better post that poo poo before some 9 year old shoots your face off. For posterity.

M60

NurhacisUrn

InterFaced posted:

Tell us more about guns that grant status at shooting events.

Upper middle class guys that own everything get super aroused by real Russian AKs, Barrett .50s, TDI Kriss .45 SMGs, poo poo like that. I just found it really funny to characterize people that can spend five grand on rifles as white trash. They are usually subhuman trash, but not white trash rednecks.

E: I guess in retrospect, isn't so much as granting status as having to drink each other's fat upper middle class sweaty pork eating jizz.

Fool and the World

super rap group comprised of biggie smalls, tupac shakur and suge knight

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet

InterFaced posted:

In IDPA rules gun men first establish a hierarchy by comparing gun lengths. those with the shorter guns must display submission by rolling onto their back and displaying their neck and belly, while the one with the longest gun is crowned 'alpha' and granted the right to breed freely with the females

No. 6

Gun owners remember, even though you might be waiting for dear season to begin, the school season just started.

NurhacisUrn

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

In IDPA rules gun men first establish a hierarchy by comparing gun lengths. those with the shorter guns must display submission by rolling onto their back and displaying their neck and belly, while the one with the longest gun is crowned 'alpha' and granted the right to breed freely with the females

They explained it better than me.

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
aww wook at da baybies mad dat a dumb babby and her dumb redneck instructor died cuz dey dont respect mah gunz awww

wane tendo

if you want your kid to shoot a gun they should have to pump up a BB gun with at least like 16 pumps unassisted, if your kid can dothis they get a card that allows them to shoot the rest. this can be done at your local library and be a two for one library / gun card.

Morton Salt Grrl

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide
This wouldn't have happened if the instructor had a gun

Al Borland

by XyloJW
shoulda started with an RPG launcher IMO.

NurhacisUrn

carrion kit posted:

if you want your kid to shoot a gun they should have to pump up a BB gun with at least like 16 pumps unassisted, if your kid can dothis they get a card that allows them to shoot the rest. this can be done at your local library and be a two for one library / gun card.

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Fool and the World posted:

p sure liberals is the fastest growing segment of the gun owning population so uhhh...

the fastest growing segment of the gun owning population is the gunt

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit
Has anyone scoured the instructor's facebook wall to find out if he accepted Jesus Christ into his heart before accepting high velocity metal into his head?

No. 6

Tezzor posted:

It's pannus or abdominal panniculus.

Fool and the World

Tezzor posted:

valley of the gunt

No. 6

Gunts don't kill people. People kill people.

Protect are gunts.

nigga crab pollock

by Lowtax
how much does a 9 year old weigh like 80 pounds how the heck can you justify giving them an automatic weapon

i cant imagine full auto even with a small caliber gun doing anything but wrecking the the limp noodle arms of a third grader

Zzulu

(▰˘v˘▰)
look, it's important for kids to learn how to defend themselves against ISIS

Manifest

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I'm a leftist gun owner, but the only time my gun comes up in conversation is when someone wants to shoot skeet or if some conservative nutbag calls me anti-gun.

nigga crab pollock posted:

how much does a 9 year old weigh like 80 pounds how the heck can you justify giving them an automatic weapon

i cant imagine full auto even with a small caliber gun doing anything but wrecking the the limp noodle arms of a third grader

Have fired an uzi without a stock on it. They're squirrely as gently caress, even in the limp noodle arms of a grown man.

DrManiac

Can we at least agree making small children shoot guns is dumb as gently caress?

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax

DrManiac posted:

Can we at least agree making small children shoot guns is dumb as gently caress?
Apparently not.

No. 6

DrManiac posted:

I doubt we can do even that.

PuTTY riot

DrManiac posted:

it's not though

No. 6

Another way to look at it. Someone basically gave this girl a broom and she cleaned up the trash. Good for her.

PuTTY riot
an automatic uzi, yeah, i can agree

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

DrManiac posted:

I bet you think freedom is dumb as gently caress too right?

a shiny rock

Zzulu posted:

look, it's important for kids to learn how to defend themselves against ISIS

a shiny rock

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

:qq: wahhh i got killed by a device specifically made to kill people how could this have happened :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6

^^^ wrong. Dude was owned by a 9 year old girl, remember?

• Locked thread