Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee
I just don't get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

Weed. its one hell of a drug. but how can you express yoru love for it? In this thread, we will be photoshopping weed into the avatars of our favorite posters, from Jellybean Catastrophe to The_Rogue_Tickla

Bwee
Here's a little something I whipped up. If your offended I am sorry.

Edit: Images aren't working? Mods?

SIDS Vicious

i bought a new piece for my bong yesterday because my old one broke, this has been another installment of sid weed theater

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Iggy Koopa posted:

i bought a new piece for my bong yesterday because my old one broke, this has been another installment of sid weed theater

weed is a gateway drug

poverty goat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

weed is a gateway drug

this is true, i never was gay till i smoked weed

SIDS Vicious

some peopel say that but i mean i was a useless drug addict who did a lot of what i would consider hard drugs for a long time and im well over 3 years sober of that poo poo, and still just smoke my weed, so i would have to disagree with that particular comment mr glenn

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
today ive learned that sugar is a gateway drug and peeps addicted 2 sugar are more likely to become alcoholics or heroin addicts

posting smiling
it's fun to talk about online. but would i "do weed"? i'd certainly give it careful consideration before making any decisions.

nvm no cake

i once did the pot and look at me now. don't do durgs, kids, or else you will turn into me

vapoursquid

none other
i'm all about weed

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

the deal with weed is you ask the guy "can i have a weed" then you pay him for the weed :D

nvm no cake

i just picked up some weeds im about to get super high

vapoursquid

none other

The Green Calx posted:

i just picked up some weeds im about to get super high

this is some dank weed right here

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My ex-wife and I used to smoke weed and now we're divorced. You do the math.

vapoursquid

none other

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My ex-wife and I used to smoke weed and now we're divorced. You do the math.

maybe you didn't smoke enough weed

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.

Pro Target posted:

Weed. its one hell of a drug. but how can you express yoru love for it? In this thread, we will be photoshopping weed into the avatars of our favorite posters, from Jellybean Catastrophe to The_Rogue_Tickla

potoshop some weed into me pal

Bwee
Mods?

nvm no cake

Kayle7 posted:

potoshop some weed into me pal

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.

this is awesome as hell holy poo poo

i used my hacker skills to upload it to something awful. and now we wait https://secure.somethingawful.com/image_upload/show.php?imageid=64955

Kayle7 fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Aug 31, 2014

Pro Target

o boy, here we go

nvm no cake

Kayle7 posted:

this is awesome as hell holy poo poo

i used my hacker skills to upload it to something awful. and now we wait https://secure.somethingawful.com/image_upload/show.php?imageid=64954

here's a slightly different version

Lil Cunty

The Green Calx posted:

here's a slightly different version

it's evil!

Bwee
Weed owns

bacalou

good ending I'd read it again vote d5

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

:aaa:

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
45 for an eighth, 280 for an ounce.

vapoursquid

none other

Izumi Konata posted:

lol if you pay this

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
weed turns u in2 a zombie

bacalou

Izumi Konata posted:

highway robbery

SIDS Vicious

i pay 25 an eighth currently

Bwee
Thanks for turning this thread into another lovely BYOB weed discussion thread :buddy:

SIDS Vicious

we did it everyone

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

Iggy Koopa posted:

quality, quantity, scarcity, availability.

bacalou

Iggy Koopa posted:

highway robbery

vapoursquid

none other
actually lol @ anyone who pays money for weed period

dogcrash truther
Now I wouldnt say I love weed. Here's what I love: my family, America, grilling out, going to minor league baseball games, church and getting deeply in tune with The Holy Spirit, the smell of fresh lawn clippings, our men and women in uniform. Those are the things I love. So no, I don't love weed. But weed helps me love all those things even more. Hope you found this enlightening.

FartGhost

i used to be put of by the weed fandom but seeing sane normal people like you guys talk about it really made me reconsider my opinion

i tried getting into weed but there's so much of it, what's a good starting point? i'm looking for first impression type of stuff here for a total newbie like me. something that really gives me a good idea of what the rest of weed will be like

Nosfereefer

FartGhost posted:

sane normal people like you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartGhost

bwee seemed dissapointed with the seriousposting going on here so i said the most stupid thing i could think of

• Locked thread