Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Why am I the only one around here who actually cleans up the torture rooms when we're finished? Seriously, it's like you guys want ants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

exquisite tea posted:

Why am I the only one around here who actually cleans up the torture rooms when we're finished? Seriously, it's like you guys want ants.
I'm not a violent man by nature, but it pisses me off more than anything when they do that. It's an insult, that's what it is! We're trying to clean the place, they should have more sense than to bleed on the floor.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
apparently germany is sending truckloads of weapons over to the kurds

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/irak-deutschland-schickt-kurden-panzerabwehrraketen-a-989117.html

It's in german but google translate says

quote:

10,000 hand grenades, 16,000 rifles, 240 rocket-propelled grenades: Germany sends military equipment for 4000 Kurdish fighters in northern Iraq. This was decided by the Federal Government on Sunday evening.

That's a pretty significant delivery no?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zzulu posted:

apparently germany is sending truckloads of weapons over to the kurds

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/irak-deutschland-schickt-kurden-panzerabwehrraketen-a-989117.html

It's in german but google translate says

we need to send them some TOW, the Panzerfaust require really close proximity to the target.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

nomadologique posted:

"Make a bomb in the kitchen of your Mom"

Is the AQ Chef sort of like the Barefoot Contessa?

What if I meet the AQ Chef and call him the AQ Chef. Will he get mad because "I HAVE A NAME!"?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Zzulu posted:

depends. reminder that per militant killed in iraq, on average US troops used 250,000 bullets

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

The Brown Menace posted:

depends. reminder that per militant killed in iraq, on average US troops used 250,000 bullets

THEMS MAH TAX DOLLERS!!!

but seriously those were our tax dollars :(

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Brown Menace posted:

That was just some journalists napkin math, that included all rounds used for training including in the continental united states.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Tautologicus posted:

That was just some journalists napkin math, that included all rounds used for training including in the continental united states.

even if it is a 10th of that, it indicates poo poo isn't gonna help much if they get that amount of poo poo for well above 10k ISIS fighters by now

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

they should be trained by the ferguson police department, they make every bullet count

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Yeeeeaaaa-inshallah

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fiend posted:

Yeeeeaaaa-inshallah

In the 8 o'clock morning meeting they go over beheading power points and also talk about which intern should get his hand cut off for stealing.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
so ISIS button pins and shittly done tshirts worn by skinny hipster arabs are a thing in Calgary Alberta now.

The caliphate is coming to Canada

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

de_dust posted:

so ISIS button pins and shittly done tshirts worn by skinny hipster arabs are a thing in Calgary Alberta now.

The Abu muslim story was pretty hilarious

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Best selling magazine in the middle east

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

de_dust posted:

We've got CSIS for a reason. Snap those motherfuckers and forward the pics.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Al Cowens posted:

not bad

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009

de_dust posted:

lol i haven't seen this yet, where can i get a isis pin? is the terror mosque on 8th ave handing them out?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Al Cowens posted:

Qur'an 7:62

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

ASSASSINS! posted:

lol i haven't seen this yet, where can i get a isis pin? is the terror mosque on 8th ave handing them out?

literally gamers are worse than ISIS so you should find that poo poo easily

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

gettin really https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi1ZNEjEarw&list=UU_LWkm7-88PRSjgmdbgEqLg itt

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

when you're with isis, the commute to work doesn't suck, it blows

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

de_dust posted:

Like individual guys, or are they sticking to groups of at least 10 so they don't get their asses kicked?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

de_dust posted:

But are they being worn ironically or is that not a thing in Canada?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

John Denver Hoxha posted:

when you're with isis, the commute to work doesn't suck, it blows

At least you get to drive a Toyota truck

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

etalian posted:

At least you get to drive a Toyota truck

Some computer nerd from Canada who was hoping to make sick ISIS videos is still super confused that they had him driving a Toyota Tundra when he mentioned he was "a tech guy".

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

https://twitter.com/ISILCats

We live in an age where terrorists cosplay and enjoy memes

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

COBRARocky posted:

That's how it's always been though, islamic fundamentalists claim to hate the west yet readily devour its culture. OBL liked Whitney Houston. The head of Hezbollah is an avid video gamer. ISIS is obsessed with strategy games.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
*le overly western girlfriend
- gets raped and stoned by family

pls share if u like, amdoulillel

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Remote controlled cat bombs

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Tacticat

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

Well that's my story.

Blistex posted:

Like individual guys, or are they sticking to groups of at least 10 so they don't get their asses kicked?

An individual guy near my office complex (the Harry Hays building- a government building). Notes were definitely taken.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

COBRARocky posted:

i dont see cosplay

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i give up. whats with the (pbuh) thing?

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Necros posted:

peanut butter und Hühnerbruststreifen

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

Well that's my story.

Necros posted:

Peace Be Upon Him. A cultish thing Muslims add to any reference to Mohammad (pbuh)

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Negative Entropy posted:

That's how it's always been though, islamic fundamentalists claim to hate the west yet readily devour its culture. OBL liked Whitney Houston. The head of Hezbollah is an avid video gamer. ISIS is obsessed with strategy games.

Hezbollah isn't fundamentalist though, they're islamist.

Hezbollah's favorite national football team is Brazil, they were horrified this summer.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
I notice they like to use #khalifa on Twitter. Will Wiz Khalifa change his name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

de_dust posted:

A cultish thing Muslims

tell me more of your views on muslims

• Locked thread