Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Blistex posted:

It's not a hacker. The timing. . . to convenient, the story. . . too juicy!

The Israelis are worried that people are getting bored with ISIS and the Ukraine and attention might be going back to their ethnic cleansing operations, so they decided to play their ace in the hole. The Mossad's weapon of Mass Distraction to keep the media off their case until the next calamity. When this blows over, and if there isn't another story to take its place, then they'll unload the "Hollywood Hung" folder to keep the heat off them for another month.

This sounds pretty plausible when you remember that the jews run hollywood and I bet all the actors had preconfigured iPhones handed to them by their agents, complete with preconfigured account passwords and iCloud photo stream enabled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
As a fellow fitbit owner:

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheFappening/comments/2f44n0/new_celeb_leaked_pics_all_in_one_place/ck621z0

:laffo:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

TheIllestVillain posted:

doesnt the fbi have better things to do than track down some nerdlinger that has nudes of nobodies + jennifer lawrence

They busted the guy who leaked ScarJo's nudes.

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010

TheIllestVillain posted:

doesnt the fbi have better things to do than track down some nerdlinger that has nudes of nobodies + jennifer lawrence

Nope, I am pretty sure someone got thrown into prison for 10 years for doing something similar to this before.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TheIllestVillain posted:

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-pushed-muslims-plot-terrorist-attacks-rights-report-160325158.html

no..no they do not

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
a preview pic was just released of JLaw naked with another girl. Oh god the internet will literally crash if this goes where I think it might.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

you can see his monster fatman dong here

i did it through 3d spectral dong imagery by mapping moles and shadow depth

neonburzt
Jul 25, 2010
Fat dude getting so much hate right now. Gotta wonder how many of these posters are from W&W.

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!
Holy poo poo it just keeps going :stare:

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
what's 1 am EST in cool america time (PST)? is it now?

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

The fact that the guy just raped ICloud for everything they had does, indeed, make it worthwhile for the FBI to track him down. Not so much for the fact that we got to see Kate Upton's tits, but because, I imagine, it shows he's capable of leaking more important things if he so chose.

I'm not saying these celebrities having their privacy breached in a manner like this isn't a big deal though, because it's really hosed up. But what's done is done so I'll spend my Saturday night refreshing the reddit thread.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

a preview pic was just released of JLaw naked with another girl. Oh god the internet will literally crash if this goes where I think it might.

Tonight, the laws of thermodynamics are suspended.

Nien
Apr 29, 2013
Despite the obvious sport of famous rich people being humiliated, I was sort of relieved to hear the 'facial photo' of Jennifer Lawrence was fake.

Maybe there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
im the people itt sticking up for the grody rear end goony fat man

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
The OP in the reddit thread says the Yvonne pics are fake :(

Lard on Fork
Feb 22, 2006
I mean I will holler at it

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

dont tell us this without a pic/link dude

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
lol at 22 pages of giving Reddit more traffic way to go

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

JLaw with the other girl was just confirmed fake. I'm happy this didn't go there.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Nien posted:

Despite the obvious sport of famous rich people being humiliated, I was sort of relieved to hear the 'facial photo' of Jennifer Lawrence was fake.

Maybe there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

There's nothin' wrong with spurting all over a chick's face, bro. or a man's, for that matter.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

neonburzt posted:

Fat dude getting so much hate right now. Gotta wonder how many of these posters are from W&W.

theres no hate only love and admiration

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

The fat is beautiful thread regulars probably just had coronaries of their own

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
he's going to have a terrible rest of his life but right now that hacker must feel like the most powerful God

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I gotta say, maybe I'm spoiled, but I was kind of disappointed with the Kate Upton videos (her pics were amazing). Verlander fucks like an 80 year old asthmatic dude with six spinal fusions. Plus they're all short vids.

Yes, I recognize we're all being creepy pervs in this thread.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
preview pic of jlaw cum swapping with kate upton was just released

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Ty1990 posted:

JLaw with the other girl was just confirmed fake. I'm happy this didn't go there.

Why? Who cares?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Bored As gently caress posted:

any man tut-tutting about the creepy pervs looking at these photos is secretly dying to look at them himself

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

link

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I gotta say, maybe I'm spoiled, but I was kind of disappointed with the Kate Upton videos (her pics were amazing). Verlander fucks like an 80 year old asthmatic dude with six spinal fusions. Plus they're all short vids.

I didn't know there videos...

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
TO THE CLOUD

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

woah just saw a preview pic of hayden panettiere chugging poo poo out of a giant bucket

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

The thing that got me was she made no sounds at all, and all you heard was his breathing. She must have been bored as gently caress.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

LifeSizePotato posted:

any man tut-tutting about the creepy pervs looking at these photos is secretly dying to look at them himself

Looking at the pictures isn't the creepy part

the creepy part is discussing it like a loving sports match with a bunch of faceless sperglords in GBS

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Wizard of Poz posted:

im the people itt sticking up for the grody rear end goony fat man

dude's living the dream, peace out to him

it's like learning that Donkey Lips banged all the girls after the series ended

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

someone posted on Reddit.com that theres a pic of vanessa hudgens pegging justin beiber

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Quickscope420dad posted:

Looking at the pictures isn't the creepy part

the creepy part is discussing it like a loving sports match with a bunch of faceless sperglords in GBS

celebrity sexlife is 100% a loving sports match

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

someone posted on Reddit.com that theres a pic of vanessa hudgens pegging justin beiber

this would be the ultimate ending to this

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

i actually wish this because it'd prob be career ruining

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

praise God on the highest

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

The Rage posted:

The thing that got me was she made no sounds at all, and all you heard was his breathing. She must have been bored as gently caress.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

i actually wish this because it'd prob be career ruining

vanessa hudgens leaked pics are so 2011

edit: and also 2009 and 2012 or something. she got leaked at least 3 times lmbo

• Locked thread