Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
and I'm high as fuckin' poo poo. Holy gently caress this show is amazing when you're literally screwed up.

go do some drugs and watch it. you're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
I'm a gay human being too, op!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yeah i also remember being 11 yrs old

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I like how everything in the show has a fuzzy texture to it.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
I want to suck you smaller than average cock while your bigger than average smelly belly makes a greasy mess on my head

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
their crossdressing effeminate boss ruled

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
Mi want to suck on the op's little cock

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Carver Crisis posted:

The voice of that Shoe loving weirdo was great.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

I like how everything in the show has a fuzzy texture to it.

fuckin' love 90's fuzz

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Carver Crisis posted:

wasn't he also the voice of the devil from cow & chicken, or am i thinking of some other nickelodeon show

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Wicker Man posted:

The voice of that Shoe loving weirdo was great.

i remember being little and thinking he was the same guy as the blue meanie in yellow submarine

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The Gromble was great but I hate the circle lips.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Neurolimal posted:

wasn't he also the voice of the devil from cow & chicken, or am i thinking of some other nickelodeon show
i looked it up they are voiced by different people, but yeah i'd say they're very similar characters

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
how did the monsters gently caress

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

how did the monsters cuck

FTFY

edit: wasn't ahhh! real monsters done by the same people as rugrats? the fuzz is so similar.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Office Commando posted:

FTFY

edit: wasn't ahhh! real monsters done by the same people as rugrats? the fuzz is so similar.

yeah that why it's awesome

klasky csupo has an awesome drawing style, weird lips be damned

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

ballass posted:

I want to suck you smaller than average cock while your bigger than average smelly belly makes a greasy mess on my head

Same

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
as a side bit of trivia about klasky csupo: peter chung worked there on rugrats, and he became incredibly frustrated at how little he was allowed the animate the babies (being babies, after all), which is why everyone in aeon flux is so thin and wiry and constantly doing weird flips and jumps

so i guess that makes up for rocket power, thanx klasky

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im krumm irl ama

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

lonesomedwarf posted:

im krumm irl ama

do you smell

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lmao

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

ahh the Gromble finally gets the respect he deserves

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Krum lower half is basically my ball sack.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
huhuh you guys, guys, you gotta watch this cartoon while high, it'll change your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Cyra posted:

huhuh you guys, guys, you gotta watch this cartoon while high, it'll change your life

• Locked thread