Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

https://twitter.com/ISILCats

What a time to be alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
making terrorism lame, cool

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

shiksa posted:

making terrorism lame, cool

Lol u loving idiot, this poo poo is extremely cool

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
the future loving rocks

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
One of the cat's look just like the one my parents own

oh poo poo

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
i want IS to take over syria and iraq because they have way more pizazz and style than any other terrorist faction

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

It is told that Muhammad awoke one day to the sounds of the Adhan, the Muslim daily call to prayer. Preparing to attend, he began to dress himself; however, he soon discovered his cat Muezza sleeping on the sleeve of his prayer robe. Rather than wake her, he used a pair of scissors to cut the sleeve off, leaving the cat undisturbed. When he returned from the Mosque, Muhammad received a bow from Muezza in gratitude. He then stroked his beloved cat three times.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
three times? what did mohammed have a broken arm or something?

three times.

gently caress.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Cats?

Yet more proof these people are scum.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I registered a twirter account to tell ISIS to cut it out, this thing has gone too far

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Life is weird.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
ilu isis

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Life is weird.

whats that diamond mean now im scared

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

cant wait until they start making cuck jokes

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

not real

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

jarvis cocker posted:

whats that diamond mean now im scared

You should be. We are watching you.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
i pulled all my teeth out so i dont think u are

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

It is told that Muhammad awoke one day to the sounds of the Adhan, the Muslim daily call to prayer. Preparing to attend, he began to dress himself; however, he soon discovered his cat Muezza sleeping on the sleeve of his prayer robe. Rather than wake her, he used a pair of scissors to cut the sleeve off, leaving the cat undisturbed. When he returned from the Mosque, Muhammad received a bow from Muezza in gratitude. He then stroked his beloved cat three times.

that's such bullshit. like the cat wouldn't wake up just from him walking within a few feet of her, let alone taking scissors to the thing its sleeping on

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

that's such bullshit. like the cat wouldn't wake up just from him walking within a few feet of her, let alone taking scissors to the thing its sleeping on

watch out dude you'll end up starring in a beheading video

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

blasphemy is punished with the sword

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
like some arabian nights scimitar is going to be any match for my hanzo steel

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

like some arabian nights scimitar is going to be any match for my hanzo steel

damascus steel bitch

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

it hasnt been updated in a month I hope someone is taking care of his cat

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I was gonna post about how this is a joke account and holy poo poo it's really a bunch of ISIS ppl playing with cats

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
ISIS doge

much terrorism

amaze oppression

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
awww... now it's hard NOT to love them!

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Btw one of the guys that transcribed a bunch of hadiths is called "dad of cats" and was seriously loving obsessed with cats and kept transmitting stories about how Mohammed loved cats and hated dogs so take all of that stuff with a grain of salt maybe

A bunch of sects consider him a heretic and some others consider him a verified source so par the course really

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Btw one of the guys that transcribed a bunch of hadiths is called "dad of cats" and was seriously loving obsessed with cats and kept transmitting stories about how Mohammed loved cats and hated dogs so take all of that stuff with a grain of salt maybe

A bunch of sects consider him a heretic and some others consider him a verified source so par the course really

This is my fav post of the day.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

concerned mom posted:

This is my fav post of the day.

wait until you see my genitals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

mewjahid