Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Seriously, with that Celia thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Everyone should buy an ACVW and a dash cam. ONE OF US

And Tail Spin was more AI than both of those.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

ACVWs are awful and should all be crushed

Rather drive one of these horrible pieces of British engineering than an ACVW:

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

You Am I posted:

ACVWs are awful and should all be crushed

Rather drive one of these horrible pieces of British engineering than an ACVW:

I actually saw one of the mg maestros driving around Brunswick recently, loving weird that someone would bring one over.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Geirskogul posted:

Everyone should buy an ACVW and a dash cam. ONE OF US

And Tail Spin was more AI than both of those.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

That kid looks like he needs an alignment.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Between myself and CSB, I bet we could get him aligned perfectly, and begging for more alignments. he's over 18 right?

Officer would be invited to either help or hold one of many cameras.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
Completely different subject, iCloud seems to have suffered a security weakness and the internet is exploding because of it.

Anphear
Jan 20, 2008

trouser chili posted:

Completely different subject, iCloud seems to have suffered a security weakness and the internet is exploding because of it.

So many noodz.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

It was an interesting pic dump, but I can't imagine the outcry there's going to be when people find out that their precious cloud is full of holes and rains down their nekkid pics. 9/1 never forget "The Fappening."

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Sep 1, 2014

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

Anphear posted:

So many noodz.

Yeah, it's really something unprecedented. I feel kinda bad for all those unwittingly involved, but at the same time I'm like...not. I care more about how this reflects our collective wanton disregard for digital era security. Perhaps I'm just old.

Also, Jennifer Lawrence is pretty hot and I would do the sex with her if I could get my dick to work on this clonidine.

trouser chili fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Sep 1, 2014

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Big Daddy Keynes posted:

I actually saw one of the mg maestros driving around Brunswick recently, loving weird that someone would bring one over.
I think they were sold in New Zealand, so I guess it might be from there. I have seen a couple of late 90s Rover 200s here as well

Anphear
Jan 20, 2008

trouser chili posted:

Also, Jennifer Lawrence is pretty hot and I would do the sex with her

I wouldn't be surprised if in the coming week she made some sort on announcement and publicly said 'Yes that's me I though they were secure but oh well dont jerk it too much. Kid's be more careful'

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Anphear posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if in the coming week she made some sort on announcement and publicly said 'Yes that's me I though they were secure but oh well dont jerk it too much. Kid's be more careful'
Her publicist has come out and said the photos are genuine

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Well, you would think by now that celebs would be a bit more smart and just use a point n' shoot digital camera instead of their phone. It's not like this is the first time this has ever happened.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Devyl posted:

Well, you would think by now that celebs would be a bit more smart and just use a point n' shoot digital camera instead of their phone. It's not like this is the first time this has ever happened.

Yeah well lets face it, if Apple wasnt so enamoured to THE CLOUD!!!! there wouldnt be any discussion. As long as you store your pictures on your phone and refuse to allow them anywhere, you'll be most likely okay.

THE CLOUD!!!!! and UX are two of the most utterly loving retarded buzzwords in IT and just as much of a PITA as each other.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
WHAT THE poo poo HAPPEND TO SUMMER!?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

:colbert:

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

More like

All thats missing is some Q Lazzarus and a pair of coveralls made from human flesh.

It sprays the PB blaster on its skin. It does as its told, or it gets the rust again!

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
The irony of reddit and 4chan getting up in arms about the NSA getting up in their junk and then acting like christmas came 3 months early when someone hacked iCloud and invaded a bunch of people's privacy isn't lost on everyone but me right? Because :ironicat:

e: I play a lot of pickup basketball, as mentioned last month with my hosed up fingers, and since I'm a QA inspector my nickname is inspector gadget. It doesn't help that I have like a 6'7" wingspan or so so it really is like, "go go gadget I just packed the poo poo out of your shot"

rscott fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Sep 1, 2014

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Peak AI TV car

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Kinda disappointed by the Jenifer Lawrence pics, not even one pussy shot :colbert:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
yes there is :ssh:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

VikingSkull posted:

yes there is :ssh:

Haha, I was just going to ridicule his lack of digging.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'd link it but everyone knows the first rule of internet drama is don't smell the butt

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

meatpimp posted:

Haha, I was just going to ridicule his lack of digging.

Please ridicule me meatpimp for not properly finding hacked nudes

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

leica posted:

Please ridicule me meatpimp for not properly finding hacked nudes

If you're going to complain about a lack of hacked nood "x," at least make sure hacked nood "x" wasn't released with the hundreds of other hacked noodz. There's no moral high ground in this one, bud.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Is this where I ridicule you for taking me seriously?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
everyone gets a perv pass for a week due to the magnitude of the story, anyway

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
jlaws tits and rear end should unite and not divide us

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

VikingSkull posted:

jlaws tits and rear end should unite and not divide us

If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's this.

And that the NSA has access to better stuff.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I am pretty sure the NSA has seen my dick

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Viggen posted:

More like

All thats missing is some Q Lazzarus and a pair of coveralls made from human flesh.

Good bye horsepower, I'm aligning over you.

Edit: I nominate The Wacky Races as being more AI than any of us could ever hope to be:

keykey fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Sep 1, 2014

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

some texas redneck posted:

Between myself and CSB, I bet we could get him aligned perfectly, and begging for more alignments. he's over 18 right?

Officer would be invited to either help or hold one of many cameras.

His rearend would pull a little to the left I'm afraid.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

kastein posted:

I am pretty sure the NSA has seen my dick

NSA has seen everyones everything

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

rscott posted:

The irony of reddit and 4chan getting up in arms about the NSA getting up in their junk and then acting like christmas came 3 months early when someone hacked iCloud and invaded a bunch of people's privacy isn't lost on everyone but me right? Because :ironicat:

I see it, but I also suspect a large number of the users of both sites feel like an underclass with little say in how the world at large operates. When you feel that way, and then see members of an elite circle of that world acting out in these ways privately, and get caught doing it via a lack of understanding or over-reliance in the security in the one world where you do have power and understanding, the world of technology, well that's a bit thrilling. I think for some it's created sense of winning. Also the women in these photos are all ridiculously beautiful.

I'm not condoning that these people deserve to have their private lives exposed this way or that it's right for anyone to now disseminate those pictures, despite the fact they're now scrambled eggs and never going back together again. I'm only offering a possible understanding.

trouser chili fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Sep 1, 2014

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I need a moving truck for a one-day, ~150 mile move. I've done the same trip before with Budget and thought the truck was going to fall apart at any minute; I've used them in-town before with more mixed success. U-Haul I've only used once but didn't feel it was that much better. Penske I hear great things about, but they're the most expensive.

Budget comes to ~ $ 90
U-haul is ~ $120
Penske is ~ $175

What would you choose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nodoze posted:

NSA has seen everyones everything

They specifically sent me a formal request to stop sending them pictures of my dick

• Locked thread