Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

DangerZoneDelux posted:

For the fitness squad I guess I should use a bronze team so I don't go contract poor? Never thought of it before and ran two gold squads. Also I don't even understand chemistry anymore, is there really any point? Thinking for Fifa 15 since this is only my 2nd year of FUT
Yeah don't bother. Just stick with golds, it's all the same price and your players will be better. Plus you can find decent rare/nonrare gold players for cheap prices. - Really after a few seasons you should have enough coins to load up everyone on 50+ contracts, on both your squads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
More player ratings out if you wanna see some nerds get upset about -2 pace changes:

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Looks like every player still has the touch of Jozy Altidore and even worse agility. Looks like pure poo poo. Gonna skip this game for sure. Breathe a sigh of relief gamers, I won't be terrorizing division 1 with my skills.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

I foresee that you will give in to your desires vaginal culture

You will play FIFA 15 and you will play FUT and you will win Division 1 with your skills

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Im glad vaginal culture wont be playing Fifa 15 because then I can take my crown as the forums best Fifa Player.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
lol at Mata being an 85

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

The Big Taff Man posted:

Im glad vaginal culture wont be playing Fifa 15 because then I can take my crown as the forums best Fifa Player.

No I'm pretty sure that's me, sorry.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

hopterque posted:

No I'm pretty sure that's me, sorry.

Ah right, do you play on ps4 or.... oh wait

hopterque posted:

I already preordered it on PC :colbert:.

Hahahaha a pc gamer thinks hes best at fifa, get out mate. The only people who play fifa on PC are terrible.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

The Big Taff Man posted:

Hahahaha a pc gamer thinks hes best at fifa, get out mate.

We're the best at all videogames, it's just the natural order of things.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Ive just realised since I have a PS4 the AVB challenge could be on, if youre reading this AVB I want my $50

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

The Big Taff Man posted:

Ive just realised since I have a PS4 the AVB challenge could be on, if youre reading this AVB I want my $50

If you play each other you should record it.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

I'm gonna order it on PC because I don't have FIFA 14 anymore because the Chinese got into my account and did a chargeback for it and they won't give me it back now thanks EA you loving idiots :thumbsup:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Chris de Sperg posted:

I'm gonna order it on PC because I don't have FIFA 14 anymore because the Chinese got into my account and did a chargeback for it and they won't give me it back now thanks EA you loving idiots :thumbsup:

Excellent, there's actually secretely quite a few of us on PC, we've even had a little mini pro clubs revival going on up until a week or two ago.

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

Since there's no dedicated thread to Pro Evo that I can find, maybe you guys know the answer to this: I'm considering switching back to PES this year on PS4 and am wondering if the PS4 allows you to share game saves so I can update my game with proper player names and kits. It just kills me having to play with "West London".

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
So basically the remaining top 20 FUT players to be revealed are:

CR7
Bale
Messi
Robben
Ribery
Falcao
Kompany
D. Silva
T. Silva
Lahm
Schweinsteiger
Neuer
Iniesta
Suarez
Hazard
Zlatan
Lewandowski
Modric
Sergio Ramos
Van Persie

in some order

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is CR7 a real nickname? That's awful.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

barren_sky posted:

Since there's no dedicated thread to Pro Evo that I can find, maybe you guys know the answer to this: I'm considering switching back to PES this year on PS4 and am wondering if the PS4 allows you to share game saves so I can update my game with proper player names and kits. It just kills me having to play with "West London".

You should make sure you try a demo of PES first because they've been promising that this is the year Pro Evo is back and on par with Fifa and good and has a good engine and good looking player models for like 5 years now without fail and every year it's loving garbage.

e: Like for PES14 they switched to Fox Engine (the one running new metal gear solid games) and it was basically unplayable and like 90% of the players looked like albino mutants.

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

hopterque posted:

You should make sure you try a demo of PES first because they've been promising that this is the year Pro Evo is back and on par with Fifa and good and has a good engine and good looking player models for like 5 years now without fail and every year it's loving garbage.

e: Like for PES14 they switched to Fox Engine (the one running new metal gear solid games) and it was basically unplayable and like 90% of the players looked like albino mutants.

Will definitely try the demo first later this month. I played the free PS3 2014 this spring and, while I can almost feel that good old fashioned Pro Evo gameplay, it's buried under an engine that feels like it runs at 15 FPS.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

barren_sky posted:

Will definitely try the demo first later this month. I played the free PS3 2014 this spring and, while I can almost feel that good old fashioned Pro Evo gameplay, it's buried under an engine that feels like it runs at 15 FPS.

Part of the problem for me is that they're still trying to make the same game from the ps2 day when PES was way better than fifa, which is fine in theory except that Fifa, in spite of its many faults, has changed a loving ton since then and so it makes wannabe 2004 era PES feel like poo poo in comparison.

Konami is really bad.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I'm one of the guys that as soon as PES 3 got released on PC stopped playing FIFA, but after PES 6 (wich i keep on my 360), Konami just hosed up the franchise while EA started to do really well after 09 (08 was already decent in my opinion). I played every PES on PC, and from 2008 to 2014, they all are garbage compared to FIFA with all its faults. I play PES from time to time just to get on the mood to come back to FIFA (or just install PES 5 with Wolf patch and enjoy good old gameplay). I'd love to see more competition between both games but is not happening right now.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Had a great game just now. Scored two beautiful long curving shots. One was after dribbling through about 5 defenders, and the second was a loooong shot.

http://1drv.ms/1tzLlMv

Check it out friends!

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

RCarr posted:

Had a great game just now. Scored two beautiful long curving shots. One was after dribbling through about 5 defenders, and the second was a loooong shot.

http://1drv.ms/1tzLlMv

Check it out friends!

that's some man u quality defense on the second one...christ

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
So who is getting Fifa on PS4 and is european? I want to get ready for the meltdowns

My psn name is The-Big-Taff-Man

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

The Big Taff Man posted:

So who is getting Fifa on PS4 and is european? I want to get ready for the meltdowns

I am

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

me too

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
I have pre-ordered FIFA 15 and hell, I'll be playing it

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

I have pre-ordered FIFA 15 and hell, I'll be playing it

Same OP, same.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

hopterque posted:

Same OP, same.

I wasnt asking pc gamers!!!

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

I will be.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

The Big Taff Man posted:

drat these meltdowns are off the chain!!!!

Also yes I will be purchasing fifa however I refuse to play with the dire american pro clubs people who have never seen a game of football IRL

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
I dont want to play in a club with Americans because its not fun getting to a good division then getting back the next day and the americans have played and youve got relegated 420 times

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

i am european and i might get the super fifa match game

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
I am getting it. I don't want to play in a club with Euros because it's not fun getting relegated to a bad division then getting back the next day and the euros have played and you got promoted 69 times.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Duncan Sperguson posted:

i am european and i might get the super fifa match game

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

SAMB0 posted:

I am getting it. I don't want to play in a club with Euros because it's not fun getting relegated to a bad division then getting back the next day and the euros have played and you got promoted 69 times.

I freaking love funny numbers SAMB0. Maybe one day the Euros could play vs the Americans and we'd beat you 80085-0

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I'm calling myself the most improved player in fifa 14. But I'm poo poo and only in div 5 so ignore me.

Beating harry potter kids never gets old. Hooray kinect mic

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
So much dick-measuring itt

Excited to Parm because it's fun and good. Demo should be out tomorrow, right?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

TheBigAristotle posted:

So much dick-measuring itt

Excited to Parm because it's fun and good. Demo should be out tomorrow, right?

Yeah, not officially announced but the demo is always out two weeks before release, so.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I have preordered FIFA 15, but live in America, and don't associate with Europeans because they play at weird hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yo soy fiesta
Feb 6, 2005

Are you fucking shitting me, dude!?

Americans. Europeans. New Zealanders. We will all have fun together!

http://youtu.be/Pv0PAchVGCw?t=51s

• Locked thread