Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Killa B is dope
rapping at dudes then slaying
them like a balla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Hentai hentai yum
Naruto is a Hentai
Yum yum yum, Hentai

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Dryzen posted:

Hentai hentai yum
Naruto is a Hentai
Yum yum yum, Hentai

re ro re ro re
ro re ro re ro re ro
re ro re ro re

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Hentai is art
other thread no hentai
Hentai Hentai Hen

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
The writer has actively said 'I don't know how to write women' so that should give you a good idea.
Also if you think Sasuki fucks off for the whole game you clearly never played the super secret BONUS CHAPTER

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

dancingbears posted:

The series is currently at chapter 691 and episode 345. Killer Bee was first introduced at chapter 408 and episode 142. The manga looks like it's going to end in a month or two, but it'll probably come back with a new title, Naruto GT or some poo poo.
Didn't it already come back with a new name? ShiipShamwow or something?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Kgummy posted:

Didn't it already come back with a new name? ShiipShamwow or something?

Shippuden is just some subtitle they tacked onto the anime after it hit the timeskip, I think.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

Forgall posted:

Fun hentai facts: black haired one is always top, and blondie is always bottom. So now you know how Sausage/Naruto relationship works.

No, it wasn't always so. In fact, who typed and who bottomed was a hotly debated topic in the fandom. And what order their names were listed.

This LP is bringing up so many bad memories of junior high.

Also, I think the reason they speak of hatred like a physical object because it's such a common motivation that it's totally meaningless. A lot of the villains talk about how their hatred makes them stronger, so it may just be some kind of branded protein supplement.

the_sea_hag fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Sep 7, 2014

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

dancingbears posted:

The series is currently at chapter 691 and episode 345. Killer Bee was first introduced at chapter 408 and episode 142. The manga looks like it's going to end in a month or two, but it'll probably come back with a new title, Naruto GT or some poo poo.

I'd probably watch 3 or 4 episodes of a reversed-aged Naruto having to fight super-ultra-powered alien space ninjas...in space; but only if Killer Bee is apart of the main cast.

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Sep 7, 2014

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Combat Lobster posted:

I'd probably watch 3 or 4 episodes of a reversed-aged Naruto having to fight super-ultra-powered alien space ninjas...in space; but only if Killer Bee is apart of the main cast.
Why would you want Killer Bee to be away from the main cast?
(It's amazing the difference a single space, or lack thereof can entirely reverse the meaning of a sentence. :v:)

TCat
Oct 10, 2012

I'll save you the time and call myself a loser
You know the dumbest loving thing about their gay yellow light background void conversation about how Sasuke isn't changing is full of complete poo poo, because once they get into the giant war proper, Sasuke decides to switch sides to become a good guy again, because Sasuke is like a giant tool and ping pong ball that just bounces from motivation to motivation believing literally everything that anybody says.

Orochimaru is like "join me and I'll give you the power to beat your brother" and he's like "lol okay" and goes with him to become sorta evil.
Then after he beats his brother he has this dumb moment of identity crisis cause his brother smiled at him when he died, so toilet mask is like "You know the Leaf Village Elders told him to kill the clan and I TOTALLY HELPED ITACHI DO IT because I was kinda mad at them myself" and he decides "gently caress THE LEAF THEN I'LL KILL THEM AND TOTALLY FOLLOW YOU AROUND FOR A WHILE" and became and irredeemably evil rear end in a top hat. And then a zombie ninja army appears summoned by toilet face and this nerd snake guy and Itachi and his Zombie brother beat him up and they have a weird moment so Sasuke's like "gently caress I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL, SO I GUESS I'M BE A GOOD GUY NOW" and then Orochimaru came back from the dead again and he talked to some of the zombie cages about the history of toilet face and ninjas and decided "okay I will be the ho-cage".

Also when Sasuke finally kills his brother was about the point in the series I decided the entire thing is bullshit, but considering it's ending soon since they finally beat the main super actually the real villain, I'm too far in to loving quit now.

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009

constantinople posted:

Also, I think the reason they speak of hatred like a physical object because it's such a common motivation that it's totally meaningless. A lot of the villains talk about how their hatred makes them stronger, so it may just be some kind of branded protein supplement.

It gets brought up a lot around this point in the story because the author wants to juxtapose a bunch of characters against the most recent major fight Naruto had.

Right before the game started this dude with another, different Magic Bullshit Eye rolled into Naruto's village, flattened it with gravity magic, and murdered almost everyone with insane bullshit spells like Create: ICBM, Summon: Kaiju, and Meteor. He reason for doing this is his idea of The Cycle of Hatred and how the only way to stop it was by showing everyone so much suffering and fear that no one would want to make war ever again. The Cycle is basically The Cycle of Revenge: my dad kills your dad, you kill my dad, I kill you, your kid kills me, on and on forever. Naruto convinces the guy this doesn't have to happen by saying it doesn't have to happen (you read that right) and the guy brings back everyone he killed and leaves for a while.

Because of this Hatred is now A Thing and gets thrown around a lot for basically the entire rest of the story. It's Sasuke's entire motivation at the moment ("village politics got my entire family killed so now I'm gonna kill the entire village") and it's gonna be a while before he gets over it.

Non-EuclideanCat fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Sep 7, 2014

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Kgummy posted:

ShiipShamwow

borrowing this name for my hentai tribute band

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Remember that time i made xumtosis wake up at 4:30 am to do commentary? No? Well i guess i have to upload that tonight.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Wake him up to tell him that you uploaded it successfully.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Make sure you wake him up with a smooch.

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

~A-a h-h-hentai? W-w-w-with me senpai?~ :nyoron:

Pins posted:

Remember that time i made xumtosis wake up at 4:30 am to do commentary? No? Well i guess i have to upload that tonight.

How loving dare you make me put clothes on at 4am, You loving prick.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Xumtosis posted:

He probably would have taken you buck naked, so I'm saying this is your fault.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

Xumtosis posted:

You wear clothes while recording commentary?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

constantinople posted:

You wear clothes while recording commentary?

If the LP realizes he's a man, it'll pop wood and run away with its arms hanging flaccid behind it.

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team
Watching this LP has reminded me how much I remember of this show, and how much I hate myself for knowing it. That's what I get for having roommates way into anime; one guy specifically into this show. Every time a commentator gets confused about what's happening, I automatically think of the explanation, and it's always as dumb as you'd imagine.

Also, I didn't know Naruto and Sasuke were THIS gay for each other. Anime always gets kinda gay about friendship and all that, but Naruto really wants to gently caress that dude.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I think it's the melodramatic (mono/dia)logues that really ups the thirst.

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"

Desfore posted:

Every time a commentator gets confused about what's happening, I automatically think of the explanation, and it's always as dumb as you'd imagine.

While I generally agree, when they were complaining about the lack of snow and the wearing of cloaks where there isn't snow, I got a bit annoyed;
Living in Norway, and more importantly having traveled around a bit in Norway, I know how it (potentially) happened;
It's got mountains set up such that it'd be a desert, or at least exceptionally dry, except it's got water passing through in the form of rivers and the like (in Norway, it's usually because one of the 'mountains' is a glacier which is melting and releasing all kinds of delicious mineral water)
Such places can be freezing even when they look like warm summer days, so 'Sai' would perhaps be a bit cold with his half-shirt and tights.

Mind you, I think you see unfrozen pools of water, but that just means it's over 0 degrees Celsius.
Given they're from more temperate areas, they might rather have the cloak hinder their movements (and be able to tug it off once they notice the danger) than let the cold render them sluggish.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Given how much else doesnt make sense because anime i dont think my complaints were unwarranted :colbert:

(Though i do understand what you are saying)

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Non-EuclideanCat posted:

and the guy brings back everyone he killed and leaves for a while.

See, he didn't just leave. The exertion of nuking a village, controlling 6 puppet bodies in combat, then resurrecting everyone he just killed, killed him. He was already sickly and confined to a ninja life support spider chair thing, when he blew the village up.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

aerion111 posted:

While I generally agree, when they were complaining about the lack of snow and the wearing of cloaks where there isn't snow, I got a bit annoyed;
Living in Norway, and more importantly having traveled around a bit in Norway, I know how it (potentially) happened;
It's got mountains set up such that it'd be a desert, or at least exceptionally dry, except it's got water passing through in the form of rivers and the like (in Norway, it's usually because one of the 'mountains' is a glacier which is melting and releasing all kinds of delicious mineral water)
Such places can be freezing even when they look like warm summer days, so 'Sai' would perhaps be a bit cold with his half-shirt and tights.

Mind you, I think you see unfrozen pools of water, but that just means it's over 0 degrees Celsius.
Given they're from more temperate areas, they might rather have the cloak hinder their movements (and be able to tug it off once they notice the danger) than let the cold render them sluggish.
:norway::hf::iceland:
Yeah, just because there's green grass and fresh water around doesn't mean the temperature is actually that far from freezing.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

If I can trust this video, the Uchiha clan apparently had their own poultry before everything went tits up. Incidentally, it also shows proper Sharingan technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB0Vr_cjTPY

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
I don't often have reactions like this, but what in the ever loving gently caress did I just watch?!:psyboom:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Buried alive posted:

I don't often have reactions like this, but what in the ever loving gently caress did I just watch?!:psyboom:

hentai

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:

Well I saw the hen part, but...

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Cheez posted:

Well I saw the hen part, but...

And then the Apron Ninja returned with an egg after fisting a chicken. It's there.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Buried alive posted:

Single best thing to come out of the venerable Naruto hentai.

(that isn't springtime of youth)

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
idk what just happened but i'm p. sure it isn't allowed.

(Never stop, thread :allears:)

Pins fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Sep 10, 2014

Grimpond
Dec 24, 2013

tthat hentai was fowl

Drachir D Nalem
Aug 14, 2012

aerion111 posted:

Might be a bit chilly, but if you need a hugeass cloak for weather like up here you're a wuss. Or not Scandinavian. Probably both. A regular jacket works fine, especially if it's a nice day with like ten degrees and sun.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuke vs Naruto, Pain, Nagato, Rinnegan, Sasuke Gets Rinnegan, Naruto Gets Rinnegan, Sasuke vs Naruto, Final Fight, Sasuke vs Itachi, Sasuke vs Kabuto, Naruto vs Pain, Naruto vs Nagato, Madara vs Sasuke, Madara Uchiha, Madara vs Hashirama, Hashirama Senju, Minato, First Hokage, Killer Bee, Neji Dies, Sasuke Dies, Death, Naruto vs Orochimaru, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Deidara, Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Full Fight, English Subbed, English Dubbed, Glompus, Sasuke vs Orochimaru, Epic, Full Episodes, Senju, Sage Of The Six Paths, Uchiha vs Senju, Uzumaki, Madara vs Tobirama, Madara Kills Sasuke, Sasuke and Naruto vs Madara, Kakashi, Kakashi vs Obito, Obito, Naruto vs Obito, Sasuke vs Obito, Ten Tails, Nine Tails, Kurama, Naruto Kyuubi Mode, Naruto Bijuu Mode, Epic, Madara vs Naruto, Madara vs Shinobi Alliance, 5 Kage, Ten Tails, Sage, Shinobi War, Nagato, Yahiko, Konan vs Madara, Neji, Hinata, Madara Uchiha vs The Five Kage, Madara Uchiha vs The 5 Kage, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Obito Unlocks His Powers, Obito Awakens Mangekyou Sharingan, Akatsuki, Naruto vs Menma, Menma, Menma Uzumaki, Road to Ninja, Naruto Movie 6, Naruto Movie 1, Naruto Movie, Rinnegan, Obito vs Madara, Neji Dies, Sasuke Dies, Shikamaru, Minato vs Madara, Minato vs Obito, Minato vs 9 Tails, 9 Tails, Full Power, 9 Tails Mode Full Power, Nine Tails, Kyuubi, Bijuu Mode, Naruto, Dark Naruto, Naruto vs Ninetails, Epic,Sasuke vs Danzo, Danzo, Sasuke EMS, Sasuke vs Deidara, Deidara Dies, Sasuke Kills Deidara, Naruto vs Ten Tails, Ten Tails Revived, Ten Tails Fight, Naruto vs Ten Tails and Madara, Madara, Obito, Neji's Death, Neji Dies, Hokage Revived, 4 Hokage, Shinju, Naruto Gives Chakra, Epic,

I think this about covers a video about cooking eggs

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Oh jesus, Itachi's purple nail polish, I had managed to forget about that. Itachi and every other Akatsuki member wear nail polish. It's a required part of their uniform. So is the ring, worn on a different finger of every member.

To be part of the scary doomsday cult you gotta have purple nail polish. :sparkles:

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Full Fight, English Subbed, English Dubbed, Glompus, Sasuke vs Orochimaru, Epic, Full Episodes

what the gently caress is a glompus

dancingbears fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Sep 10, 2014

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
smashmouth eat the egg?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

dancingbears posted:

what the gently caress is a glompus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

dancingbears posted:

Oh jesus, Itachi's purple nail polish, I had managed to forget about that. Itachi and every other Akatsuki member wear nail polish. It's a required part of their uniform. So is the ring, worn on a different finger of every member.

To be part of the scary doomsday cult you gotta have purple nail polish. :sparkles:

Itachi also reflects his magic eyes off of his nail polish.

• Locked thread