Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
why can it be caused by pills? Like, there's no pill that can make someone gay or straight, but there's a lot of pills that make people asexual as a side effect, and when they go off the pills they go back to normal.

I dunno, asexual doesn't really seem like a thing to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i would never consider fuckin u

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I read the OP and became gay.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

boom boom boom posted:

why can it be caused by pills? Like, there's no pill that can make someone gay or straight, but there's a lot of pills that make people asexual as a side effect, and when they go off the pills they go back to normal.

Asexual= I'm ugly and I've given up on trying to get anyone to like me.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

boom boom boom posted:

What are you talking about? What pills are you talking about?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Trixie Hardcore posted:

ssris

Telesphorus
Oct 28, 2013
A relative of mine has never been interested in sex. She dates, but always has to break the news that she doesn't bang.

It's real.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i will literally puke on u if u touch me in a sexual way
im not asexual my standards are just too high, the only thing for me is the absolute perfection of our lord God in heaven

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
But I take gay pills most every day, OP?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
have you never heard of the gay bomb

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm asexual 'cause I hate all y'all. Way to go, goons.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

thats because asexual isnt real

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
time to reclaim the word frigid as a term of affirmation rather than hate

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
maybe via image macros of scenes from "frozen"

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I really, really don't care what people who aren't me or my partner do or don't do with their genitals

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Wicker Man posted:

Asexual= I'm ugly and I've given up on trying to get anyone to like me.

No, that's incel. God, get your imaginary conditions right.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It can't be an orientation because they are asexual; they are absent of orientation. If they had an orientation they couldn't be asexual.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

But I take gay pills most every day, OP?

those are actually dicks, hth

source: i take them too

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Blue Train posted:

It can't be an orientation because they are asexual; they are absent of orientation. If they had an orientation they couldn't be asexual.

whoa

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Asexuality is a real thing, but like most things it basically equates to retarded bullshit when anyone uses it on the internet.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Sex drive is not the same thing as sexual identity. Also, why are you asking? It's like what, 1% of the population is asexual maybe? Did you take some pills and think you are asexual now? Are you currently trying to get someone who claims to be asexual to have sex with you?

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Asexuals are for the most part special flowers who have low/no sex drive and want a term that makes them feel represented or something.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Sex drive is not the same thing as sexual identity. Also, why are you asking? It's like what, 1% of the population is asexual maybe? Did you take some pills and think you are asexual now? Are you currently trying to get someone who claims to be asexual to have sex with you?

I take pills and think Im stuff all the time, whats the loving probleM<

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Tick Tacks.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Al Borland posted:

Tick Tacks.

That's weird because Tic Tacs make me so horny.

e: sorry, nvm I was thinking of MDMA not tic tacs

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
these ppl are mentally ill and genetically defective

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That's weird because Tic Tacs make me so horny.

thats cuz u seperated out all the K

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Sex drive is not the same thing as sexual identity.

but an asexual persons sexual identity is not having a sex drive

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

Id sex the actor from Drive, if you know what im saying

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
like, how hard is this? no one is asking if you feeling like loving. It's who would you gently caress if you felt like it.

Pick one of the following:
a) dick
b) pussy
c) both a and b

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

boom boom boom posted:

but an asexual persons sexual identity is not having a sex drive

there is no such thing as asexual persons

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

Haters Goin Bake posted:

like, how hard is this? no one is asking if you feeling like loving. It's who would you gently caress if you felt like it.

a) dick
b) pussy
c) both a and b

I choose...

2d

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Hahhhha athetits doesn't real

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Shithouse Dave posted:

Hahhhha athetits doesn't real

agreed

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

anime?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Do enough ecstasies op and anything gay you can think of will be possible.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Haters Goin Bake posted:

a) dick
b) pussy
c) both a and b

only three choices? you have such a limited view of sexuality

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

a is by far the sexiest letter

those curves just don't stop...

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

boom boom boom posted:

Lol if u think aspirin doesn't eventually turn u gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethal Drizzle
Feb 24, 2011
if asexuality is a sexual orientation atheism is a religion. makes you think

• Locked thread