Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

In almost every topic there are men talking about dicks. Sucking dicks, sitting on dicks, how much they love the gays etc. There's no way this many people are actually gay and as a solidly heterosexual person the thought of doing gay things makes me feel sick and I know this is true for people who are just not me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duane Walker
Sep 10, 2010
im gay

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
im gay

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

same

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
gently caress yeah gender binary

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
cuz im gay

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

opus111 posted:

In almost every topic there are men talking about dicks. Sucking dicks, sitting on dicks, how much they love the gays etc. There's no way this many people are actually gay and as a solidly heterosexual person the thought of doing gay things makes me feel sick and I know this is true for people who are just not me.

tbh that is the gayest thing a person can say. ur gay :sympathy:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

opus111 posted:

hosed up if true

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
im pretty gay

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

opus111 posted:

here's an epic memester image macro to show how I feel about this post

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im gay

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

this is a free and happy place where everyone can live out their homosexual fantasies, which have otherwise been repressed by christian society and republicans

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
lol if you thought we were pretending

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
being gay has been cool ever since that guy from wham! sucked a dick in a bathroom and everyone just kinda laughed instead of feigned outrage

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Obama taught me to be gay in school... and I LOVE IT!

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
i do it to fit in but it makes me slightly uncomfortable

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

Obama taught me to be gay in school... and I LOVE IT!

personal tuition? :aaa:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

op if you wanna join the secredt society of gays just go to the park after dark ;)

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I just prefer a big throbbing veiny turgid cock. Doesn't everyone, really, deep down?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

shiksa posted:

being gay has been cool ever since that guy from wham! sucked a dick in a bathroom and everyone just kinda laughed instead of feigned outrage
oh okay I thought it was ever since the director of xXx: sTaTe of tHe uNiOn was caught being a gay prostitute in drag

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
oh so you're like the republican congressman kinda gay eh? grats that classy.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
this is traditionally a gay forum op, i don't know what you thought you were signing up for

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

devin2 posted:

i do it to fit in but it makes me slightly uncomfortable

just fyi this is a huge problem in my life so please stop making me do it

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

this is traditionally a gay forum op, i don't know what you thought you were signing up for

OP's gonna have to suck Lowtax's dick if he wants his $10 back:bahgawd:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

shiksa posted:

"awaken my masters" -wham

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
THE GAY AGENDA

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
I'm straight

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Actually I signed up because I was having girl problems an my friend told me that the e/n forum would give good advice. It didn't though :(

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

99 Headmates posted:

I'm straight

:argh:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

opus111 posted:

Actually I signed up because I was having girl problems an my friend told me that the e/n forum would give good advice. It didn't though :(

opus111 posted:

Lately I have realised that I've started to dislike pretty girls. I think it's unfair that they have easy lives which they get just by fluttering their eyelashes. It got worse yesterday when I saw a pretty girl fall over on the street. Her heels snapped and she fell over and I saw up her skirt. Her panties were white with yellow polka dots. She looked embarrassed when she got up and Last night I masturbated to the thought.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

GBS = Gay Boi Society

what do you loving expect?

im gay

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

opus111 posted:

im mirthful

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

opus111 posted:

Sorry your post in the mentally ill forum wasn't satisfactory.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

problematic

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

its me

im gay

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
being gay is awesome you should try it OP

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
if you define 'gay' as sucking a random guys cock and taking it up the rear end in a bathroom stall then, well, i guess i'm gay.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
im not gay

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
haha just kidding...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009