Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

just put an ad out seeking someone willing to be eaten.. worked for armin meiwes anyawy

Nah, I dunno.

I think ill just wonder about it and not do it.

Unless I become rich.

Then ill just eat a Honduran or maybe a Chilean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Parallax Scroll posted:

they make good sandwiches

Unless you want both meat and cheese.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

-Has no style
-Has no grace
-Has a funny face
-Can handstand when he needs to
-Can stretch his arms out just for you
-Inflates himself just like a balloon
-Crazy Kong
-Just digs this tune

gently caress you so much god damnit

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Old Jewish people need to know all pertinent facts regarding any foodstuff they encounter while going about their day, and will not hesitate to interrogate you if they see you near a food item.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There's only about 6 million Jews in the world.

Compare that to the 27 million practicing Sikhs,

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

Talmudical hermeneutics are frickin' badass and also pretty much make the entire old testament in the english language completely redundant, theologically

lol if you didn't know that there was loads of beta testing before adam and eve and also loads of angels came own to rape human women and give them gigantic half-angel babies, also with YHWH being one of many gods (and some argue that come the new testament, Jesus is actually supposed to be the son of yet another god, in direct competition with YHWH)

Also that genesis starts out "in a beginning" not "in the beginning" with various otehr implications of there being prior iterations of the universe and creation

basically what I'm saying is, even if you buy into religion and stuff, the new testament and the quran are basically made completely fallacious by the talmud before they even exist, p. sweet

Annnnd that is exactly what Satan wants you to believe. It's called "the spiritual shell game". Don't believe in anything, fall for everything.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
I legitimately feel sorry for Jews because they are born into such a lovely religion

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kyrie eleison posted:

I legitimately feel sorry for Jews because they are born into such a lovely religion

no pulled pork sandwich, I guess god likes torturing people

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
Just tell your parents you accept Christ already. Get it over with. Come out of the closet

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
actually its by far the least lame theistic religion

I mean its still super lame but less so than all the others

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Kyrie eleison posted:

Just tell your parents you accept Christ already. Get it over with. Come out of the closet

Accepted christ into his butt parts. :hf:

naem
May 29, 2011

Jesus, Peter, the blessed virgin Mary

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
^^ all jews ^^

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

All Christians

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Quickscope420dad posted:

Talmudical hermeneutics are frickin' badass and also pretty much make the entire old testament in the english language completely redundant, theologically

lol if you didn't know that there was loads of beta testing before adam and eve and also loads of angels came own to rape human women and give them gigantic half-angel babies, also with YHWH being one of many gods (and some argue that come the new testament, Jesus is actually supposed to be the son of yet another god, in direct competition with YHWH)

Also that genesis starts out "in a beginning" not "in the beginning" with various otehr implications of there being prior iterations of the universe and creation

basically what I'm saying is, even if you buy into religion and stuff, the new testament and the quran are basically made completely fallacious by the talmud before they even exist, p. sweet

Just read up a bit and holy loving lol at this poo poo. How gullible do you have to be to buy this crap. Read your loving bible

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Kyrie eleison posted:

Just read up a bit and holy loving lol at this poo poo. How gullible do you have to be to buy this crap. Read your loving bible

cannot tell if you are serious right now

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

motherfucker do you think his name would be a theological concept, in greek, if he wasn't serious

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Phlegmish posted:

motherfucker do you think his name would be a theological concept, in greek, if he wasn't serious

it's p ironic too cause that's exactly the phrase that i am saying to myself over this

Augustin Iturbide
Jun 4, 2012
the bible has two descriptions of the earth being created which makes you wonder WHERE IS FIRST/SECOND EARTH???

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Is it true that a jewish girl wants see your bank account statement before going back to her apartment?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

jesus died so we could have anime little girls

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

orthodox jews are not allowed to drive vehicles with an even number of wheels

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

march is the busiest month for jews, with 17 jewish holidays

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

jews are fond of a chick pea based beer called khizpach, which they drink in large quantitites

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

did you know jews have to follow 613 commandments, however they have come up with tricks and exploits to circumvent all of them

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

they suck on baby weiners

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

Quickscope420dad posted:

it's p ironic too cause that's exactly the phrase that i am saying to myself over this

I thought this was the Midrash that told the extra stories and stuff.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Parallax Scroll posted:

Yea whats up with that? :gonk:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Parallax Scroll posted:

how come its ok when they do it, but I get slapped with a felony and put on a sex offender list when I do it???

probably liberals' fault

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sincere question: Is there any Jewish tradition of giving thanks or otherwise acknowledging the Persian Emperor who freed the Jews from Babylon?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

redshirt posted:

Sincere question: Is there any Jewish tradition of giving thanks or otherwise acknowledging the Persian Emperor who freed the Jews from Babylon?

well he's hell of acknowledged in scripture but as for there being a tradition celebrating him in some way I've not heard of it, though there is a chance the lack of one would be to do with his connection to the ancient babylonian gods and stuff which are basically the decepticons to the talmudic pantheon's autobots

hot pants
Nov 11, 2008
Old Jewish dudes are funny as hell.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Jews are smart and handsome, Israelis doubly so

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fact: All my best friends are Jews. I started a thread some time ago about this very fact.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

jewish persons enjoy watching the snail races

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

and by snail races I mean "non-jewish people" and by watching i mean "secretly exercising massive control over"

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

im goy

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012
:gas:

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Being desert creatures used to wide expanses, jews have no depth perception. If placed on a table, they will walk off the edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

wit posted:

Being desert creatures used to wide expanses, jews have no depth perception. If placed on a table, they will walk off the edge.

hosed up if true

• Locked thread