Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not Keyser Soze
Mar 7, 2007

Endless Celestial Sex
XP spending Spree:

Education Rank 2 10xp
Lore Rank 2 25xp
Perception Rank 1 5xp
Technical Aptitude 5xp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Mustache Ride posted:

Eeeeeh, I'm not sure I want to do that.

But yeah, I guess we can. Please put your current Morality in each post, and here's the roll: Morality: 1d10 8

Okay, so how does this one work? Since the roll is over my conflict, I get Morality equal to the difference, right? And then does conflict zero out?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

jivjov posted:

Okay, so how does this one work? Since the roll is over my conflict, I get Morality equal to the difference, right? And then does conflict zero out?

From reading it, it seems that if anybody's final morality contains that number, the PC and the GM will work specifically on that PC's morality for this session.

I didn't read anything about conflict differences, what page did you see that on?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Mustache Ride posted:

From reading it, it seems that if anybody's final morality contains that number, the PC and the GM will work specifically on that PC's morality for this session.

I didn't read anything about conflict differences, what page did you see that on?

From the Order 66 podcast with one of the devs. Lemme find a page number or something

EDIT: Page 221. Paraphrasing so I'm not c&ping book text: Roll a d10, if result is less than earned conflict, decrease morality by the difference. If result is more than earned conflict, increase morality by the difference.

jivjov fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Sep 17, 2014

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Okay, there are 2 1d10 rolls here regarding Morality then.

The "Triggering Morality" d10 starting on page 34:

And from Page 221, which you mention:

So everybody can do the "Engaging a Triggered Morality" roll and post the results, as I think I triggered everyone's Morality at least once for one thing or another.

Mustache Ride fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Sep 17, 2014

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
So double the morality shift since everyone's was triggered?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Yes, do that.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
8 - 3 Conflict is 5, so doubling that and adding the 5 morality for letting the rest of the expedition leaves Jobal at 65 morality. I had this wrong.

Conflict roll: 1d10 1
2*(1-3)+5 = 1 net Morality gain, for a total of 51 morality.

10 XP on Heal/Harm range upgrade
15 XP on Heal/Harm range upgrade
10 XP on Reflect Talent
10 XP on Lightsabers to level 2

Flame112 fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Sep 17, 2014

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
I think i'm doing this right:
Morality 30 + 5 from sparing the hunters = 35.
Conflict 5. Rolling against my conflict: 1d10=3
Result is -2 Morality, doubling that for engaging triggered morality, -4.
Final result: i'm at 31 Morality.

How I spent my XP:
20 XP on Force Rating +1
20 XP on new power: Protect/Unleash

And i'm banking 5 XP for now unless that's not okay.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Sorry my posts stopped happening. Last week was a weird week. So was the week before. This week has been weird and really, really rough. I'm mostly "back" and ready to keep going

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Hey no worries, my week just got weird. I put in my 2 weeks notice today, so things might slow down as I transition to a new job.

I'll try to be more active though, I know things are going slow right now :(

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Move's (basically) done with, so hoping to get a post up late tonight or tomorrow.

Ramba Ral
Feb 18, 2009

"The basis of the Juche Idea is that man is the master of all things and the decisive factor in everything."
- Kim Il-Sung
Oh, jedi joes is still going?

Ok, well, we just need to convince the princess to pay for our expedition and such and we will be going since that's all that really needs to happen.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

I didn't want to steal the show and be the only one talking to crazy McOldguy, but I can post again if you'd like

• Locked thread