Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

this thread gives flashbacks of the gentle old chem teacher that tried to convert me.

i used to come by his office and chat from time to time the moment he said "i was once like you but then i met this wonderful girl in highschool who opened my heart me to jesus" i was like "i gotta go.... place" and i just left and never talked to him again.

i felt like a kid being groomed. the guy ruined gentle old men for me forever and now i can only trust old ppl if they are total assholes.

I think it is you who is the rear end in a top hat actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
larry blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him, for the king of anroids is theirs

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

gentle old men

well thats echi errrrr

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

why is jesus god and god's son at the same time? and why is the holy ghost a seperate thing too. this is like some zeus and hercules poo poo

its the trinity yo.

its liek that 3 muskequeers thing.

all for one and one for all

but holy wise. also holy ghost was 3rd part

AXCTUALLY I just remember soime bnuillshit.

once a person higher in the hcurhc that i said analog and was like "holy ghost is the electricity of thre trinty, the thing that makes it all work, " and i beliebed him. i mean bevfore that i had no image in mt head and now thnis

oh yeah what about the unforgivable sin

god its such a joke (christianity)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
NWS
[url]http://i.imgur.com/9r2qhRg.jpg[/img]
NWS

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

NWS
NWS

quoting for shame

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

NWS
NWS

preserved for posterity

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
irony poo poo posting extends to bbcode you joke ruinmersa

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

sry u have mersa

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

theadder posted:

sry u have mersa

i'd rather have mrsa than mensa

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
I went to catholic school for 9 years and now I'm gay

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

echinopsis posted:

its the trinity yo.

its liek that 3 muskequeers thing.

all for one and one for all

but holy wise. also holy ghost was 3rd part

AXCTUALLY I just remember soime bnuillshit.

once a person higher in the hcurhc that i said analog and was like "holy ghost is the electricity of thre trinty, the thing that makes it all work, " and i beliebed him. i mean bevfore that i had no image in mt head and now thnis

oh yeah what about the unforgivable sin

god its such a joke (christianity)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQLfgaUoQCw

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i used to go to church every christmas as a kid because they gave away these huge oranges and they were great
then one year i didnt get one and i havent been near a church since

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

Widdiful posted:

i used to go to church every christmas as a kid because they gave away these huge oranges and they were great
then one year i didnt get one and i havent been near a church since

my next door neighbor hosted some russian orphans as part of a church thing, and they thought their bowl of oranges was the greatest poo poo ever.
better than the sega which they also loved.
then a month later they got sent back to the soviet union run orphanage.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

syscall girl posted:

i got talked into going to a preachy summer camp by the cute blond girl next door

they had a big rear end zipline that went from a forested hill down into a lake and a nice pool and horseback riding and it was all free

the next year i learned that if i wanted to go back for free i had to talk 10(?) other kids into going and realized why she'd invited me

I went to a church camp a good friend (also a cute blond girl) invited me to; they put us up in the dorms at a local college, and I spent a week hanging out with a bunch of cute girls and other friends and doing silly church camp things. I also got to play the part of Jesus during a play and got worshiped on stage by disciples, which was amusing.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Broken Machine posted:

I went to a church camp a good friend (also a cute blond girl) invited me to; they put us up in the dorms at a local college, and I spent a week hanging out with a bunch of cute girls and other friends and doing silly church camp things. I also got to play the part of Jesus during a play and got worshiped on stage by disciples, which was amusing.

being a guard in the reenactment of the stations of the cross was more fun than it probably should have been

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

syscall girl posted:

is that when the bishop tickles you in the rectory?

nah its some sort of retarded candy apple

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

nigga crab pollock posted:

loooooooool

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

believe in jesus

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

where in the bible does it instruct ppl to make this crazy thing ??

adn then the lord said put some of those gummy cone things on a apple and also put a candle in it, and it will be good

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!

Smythe posted:

adn then the lord said put some of those gummy cone things on a apple and also put a candle in it, and it will be good
take a bite of the apple miss i dare you.

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
hail satan

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i think thats an orange

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

this is some high-level voodoo gizmo, i bet it could kill a man straight if you chanted his name three times

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
echi, what were you doing in 1996?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard posted:

echi, what were you doing in 1996?

In 1996 in Whanganui, New Zealand, a 21-year-old man burst into a radio station (Star FM) and took the manager hostage. His demand was to play "Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the Frog.[10]

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I was 15 and masturbating furiously and ten crying after coz jesus doesn't love a masterbateur

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!

echinopsis posted:

I was 15 and masturbating furiously and ten crying after coz jesus doesn't love a masterbateur

what a wanker

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!

when i was 11 a 16 year old christian boy took me into the jungle (we were on a picnic on a little island in micronesia with our parents) and made me stand guard while he masturbated, and then he told me how guilty he felt because he was sinning, and he bet that the young missionary teacher at our 7th day adventist school never masturbated.

I'm a little mad echopenis for bringing up that menu that i had happily forgotten about.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

when i was 11 a 16 year old christian boy took me into the jungle (we were on a picnic on a little island in micronesia with our parents) and made me stand guard while he masturbated, and then he told me how guilty he felt because he was sinning, and he bet that the young missionary teacher at our 7th day adventist school never masturbated.

I'm a little mad echopenis for bringing up that menu that i had happily forgotten about.

:stare:

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
keep in mind it was 1981 or something and 11 year olds weren't already schooled on bukkake sluts and stuff.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
when i was in high school one of my friends asked me if i wanted to be in the LUNCHTIME PRAYER CIRCLE she was starting because KIDS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PRAY AT SCHOOL and i joined and we all stood in a circle and prayed at lunchtime and i think it lasted maybe a month before we figured out wed always been allowed to pray at school and nobody gave a poo poo

then i discovered feminism and politics and it was all over

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

A Pinball Wizard posted:

when i was in high school one of my friends asked me if i wanted to be in the LUNCHTIME PRAYER CIRCLE she was starting because KIDS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PRAY AT SCHOOL and i joined and we all stood in a circle and prayed at lunchtime and i think it lasted maybe a month before we figured out wed always been allowed to pray at school and nobody gave a poo poo

then i discovered feminism and politics and it was all over

my art teacher ran one of these in 1995

no one got mad or complained or gave a poo poo

probably all the prayers against getting persecuted like they do protected them

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
it's like christians never became a significant majority or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent K. McMahon
Sep 13, 2014