Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
nice tackle idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Idiot

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
Nice penalty dumbass

welwala harris
Jan 28, 2005
cougs please do not follow good plays with horrible poo poo thank you

every
Apr 24, 2008

End Marcus Marquita

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Cal playing with both hands around their necks and squeezing hard.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lmao

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
Lol throws him at the knees of his teammate

HooverDam
Aug 16, 2004

Rick posted:

sing extreme and intense praises of stuff that you later learn he's never actually experienced.

what...the...gently caress? Like for instance name ONE example.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Way to go Coug d00d :downs:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
well poop

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

anne frank fanfic posted:

sack that bitch since i cant watch that goon sluck down on his cum from his own dick

loving :agreed:

every
Apr 24, 2008

You dumb idiot cougar flag

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

PostNouveau posted:

UT Dallas throws scholarships at anyone who even requests an information packet, but I've never heard of anyone actually going there. TCU has a very good undergrad business program, but their MBA program hasn't caught up.

UTD is very underrated as a quality grad school. They've specialized in grad programs for a long time. Recently they've been trying to grow their undergrad population, I think to the detriment of the grad schools. They're still highly ranked and usually well considered. Their placement rate of 70% at graduation is pretty good.

If getting through grad school and getting a job is your thing, TTU is poorly ranked (80's), but has a phenomenal 80%+ placement (Harvard, Penn, & Stanford all have < 80%). Might have a lower pay, but hey, everyone has a job.

Back on football, Cal is choking things away.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

HooverDam posted:

what...the...gently caress? Like for instance name ONE example.

Like ASU.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
God dammit Arizona

HooverDam
Aug 16, 2004

Rick posted:

Like ASU.

I go to ASU you yard.

I didn't for undergrad, but I did spend tons of time there growing up w/ football and baseball season tickets.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
what is coverage ???

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Nice coverage assholes.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
37 has been loving up a lot

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

kayakyakr posted:

UTD is very underrated as a quality grad school. They've specialized in grad programs for a long time. Recently they've been trying to grow their undergrad population, I think to the detriment of the grad schools. They're still highly ranked and usually well considered. Their placement rate of 70% at graduation is pretty good.

If getting through grad school and getting a job is your thing, TTU is poorly ranked (80's), but has a phenomenal 80%+ placement (Harvard, Penn, & Stanford all have < 80%). Might have a lower pay, but hey, everyone has a job.

Back on football, Cal is choking things away.

Dude that's pretty much my entire requirement: a loving job at the end of it

c'mon cougs

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

God dammit Arizona

to be fair, this is way more competetive than I thought we'd be so I'm taking the moral victory at this point.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

HooverDam posted:

I go to ASU you tard.

You do now.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Holy poo poo this Oregon/WSU game.

Sometimes you just hate football and think you're gonna quit it, and then a game just comes along and reminds you why you loved it to begin with.

Stuff
Jan 2, 2012
lol wazzu

every
Apr 24, 2008

37 gently caress you on this drive

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Tetrix posted:

don't they know it's after labor day!!!

Yeah may 1st was a long time ago.

Morgan got a fg lead with 30 secs left.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Qwijib0 posted:

to be fair, this is way more competetive than I thought we'd be so I'm taking the moral victory at this point.

Is this a joke? You realize we're coming off a 1 win season, with injuries to our best o-line players and have no defensive backs right?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
I worry wazzou will blow this in the most Cougs fashion

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

That was one bad fuckin' flag for Wazzu

every
Apr 24, 2008

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I worry wazzou will blow this in the most Cougs fashion

They just did

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Dude that's pretty much my entire requirement: a loving job at the end of it

Go to a small commuter school, buddy up to the alumni, run one of their furniture stores when you graduate.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
wheez could u tell ur team to play a little defense tia

HooverDam
Aug 16, 2004

Rick posted:

You do now.

OK....? So because I didn't go to a school for undergrad means I can't be a fan of their football team? You're insane. I went to a D3 school for undergrad that barely had tennis. I was going to games at Sun Devil Stadium since 1989, I think I have a pretty good grasp on ASU.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Second best team in the country ya'll

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Qwijib0 posted:

30 points in a quarter is something else.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Lol wtf was with that morgan kickoff? Only went to 40yd line, returned to 50. Howard close to fg to tie already.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Is this a joke? You realize we're coming off a 1 win season, with injuries to our best o-line players and have no defensive backs right?

this is based on 1st quarter play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
close this drat game out Cal.

• Locked thread