Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

African AIDS cum posted:

I don't have them yet thats just what I'll go for. Hopefully not ridiculous prices

Rare silver Premier League 74s with loads of pace? Should be pretty cheap mate, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

sassassin posted:

Rare silver Premier League 74s with loads of pace? Should be pretty cheap mate, yeah.
Can we do without the racism?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Filthee Fingas posted:

I had the same but then just went through google (search EA Sports Web App) and clicked the first link and it works.

Can you link it

Fluo
May 25, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

While you're eating hot pockets and sending through balls to NattyBo I'm rampaging my way to division 1 with nary a loss in sight, on the most competitive game mode.. Step your game up

Tom.... Parmo is fun and you get to banter with the lads.

The magic the gathering for football is good too though!!

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

African AIDS cum posted:

Can you link it

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Can't believe that the discussion has already stopped being about playing the game, and just about loving trading cards. Do you guys not ever just play this game with your irl friends/not on fut?

Anyway, I think the game seems pretty great, the graphics are top notch, and the music is lame. It's a bit weird that not only is shooting more difficult than it was before, but they've also made keepers a lot worse as well. I've had quite a few situations where irl a goalie would just catch a ball, but here they parry it into the path of oncoming players. This also seems to apply to penalties, where in a game last night I dived in the right direction twice, but both times the keeper just utterly hosed it and let them in anyway.

I look forward to the new release, and also at some point owning a next gen console so it doesn't run like arse.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
There's no discussion about the other game modes because nobody can play it yet, whereas (most) everyone can get on the web app.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I want to call in sick to work tomorrow and pick this poo poo up at midnight. I am however a wonderful employee and wouldn't do that to my glorious company.

T Bowl fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Sep 22, 2014

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Anyone else considering not bothering with working so they can play a video game?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The game doesn't come out until friday in the only countries that matter so there's no need to take time off from meaningful employment to keep up the Gamer lifestyle.

I might buy it cause I scored a fully sick last minute winner in the demo last night but it was for Liverpool so I don't think it counts.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Big Taff Man posted:

Anyone else considering not bothering with working so they can play a video game?

I have 10 sick days that go away at the end of the year taff.... think about that.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Im thinking about the fact that I take days off when I'm sick, and not just to play video games?

Ive only had 1 sick day in the 7 years I have been working at my current job & when I took that day I didnt play video games at all because I was too sick!

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

Im thinking about the fact that I take days off when I'm sick, and not just to play video games?

Ive only had 1 sick day in the 7 years I have been working at my current job & when I took that day I didnt play video games at all because I was too sick!

company man taff

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
taff your streaming career will never take off if you don't start taking video games more seriously

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Duncan Sperguson posted:

company man taff

Pen's with ads on them sales < FIFA 15 release day

Taff has lost the plot, the plot on how to have fun and live life on the edge.

This game is going to be good I can feel it in my controller callous.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

taff your streaming career will never take off if you don't start taking video games more seriously

I wonder if I could beat #thebigtaffman at streaming?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

I throw sick days on my streaming career to go and do a real job.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

taff has never taken a day off from the gay fisting factory without a good excuse

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Duncan Sperguson posted:

taff has never taken a day off from the gay fisting factory without a good excuse

Playing video games is a good excuse?

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
maybe taffs coworkers follow him on twitch? foolish mistake by the big taff man if true

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

maybe taffs coworkers follow him on twitch? foolish mistake by the big taff man if true

they do love twitch, at the gay fisting factory, where taff works, haha

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

The Big Taff Man posted:

Luckily I'm already unemployed and ready to go, so this isn't even an issue for me.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Duncan Sperguson posted:

they do love twitch, at the gay fisting factory, where taff works, haha

You'd know boss!

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

hopterque posted:

Luckily I'm already unemployed and ready to go, so this isn't even an issue for me.

Whats match making times like on PC for Seasons, Coop Seasons and Pro Clubs? I get the feeling the player numbers will be much less than on consoles.

I'm trying to decide whether to get the PS4 or PC versions. PC seems to make sense cause its 27 quid and wouldn't need to pay monthly for PSN.

Heskie fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Sep 22, 2014

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
It was basically instant in 14 for all modes except maybe pro clubs in the higher divisions.

From what I could figure out PC actually had a bigger player base than the Xbone version in 14, The xbone version sold around a million copies and the PC version sold a couple hundred thousand PHYSICAL copies, and of course most of the PC sales are digital.

Anyway, this year's version will probably sell quite a few more copies on PC than the last few years since a lot of people want to play the next gen version but don't want to buy one of the consoles.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I'm glad EA is strict on glitching FUT this year. I'm sure the leader board showing teams with 600-0 records are totally legit

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

DangerZoneDelux posted:

I'm glad EA is strict on glitching FUT this year. I'm sure the leader board showing teams with 600-0 records are totally legit

The same with the people with millions of coins already

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The Big Taff Man posted:

Keep this disgusting pro corporate filth out of here. Disabled unemployed gamers like me should not have to read this. This is NOT okay.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

The Perfect Element posted:

Can't believe that the discussion has already stopped being about playing the game, and just about loving trading cards. Do you guys not ever just play this game with your irl friends/not on fut?

I play FUT with my IRL friends and we discuss each others teams and the next players we are looking at getting.

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

hopterque posted:

Anyway, this year's version will probably sell quite a few more copies on PC than the last few years since a lot of people want to play the next gen version but don't want to buy one of the consoles.

Yeah this is the situation for a mate I used to play Pro Clubs with on the 360. He's not really sold on spending around £450 for a PS4+Fifa when he could get it for £27 from CJS Keys or similar.

Cheers though.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I am married to my work, my work is pro clubs.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Also if you're on PC and you know how to use a VPN you can unlock the game in less than an hour via south korea.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

hopterque posted:

Also if you're on PC and you know how to use a VPN you can unlock the game in less than an hour via south korea.

Aware me on the details

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
taff is literally just angry that i will be an 89 CAM before he even gets his hands on the game.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

African AIDS cum posted:

Aware me on the details

You connect to a south korean vpn and restart origin and unlock the game and then disconnect from the vpn.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

hopterque posted:

You connect to a south korean vpn and restart origin and unlock the game and then disconnect from the vpn.

Do you have to have pre ordered it already or what, if so whats the cheapest way to do it

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

T Bowl posted:

taff is literally just angry that i will be an 89 CAM before he even gets his hands on the game.

You werent an 89 CAM in the entirety of Fifa 14. To get to 89 you have to complete passes, score goals, tackle, and dribble past players. Unfortunately the only one of those skills you mastered was dribbling, but it was over yourself rather than in Fifa

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Big Taff Man posted:

You werent an 89 CAM in the entirety of Fifa 14. To get to 89 you have to complete passes, score goals, tackle, and dribble past players. Unfortunately the only one of those skills you mastered was dribbling, but it was over yourself rather than in Fifa

lol :golfclap:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Do I preorder a physical copy that won't come in friday's post (like the last 2 years) or pay more for a digital one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

sassassin posted:

Do I preorder a physical copy that won't come in friday's post (like the last 2 years) or pay more for a digital one?

Get down St Marys arcade for midnight on thursday

• Locked thread