Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

Pleads posted:

I like what I've heard of the soundtrack, so I went to see if I could find a playlist. EA Sports put it on Spotify, which is not available in Canada. For the game made in Canada.

It is a small thing but it bugs me so much.

In one of the older FIFA PC games there was a tool someone made that extracted the music from the data files. I can't remember anything about it now, but maybe that's still a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Zotix posted:

I just got a second Remy, should I sell him, or hang on to him for a few days incase his value goes up. He's at about 17-20k right now.

Values don't generally go up.

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

vivisectvnv posted:

just from browsing the menu, i saw a new feature called "learn how to play", maybe try that?

This must not exist on PC or something; I see no such thing.

Or maybe I'm an idiot. Equally likely.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Tzen posted:

Which stadium would this be?

King Fahd. No need to stop for water breaks every ten minutes!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

DangerZoneDelux posted:

King Fahd. No need to stop for water breaks every ten minutes!

Any public executions at half time?

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

sassassin posted:

Values don't generally go up.

I'd disagree with you here. Once Europe starts opening packs, more players get discarded meaning more coins in the market meaning more coins to spend on rare players. Top tier will certainly go up and then crash back down to what it is now around Christmas and TOTY release.

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

thompson posted:

I'd disagree with you here. Once Europe starts opening packs, more players get discarded meaning more coins in the market meaning more coins to spend on rare players. Top tier will certainly go up and then crash back down to what it is now around Christmas and TOTY release.

By that logic, wouldn't Europe opening packs flood the market with more rares? I think I would agree that now is a very good time to sell. At least on lower tier guys. Low end gold rares are selling for 2 or 3 times what they will be worth in a few months.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Supply goes way up so it's almost always best to sell asap to capitalise on early bidding wars.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Should I hold on to IF menez until Europe gets the game or sell now?

keeper
Jun 5, 2002

African AIDS cum posted:

I am already getting bored beating people 6-0 imo they should just skip me up to division 1 where i can finally find a challenge. PC is scrub central

Tried to build only by packs and only selling duplicates for an added challenge, was more fun coming up with crazy combinations instead of the slow building steamroller. But without the bonus (didn't get '14) hit the wall/team turned idiot in Div 7 now that everyone has a gold team built, altering to try with a $500 bid limit to see where that takes me.

orgin name: bummeln

Bonus Szczęsny

have the .gif but was the first time using gooncam so ended up with 8 edits in a 150mb file...

keeper fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Sep 24, 2014

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Dirk Pitt posted:

Should I hold on to IF menez until Europe gets the game or sell now?

Menez is a different story. As long as he doesn't get another in form, i'd wait for people to have coins. Rares (Iniesta, Neur, etc), Super Rares (Messi, Ronaldo, and IF's from the first week when most people didn't have the web app) should be held until these children can burn real money and inflate the market price with their discards.

sassassin posted:

Supply goes way up so it's almost always best to sell asap to capitalise on early bidding wars.

This on basically everything else.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Yeah not sure if someone linked it here or somewhere else but Bale was bought for 70k which will never happen after next week.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
nm I'm gay

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Using this 61 bronze from Everton Connor Mceleny and he is tearing people up just crushing it. What a find.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
i dont understand what any of you are talking about

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
I've been flipping the market all day at work. Hopefully I can get my hands on IF Rodrigo for 30k. Fucker is so rare and I actually want him at RW.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
just checked the op and there is nothing about any of this stuff

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Just played my first match and had 2 free kick goals made on me (out of 2 attempts). That's more than the total free kick goals against me in all of FIFA 14. I really hope this is not A Thing in FIFA 15.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Any PC wizards know why if I alt-tab out of the game and come back it wont go back to fullscreen and has borders on the window?

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

African AIDS cum posted:

Any PC wizards know why if I alt-tab out of the game and come back it wont go back to fullscreen and has borders on the window?

Just hit alt-enter.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
First Ultimate Team game I try to play, my team is 70 overall 80 chem, his was 82 overall 99 chem, I beat him 1-0 and the game ENDS.

But wait, what's that you say? Ultimate Team disconnect? Loss for me?

The. First. loving. Game.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

DR AIDS posted:

Just played my first match and had 2 free kick goals made on me (out of 2 attempts). That's more than the total free kick goals against me in all of FIFA 14. I really hope this is not A Thing in FIFA 15.

you must of played some awful scrubs mate

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

T Bowl posted:

First Ultimate Team game I try to play, my team is 70 overall 80 chem, his was 82 overall 99 chem, I beat him 1-0 and the game ENDS.

But wait, what's that you say? Ultimate Team disconnect? Loss for me?

The. First. loving. Game.

EA will never loving change.

vivisectvnv posted:

you must of played some awful scrubs mate

It's possible. Also I was one of those scrubs, I only made 1 free kick.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Not sure if this going to be a thing or not, but the mobile game is just FUT. What they do is have a tournament every TOTW for single player that makes you have a team matching the requirements (this week is Championship) and the prize at the end is an untradeable IF of someone that hasn't been released. This week is someone from Leeds.

It's an interesting concept and I kind of like it because it encourages people to try new teams and poo poo.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

I haven't played the mobile version yet, is it as poo poo gameplay-wise as 14 was on mobile?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Not really no. Pace matters but the AI is pretty smart in shutting you down. All my opponents have rage quit though :/

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Good news PC Gaymers, when you discover this game is really terrible after a few days it's really easy to get a refund, thanks EA.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

hopterque posted:

Good news PC Gaymers, when you discover this game is really terrible after a few days it's really easy to get a refund, thanks EA.

For fucks sake, the game hasn't even been fully released and you're bailing? What other magical football game out there is even close to the quality of this one?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

For fucks sake, the game hasn't even been fully released and you're bailing? What other magical football game out there is even close to the quality of this one?

There isn't one and I literally don't care. And I'm like the biggest will swallow all the EA poo poo and cum idiot fifa fan around.

I've been playing since monday night and it's really, really bad.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
How's the game on ps3 anyone tried it?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

hopterque posted:

There isn't one and I literally don't care. And I'm like the biggest will swallow all the EA poo poo and cum idiot fifa fan around.

I've been playing since monday night and it's really, really bad.

I'm kinda bored with it already but what was your problem with it?

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

As someone who hasn't bought FIFA since 12 because it never changes, why is everything different. All I knew how to do was hit flat crosses across the 6yd box or roll it into the far corner and neither of these things work. If anything shooting feels like the opposite touch of '12.

OTOH the game runs like poo poo in windowed mode for no reason so it still feels like it's 2012 in the respect that I can't use my second monitor while playing.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Mean Bean Machine posted:

How's the game on ps3 anyone tried it?

It's way better than 14 on the 360. As I said earlier there's a lot of good differences in the gameplay. So the old gen game gets my stamp of approval. People saying it's poo poo are expecting too much or are insane and like the turd they served us last year.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
This guy looks fully sick, just a shame he's so awkward to build a decent full chem team around:

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/576/yassine-chikhaoui/

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

I keep alt+tabbing while playing game on PC and somehow EA decides this means I want to play game with keyboard instead of controller. Quite frustrating finding matches and realizing no input on controller is working just because I alt+tabbed. On side note, FIFA 15 works well in windowed mode with dual monitors.

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.
ummmmmm did they remove the graphic that indicated whether or not you had a good connection to your opponent when matchmaking in FUT??

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Reek posted:

ummmmmm did they remove the graphic that indicated whether or not you had a good connection to your opponent when matchmaking in FUT??
Yeah they removed it. It's an incredibly stupid thing to do so of course EA does it. I've had to sit through a few laggy matches already.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

DR AIDS posted:

I just made my first free kick goal! If it helps, it was with masterclass free kicker taker HONDA

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.

Tzen posted:

Yeah they removed it. It's an incredibly stupid thing to do so of course EA does it. I've had to sit through a few laggy matches already.

This may make the game completely loving unplayable for me. I don't have the best connection in the world but have never had a problem the last few years simply going through a few matches until I had a solid three bar connection. loving hell, I was really enjoying the game offline with friends. They had to do SOMETHING to ruin it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Decided to build a Serie A squad. I picked up Rodrigo Palacio and in his first game he hat-tricks,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFviP7F5p2w
My opponents keeper needs to learn how to hold onto the ball. I ended up losing 5-4 because I am bad at defending and have lots to learn in this new FIFA.

• Locked thread