Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Yaldabaoth posted:

Why is it always white people who stubbornly refuse to practice personal hygiene? Is it like the Ganges and they think they don't spread germs because they're blessed by God?

kind of funny when you consider all the goons mocking africans in the ebola thread for having no concept of hygiene

hopefully once ebola hits the US the first to die will be the non hand-washers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i just drop my pants down to my ankles and piss with my hands in the air. i violently thrash my entire body to shake the drips off of my moistened pole. this way i dont get penis particles on my hands and i can save hundreds of dollars a year on the water bill.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
just to check

you guys who are posting you dont wash cause you aint peed on your hands

you do actually get this isnt why you wash your hands right?

I cant tell anymore

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
No it depends on what I'm doing. If I'm peeing in a public restroom in a restaurant I wash my hands after I pee because I'm getting ready to eat. Since the other times I go to the bathroom during the day I'm not moments away from shoving my fingers in my mouth, or shoveling Cheetos down my throat and licking my fingers, I don't really find it necessary to wash.

If I poop then yeah, I don't want to spread poop germs around because that can actually make people really sick.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

the bathroom is a gym for your immune system, avoid washing hands to give it a good workout and to harden it for later

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

King Vidiot posted:

No it depends on what I'm doing. If I'm peeing in a public restroom in a restaurant I wash my hands after I pee because I'm getting ready to eat. Since the other times I go to the bathroom during the day I'm not moments away from shoving my fingers in my mouth, or shoveling Cheetos down my throat and licking my fingers, I don't really find it necessary to wash.

If I poop then yeah, I don't want to spread poop germs around because that can actually make people really sick.

ok cool cheers

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

if you sprinkle while you tinkle
be a sweetie, wipe the seatie

:angel:

actually it's "please be neat and wipe the seat" wtf is a seatie

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
OP. Pee when ever you want. Peeing for peer pressure is kinda weird.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

King Vidiot posted:

same

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

i heard the dirtiest part is the soap dispenser and faucet. and if you work in an office, you know as soon as you go back to your keyboard some dude has already got his ball sweat all over it in the past.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sierra Nevadan posted:

i heard the dirtiest part is the soap dispenser and faucet. and if you work in an office, you know as soon as you go back to your keyboard some dude has already got his ball sweat all over it in the past.

my god you are dumb!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One time at work I was taking a poo poo and I just sorta noticed that the sink was running.
And kept running.
And kept running the entire time I took a poo poo.

So I got out and walked over by the sinks and there was an Indian guy there slowly putting one hand under the running water, and then the other, and then the other, and then the other. Over and over.

So I washed my hands, dried them and left and he was still doing it. He'd been in there before I walked in, I took a full dump, cleaned up and left and he was still at it.

Well that's my exciting story of the hand washing indian guy. Thank you all, goodnight

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i just pee on my hands because urine is sterile

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

my god you are dumb!

i will piss in your mouth, but you won't get sick

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sierra Nevadan posted:

i will piss in your mouth, but you won't get sick

Promise?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Big Beef City posted:

One time at work I was taking a poo poo and I just sorta noticed that the sink was running.
And kept running.
And kept running the entire time I took a poo poo.

So I got out and walked over by the sinks and there was an Indian guy there slowly putting one hand under the running water, and then the other, and then the other, and then the other. Over and over.

So I washed my hands, dried them and left and he was still doing it. He'd been in there before I walked in, I took a full dump, cleaned up and left and he was still at it.

Well that's my exciting story of the hand washing indian guy. Thank you all, goodnight

Running water is a novelty in India

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Moola posted:

just to check

you guys who are posting you dont wash cause you aint peed on your hands

you do actually get this isnt why you wash your hands right?

I cant tell anymore

im on the edge of my seat here

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i wash my hands before i piss because i dont want my dick getting dirty

Butthead
May 31, 2011
OP, I wash my hands after peeing because my dick usually has your mom's poo stains on it.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

Butthead posted:

OP, I wash my hands after peeing because my dick usually has your mom's poo stains on it.

fudged up if true

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Business Gorillas posted:

i just drop my pants down to my ankles and piss with my hands in the air. i violently thrash my entire body to shake the drips off of my moistened pole. this way i dont get penis particles on my hands and i can save hundreds of dollars a year on the water bill.

on the flip side you smell like piss :(

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

plain blue jacket posted:

on the flip side you smell like piss :(

there are literally no downsides

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
why are you touching the handles of the faucet and not just letting the black man turn it on for you and dry your hands?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Sierra Nevadan posted:

dont let dudes rub their balls on your keyboard bro

you need to mark your territory better

try making GBS threads all over your workspace

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

you irl posted:

It was on the hand-embroidered thing above my grandma's toilet thankyouverymuch :mad:

Southern thing

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

If you think about it, belts are super gross because you always touch it right after you have a poo poo and they never get washed.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

you irl posted:

Man, that's a much better rhyme. Whoever came up with that other one is a loving dumbass.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You are the reason for ebola

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

It was on the hand-embroidered thing above my grandma's toilet thankyouverymuch :mad:

Southern thing

bad news, pretty sure your grandma was retarded :(

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Quote-Unquote posted:

If you think about it, belts are super gross because you always touch it right after you have a poo poo and they never get washed.

how about phones, you touch it before, during, and after pooping, while eating, you routinely press it to your face, and you never wash it

iPetri

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
my retarded grandma was a saint

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yaldabaoth posted:

Why is it always white people who stubbornly refuse to practice personal hygiene? Is it like the Ganges and they think they don't spread germs because they're blessed by God?

not washing your hands every single time you pee isn't 'refusing to practice personal hygiene'

it is possible to go overboard and gently caress over your immune system while contributing to the rise of super resistant strains of bacteria you know

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
lol only a goon would refuse to wash his hands after pissing because of "contributing to the rise of super resistant strains of bacteria"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

not washing your hands every single time you pee isn't 'refusing to practice personal hygiene'

it is possible to go overboard and gently caress over your immune system while contributing to the rise of super resistant strains of bacteria you know

you heard it here folks, washing your hands == literally being bubble boy

lol

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
brb going to smear some poo poo all over my face

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
I wash my hands while I pee because of beer pressure

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I said it's possible to go overboard but apparently reading comprehension is so bad people can't work out more than a few phrases at once

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

I said i piss in my own mouth and all over my hands and face

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
If you don't wash your hands before peeing just think of all the nasty stuff that is getting on your dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I work in an industrial setting and a bunch of the older Filipino guys cluster around the disgusting mop sink in an already rancid bathroom every break and take bird baths like it ain't no thing.

• Locked thread