Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
What's the cheapest way to buy this game for the PC currently?

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

England Sucks posted:

Have you considered theft?

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Raffles posted:

Have you considered theft?

That's not an option yet!

Mister Twister
Oct 22, 2010

England Sucks posted:

Skyfire posted this recently: http://www.simplycdkeys.com/origin/fifa-15?ref=simplycdkeys_home_product_panel , I'm not sure if it still is the cheapest but it is pretty drat cheap. Hit us up in the PC Parmos thread in case you do get it.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Bogan Krkic posted:

That's not an option yet!

your ancestors beg to differ

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

England Sucks posted:

GreenManGaming has their 25% off coupons to lower the price. Some people were VPN'ing into Mexico to get a cheaper price.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

England Sucks posted:

I got mine here https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fifa-15-pc-cd-key-origin a few days ago. You get an extra -5% if you facebook like them.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
hey setzer, since you are seemingly the only other 360 guy, we should play sometime

gamertag: babeitskiy

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Do you have to wait until 2018 to play the World Cup in manager career?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

ElwoodCuse posted:

Do you have to wait until 2018 to play the World Cup in manager career?

Yeah, but they have the European Championships at least and Copa America I think.

Whatever they did to the ball physics they need to change back, it acts like a loving beach ball.

madkapitolist
Feb 5, 2006
Anyone want to play on ps4? Add me: ghtamster

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
A few quick questions:

I own the game on PC and it runs really smooth but some of the replays and "someone is getting booked" cutscenes are kind of janky as if the framerate is greatly reduced. My PC is pretty high-end and isn't maxxing out so I assume the game is just a shitheap, confirm/deny?

I'm playing an offline season and at the end of games that I win all my dudes look depressed as if they have lost. Is this normal?

I haven't played FIFA since 12, have they got rid of Live Seasons or whatever it was called where you play a season according to what happened in real life each week?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Literally all of my games online have been reffed by Mehmet Yildiraz, whether I'm home or away, anyone else have this issue? Again the defense in this edition is poo poo and it would be at least halfway decent if pushpull tackles did anything like they did last year.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
DNF multiplier is broken as gently caress, it's stayed the same for 3-4 straight games.

Also my opponent hit the ball into the side netting and the commentators freaked out and said he scored a goal... then it was called offside. What the gently caress is this game?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

This game sucks dick

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

African AIDS cum posted:

This game sucks dick
It's the most random football game yet.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Would be nice if I got FCC or XP playing FUT or career games, but that's being fixed I'm sure...

Follow That Fish!
Mar 8, 2007
Chaser of the stray sea-life, clad in a trench and a fedora.

KDdidit posted:

Would be nice if I got FCC or XP playing FUT or career games, but that's being fixed I'm sure...

Ha, good one.

I still feel that playing 1vs1 games is leaps and bounds more fun than in 14, although definitely also more random as 8raz said. The number of bugs is unfathomable though. Why don't player instructions I've set before the match stay in online friendlies, when they do in seasons?

Pro clubs however have been becoming intolerable for the last two games. Playing as a lone defender, there's slightly more you can do than in 14, but still not very much. We've had the best experience by stacking all the others in attacking positions, while someone controls all defensive players as an any. CPU controlled defenders are a joke, full backs don't even bother trying to stop anyone running past them with the ball.

EA needs to do a huge reworking of defense for next year. Since AI controlled players are so passive, you need to do absolutely everything yourself while trying to make sure several players are even remotely close to their positions. This leads to people just playing with five defenders and parking the bus in all game modes, since playing defense in other ways is so hard.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
This may have been asked already but why is my game opening in windowed mode?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lost my poo poo at the short passing skill game with the circle of mini goals. Nearly passed it but my final pass was deflected by a stray ball from earlier.
It's the closest I have been to crying since the death of a relative

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

I have a question as a FUT novice. I have an MLS team set up in a 4-2-3-1 formation. However the game defaults to a 4-5-1 whenever I play and the formations I can select once in game are extremely limited. Is this a bug? Are there specific items in the market I need to acquire to change my teams default formation?

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
I put together a german team in FUT for the legend pack and it defaulted to my keeper taking all free kicks. He got an assist off a corner this way (I'm aware I can switch kick takers).

Jimmy James
Oct 1, 2004
The man so nice they named him twice.

Diplomat posted:

I have a question as a FUT novice. I have an MLS team set up in a 4-2-3-1 formation. However the game defaults to a 4-5-1 whenever I play and the formations I can select once in game are extremely limited. Is this a bug? Are there specific items in the market I need to acquire to change my teams default formation?

This is definitely something that is happening this year. I don't get it either. It used to not be like this.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Sorry for low quality, need a new USB memory stick so in the mean time ripped from facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YmPvqOix5U

:psyduck: Was during a FUT game.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Would anyone gift me the level 53 and/or 83 increased transfer list size? I'll send the best coin boost I can in return. PSN kddidit. Would be nice if was able to earn FCC or xp to get there myself. Thanks EA.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Can you gift coin boosts? It was disabled when I tried early on

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
I don't think you can gift the coin boosts, are the increased transfer list boosts actually supposed to let you list more things at once because I have a 40 capped list but can only list 30 items at a time.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

I don't think you can gift the coin boosts, do the increased transfer list boosts actually let you list more things at once?

They didn't for a few days for me but now they do

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
New to FUT, thinking about saving up for this budget squad: http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/3188838/

Thoughts or alternatives?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
This game is kinda fun once you get over the fact that its the worst soccer simulation ever, that crosses and long shots are useless, and that you're just playing NBA jam by walking through the defense and unleashing sizzle t-90 net blasts every time you get the ball.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Replace t-90 with slow rollers through the goalies armpit and near post bullets. That's my experience.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

blue footed boobie posted:

This game is kinda fun once you get over the fact that its the worst soccer simulation ever, that crosses and long shots are useless, and that you're just playing NBA jam by walking through the defense and unleashing sizzle t-90 net blasts every time you get the ball.

What? I've scored already more long shots in 15 than in 14.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Defending really is laughably bad, especially the computer trying to contain.. you can just run the wings all day and cross or cut in.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Every time I play Pro Clubs and select RM it puts me in LM in-game but claims that I played RM. Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround?

Edit: Also why is Kranjcar missing from the QPR squad?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
That reminds me of this hint: when you play pro clubs, you can play as a forward or mid, but start your guy in defense and have your captain switch you to the forward role and you will still get the defensive accomplishments.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

T Bowl posted:

That reminds me of this hint: when you play pro clubs, you can play as a forward or mid, but start your guy in defense and have your captain switch you to the forward role and you will still get the defensive accomplishments.

Thats been the case for years, issue is you then put a ai guy with attacking stats in a defender position

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Big Taff Man posted:

Thats been the case for years, issue is you then put a ai guy with attacking stats in a defender position

Doesn't really matter when you are just building your pro though...

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

T Bowl posted:

Doesn't really matter when you are just building your pro though...

Building your pro is for drop in games not games with your club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Building your pro is for drop in games not games with your club

I can't handle drop in, people are bad.

• Locked thread