Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Quidnose posted:

Soft defense of Tokes?
Watch his posts after that, he almost immediately gets into a fight with her about how they were "casing" each other like A)it was at all serious and B)it hadn't happened five IRL days and one game day ago.

It's got me :raise:-ing quite a bit now that I see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yeah maybe I was just misremembering some of the stuff I read and so in retrospect looking back at Juanito going "hey man I was ON the scum, AND I made a case which I referenced MULTIPLE TIMES and you switched at the last minute after not wanting to!" might be less "...and I was the savior of the town for pushing this case!" as I was thinking it was.

Right now I'm not liking the way that Juanito said he was hard on Token and I failed everything, though, because that isn't seeming to be how this went down.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Juanito posted:

You can do me today

Juanito calls for his own lynch in response to Xopods wanting to lynch him, Andy, and Tokes today. This is odd considering his prior possible soft-defense of Tokes. I could see them setting up to get one of them lynched to help the scumteam.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

September 29, 17:45

Juanito posted:

I don't really think CapnAndy is town because it feels like he's just trying to see what sticks.

September 30th, 02:39 (8 hours and a slapfight later)

Juanito posted:

Probably Tokes.

I don't think it's merk, or xopods. And CapnAndy would be more careful if he were scum, I think.

That summarizes pretty much everybody posting in the game.

Rarity shows up occasionally, I'd be fine voting her.

Very strange.

Juanito, why was your response to CapnAndy initially "no, that's bad reasoning," and then immediately after Token comes in and reminds you SHE made a bad case, you suddenly think Andy's case is good? His case was still not great. His case was lucky and Meta-y, and happened to be right. Why did you change your mind?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Juanito, your case against Token was also basically the same reasoning you used to respond to her on D2 ("that was a terrible case, Token"), and yet at EOD you are the lone vote on Rarity. Why didn't you vote Token?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quid, should I vote Juanito?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

Quid, should I vote Juanito?

I'm leaning towards doing so baring his answers to my questions, but you have to make these decisions on your own, friend.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

We have an hour and a half.

##vote Juanito

Was hoping he would come back and give some info.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would be ok with ##vote Juanito

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
##vote Juanito

I'd like a bit longer since right now the case is "gosh, that looks a bit fishy" but with the time what it is, beggars can't be choosers.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
##vote Juanito

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I think this is dumb, Juanny isn't scum.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

I think this is dumb, Juanny isn't scum.

Who do you think is scum?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Quidnose posted:

Who do you think is scum?

I get weird vibes off xo. It's super odd that another gunsmith has already flipped.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Regardless, Jake is too big of a liability to carry.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP should probably be modkilled since he's been absent two full game days?

Why do you like JakeP over tearshed? Purely that JakeP hasn't shown up and tearshed has?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Or DGK for that matter, who has also done not much recently?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Yeah, wasn't DGK supposed to investigate me last night?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah I want to know if he did or not.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

We have 50 minutes. Is anyone around?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Quidnose posted:

JakeP should probably be modkilled since he's been absent two full game days?

Why do you like JakeP over tearshed? Purely that JakeP hasn't shown up and tearshed has?

Yeah.

I have no read on tearshed. If Jake is going to be modkilled I'll vote someone else.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Doesn't seem to matter since we don't even have the votes for Juanito currently, you would just put us at -1.

The gently caress is everyone.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Sorry Juan. ##vote Juanito

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

DGK also had that weird claim where he said he could clear 5 people as town from flavor.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
##vote Juanito

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for Juanito!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

That was very nice of you if you're town, Juanito.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

That was very nice of you if you're town, Juanito.

Also if he is scum! :v:

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"
You lynch Juanito (flavour to come, just on a time budget now)...

Juanito AKA Mancho [Self-Aligned Human Thief]

NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE!

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"
DAY FIVE

During the night, JakeP AKA Blair Williams [Resistance-Aligned Human Vanilla] was terminated.

No fuel was found in the field.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (8): CapnAndy, DGK2000, Hal Incandenza, Quidnose, Rarity, Somberbrero, tearshed, xopods

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 10th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
So for real, what's up with multiple Gunsmiths itt? Is this another conversation I missed?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

So for real, what's up with multiple Gunsmiths itt? Is this another conversation I missed?
It's frankly unbelievable, but so is a lot of this game, so....

P.S. Thanks for killing the dude we were gonna lynch today for us, scum! That wasn't very bright at all!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

DGK have any of your 5 "confirmed" people flipped yet?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CapnAndy posted:

It's frankly unbelievable, but so is a lot of this game, so....

P.S. Thanks for killing the dude we were gonna lynch today for us, scum! That wasn't very bright at all!

Something seriously isn't adding up here. I can't figure it out, but two town PGO distributers is insane, even if they're limited by resources. Was it ever clearly determined how Magnus died? Could it have been the result of Byers distribution as well?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Somberbrero posted:

Something seriously isn't adding up here. I can't figure it out, but two town PGO distributers is insane

Three. I'm a gunsmith too. Thanks for the bombs xopods! :D

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh and also

##vote DGK

8 players alive. 2 gunsmiths. 1 DGK. At least 1 scum. The numbers don't add up for him to be hunting 5 flavours.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Rarity posted:

Three. I'm a gunsmith too. Thanks for the bombs xopods! :D

I'm super confused now.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Somberbrero posted:

I'm super confused now.

What I'm thinking is that each scum is a different type of HK-unit. Each gunsmith's weapon only protects against one type of unit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Rarity posted:

Oh and also

##vote DGK

8 players alive. 2 gunsmiths. 1 DGK. At least 1 scum. The numbers don't add up for him to be hunting 5 flavours.
That claim has never added up, but I'm still inclined to think that DGK got some flavor text in his role that he read way too much into.

• Locked thread