Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm tired of people denigrating the Islamic State by referring to it as the "so-called" Islamic State. They are trying to invalidate the Islamic State's legitimacy by doing this and it has to stop. The Islamic State is the one true Caliphate that governs the Islamic world and if you are a Muslim you owe your allegiance to it. Their lands are vast and continue to grow. Every day the flag of the Islamic State flies over a new town or city. Westerners are defecting by the scores to join. And this is what the US and its coalition fears. Start respecting the Islamic State by referring to it properly, because very soon they will control the entire Middle East, Africa and eventually, the World.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

my beef is that it's really not so much a state as it is a province

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Gas thread, have OP arrested and shot for treason.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
There's only 50 states, and I'm not letting some middle east place in before Puerto Rico.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm not giving any validity to a group of people who are basically the Islamic terrorism equivalent of 4chan's /b/ forum

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

we already have an islamic state. it's called washington dc and the white house

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
"The State of Being Islamic"
-Bill Maher

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
There's no way it can be called a "state" until more bureaucracy is in place. Those beheadings should have been delayed by paperwork until at least 2016

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

gigawhite posted:

we already have an islamic state. it's called washington dc and the white house

While I appreciate your levity, please Respect the Islamic State.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I made a cheek weld on my shotgun with a washcloth and one of those free belts you get with shorts sometimes. It worked really well. I did it to increase my killing efficiency against the ISIS scourge

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

While I appreciate your levity, please Respect the Islamic State.

no

gently caress you

gently caress the so called islamic state

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

SHISHKABOB posted:

no

gently caress you

gently caress the so called islamic state

You will be hearing from our lawyers, once we figure out how to sew their heads back on

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

ISIS pig dogs are a bunch of dirty kuffars

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

:allears:

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
You think they call themselves the "islamic state"? Most of them probably dont even speak English

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
islam is in a sorry state

not as sorry as the south though lmbo

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

i like reading interviews from former isis members about how the most dangerous members came from developed countries.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
cutting peoples heads off and poo poo has been the state of islam for the last 1400+ years. they pretty much fit the description perfectly.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

also sometimes i wonder if there's gonna be a hilarious episode of archer about the name ISIS

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
"cities" and "towns"

(dirt huts)

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

watch out armenia

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Their flag is quite unoriginal and boring. Need to spice it up with a decapatated head or something.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

we will pay tribute to isis

in lead

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

"Islamic State" is just a brand. Pretty soon hipsters will ruin it and everything will go back to normal.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

we will pay tribute to isis

in lead

gently caress this poo poo is heavy and not very valuable per kilogram, what loving nerd thought of this idea

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Nuke daesh

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Backweb posted:

"Islamic State" is just a brand. Pretty soon hipsters will ruin it and everything will go back to normal.

Pff, I was into islam before it was became a state. Nowadays, I'm mostly into Zarathustra. You probably hadn't heard of him.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The word Levant should be used more often and it was a branding mistake to move away from it.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I'm tired of people denigrating the Islamic State by referring to it as the "so-called" Islamic State. They are trying to invalidate the Islamic State's legitimacy by doing this and it has to stop. The Islamic State is the one true Caliphate that governs the Islamic world and if you are a Muslim you owe your allegiance to it. Their lands are vast and continue to grow. Every day the flag of the Islamic State flies over a new town or city. Westerners are defecting by the scores to join. And this is what the US and its coalition fears. Start respecting the Islamic State by referring to it properly, because very soon they will control the entire Middle East, Africa and eventually, the World.

Do they have free and available health care for all? If not, then its not a real state.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
I'm not getting anything at all by googling "my little pony ISIS", it's not really an established thing until there are ponies of it

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
Islamic State Is Stupid :smuggo:

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
can i be the caliphate next?

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
And stop calling them "suicide bombers", they're "homicide bombers".

Fugue Stater
Oct 17, 2012
If they're a caliphate, shouldn't they be called the Islamic Caliphate?

That'd be pretty ICky.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

ArmZ posted:

The word Levant should be used more often and it was a branding mistake to move away from it.
I think you mean al-Sham?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

didnt read cause islam is for fags

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
I hear the Islamic State basketball team has a new head coach

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
there is one muslim group who's flag is a mushroom cloud and another who's theme song is 'rise' from the batman movie. thse are troubling times we live in.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I lust for Muslim death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
I kinda agree with the OP it's loving annoying on npr every time they mention them they have to throw in 'so-called' or 'self-styled' it's getting old

• Locked thread