Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Azhais posted:

I find lies are best when kept as close to the truth as possible.

We came down here to deal with a quarrelsome machine spirit in one of the blast doors. Upon investigating its logs to see what the problem was, we found evidence of group of people in purple robes tampering with the doors for some presumably nefarious purpose. Tracking them down we were attacked and blasphemed and after dealing with the grave insult, tracked their activities here. Then the demonhost came. From where, we do not know.

Backing this, kinda. Say we were on an errand from the ship's Machine Cult--the Magos will back us up, if asked--to double-check some maintenance work in this area, we were attacked by the idiots, tracked down the ritual dealer, then WHOA DAEMONHOST and we hit the panic button.

Edit:

FireSight posted:

Their talk of a relic had us hunt down a relic merchant because *mumble mumble mumble*,

Because we were attacked! Us, nobility! The nerve of them. We decided to go find this relic merchant and make him share the fate of those who attacked us.

Pirate Radar fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Oct 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Chantilly Say posted:

Backing this, kinda. Say we were on an errand from the ship's Machine Cult--the Magos will back us up, if asked--to double-check some maintenance work in this area, we were attacked by the idiots, tracked down the ritual dealer, then WHOA DAEMONHOST and we hit the panic button.

Edit:

Because we were attacked! Us, nobility! The nerve of them. We decided to go find this relic merchant and make him share the fate of those who attacked us.

This all sounds good to me.

Also, is "daemon" pronounced like "demon" or "day-mon"?

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

McSpanky posted:

This all sounds good to me.

Also, is "daemon" pronounced like "demon" or "day-mon"?

day-mon

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

It's "demon". AE denotes something like the long I sound in older latin, but now is just a fancy short E.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

wiegieman posted:

It's "demon". AE denotes something like the long I sound in older latin, but now is just a fancy short E.

Maybe it's a Jamaican demon

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

my dad posted:

Not quite. If we say that we originally suspected a cult, and didn't convey this to the heads of the family, we'd end up in some deep poo poo.

Answer: (The main points, the whole answer to be formed by LDND depending on our rolls)
We (now) believe a cult was aboard the ship for the purpose of summoning and/or feeding that thing. After interrogating a false relic merchant, and seeing the butchered corpses the merchant was harvesting, we realized that we ran into something extremely dangerous. He confessed that he was dealing in false relics, and that many people were forced to remain silent about ongoing murders after our cousin killed the suspect. We stayed to see who the real culprit was, and saw that thing followed by a number of fake servitors. We fought them off to the best of our abilities, and warned the family of this terrible danger as soon as we got the chance to.

As for how we stumbled into this mess, well... We ran into a group of madmen that tried to kill us (those fuckers called us an Iron Man) thinking we were after some relic of theirs. A line of inquiry led us to the false relic merchant in this building.

As for why we ran into the madmen in the first place, we should sigh, and confess that we were suspicious about the murder investigation and decided to do some snooping on our own, hoping to gain favor with the liege and benefit the family if our suspicions prove true. (As far as I'm aware this is the truth, just not the whole truth)

If we're pressed about that thing trying to influence us, we'll admit that it tried, but our faith in the Omnissiah kept us strong, and our shots gave the thing and its lackeys a loud NO.
End of answer

We should try to frame this the way that benefits us the most, and let him draw the conclusions.

I like this explanation

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Sure, Plan my dad.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

my dad posted:

Not quite. If we say that we originally suspected a cult, and didn't convey this to the heads of the family, we'd end up in some deep poo poo.

Answer: (The main points, the whole answer to be formed by LDND depending on our rolls)
We (now) believe a cult was aboard the ship for the purpose of summoning and/or feeding that thing. After interrogating a false relic merchant, and seeing the butchered corpses the merchant was harvesting, we realized that we ran into something extremely dangerous. He confessed that he was dealing in false relics, and that many people were forced to remain silent about ongoing murders after our cousin killed the suspect. We stayed to see who the real culprit was, and saw that thing followed by a number of fake servitors. We fought them off to the best of our abilities, and warned the family of this terrible danger as soon as we got the chance to.

As for how we stumbled into this mess, well... We ran into a group of madmen that tried to kill us (those fuckers called us an Iron Man) thinking we were after some relic of theirs. A line of inquiry led us to the false relic merchant in this building.

As for why we ran into the madmen in the first place, we should sigh, and confess that we were suspicious about the murder investigation and decided to do some snooping on our own, hoping to gain favor with the liege and benefit the family if our suspicions prove true. (As far as I'm aware this is the truth, just not the whole truth)

If we're pressed about that thing trying to influence us, we'll admit that it tried, but our faith in the Omnissiah kept us strong, and our shots gave the thing and its lackeys a loud NO.
End of answer

We should try to frame this the way that benefits us the most, and let him draw the conclusions.

Throw another vote behind this

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

my dad posted:

End of answer

My Dad dropping some sweet plannage as usual.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
My dad has a good plan.

Also, if there's a chance we can get a hold of some of the daemon (like it's head, or liver, or hand) WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT we should grab it.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Outrail posted:

My dad has a good plan.

Also, if there's a chance we can get a hold of some of the daemon (like it's head, or liver, or hand) WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT we should grab it.

I'm not saying we should pick a family member we don't like, kidnap them, and surgically graft demon bits into them, but I think it's natural for us to be curious about what would happen if we did. Not sure we're ready to leap straight into that kind of heretical behavior, though.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Whatever we do we should make it absolutely clear to the Lord-Sire that what-his-face laziness and incompetence is what allowed the killings to continue and the Warp creature to go undetected. Who knows how long it could have gone undetected, and what it might have done, if we hadn't been so diligent?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Demons evaporate back into the warp when killed, unless I'm mistaken.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

paragon1 posted:

Whatever we do we should make it absolutely clear to the Lord-Sire that what-his-face laziness and incompetence is what allowed the killings to continue and the Warp creature to go undetected. Who knows how long it could have gone undetected, and what it might have done, if we hadn't been so diligent?

I disagree here. For one thing, now is not the time for that--we can settle whose fault it is once we've explained what's going on and gotten things under control. And if we want to throw our idiot cousin under the bus, we shouldn't seem too eager. The Lord-Sire isn't stupid, he knows what he asked the guy to do, and if we lay things out he'll come to the obvious conclusion without us holding his hand.

But, do we want to lay this all on him? If there's a way we bump some heat off to a third party, or suggest that he be let off lightly, we should. We have plenty of family members, if we get him blamed for a Warp incursion and spaced (or worse), another will take his place. But if he stays where he is but owes us his life, he could be an asset. A stupid, clumsy asset, but times may call for a hammer to complement our scalpel.

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.

I agree we should be circumspect. Lord sire would only think we're a clumsy idiot if we start screaming about the obvious. However, calling our hilariously reckless enginseer a scalpel is just a -tad- off the mark. We've been in three confrontations in as many days, all of which involved explosions.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Tran posted:

I agree we should be circumspect. Lord sire would only think we're a clumsy idiot if we start screaming about the obvious. However, calling our hilariously reckless enginseer a scalpel is just a -tad- off the mark. We've been in three confrontations in as many days, all of which involved explosions.

Following the example of our Magos

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Chantilly Say posted:

I disagree here. For one thing, now is not the time for that--we can settle whose fault it is once we've explained what's going on and gotten things under control. And if we want to throw our idiot cousin under the bus, we shouldn't seem too eager. The Lord-Sire isn't stupid, he knows what he asked the guy to do, and if we lay things out he'll come to the obvious conclusion without us holding his hand.

But, do we want to lay this all on him? If there's a way we bump some heat off to a third party, or suggest that he be let off lightly, we should. We have plenty of family members, if we get him blamed for a Warp incursion and spaced (or worse), another will take his place. But if he stays where he is but owes us his life, he could be an asset. A stupid, clumsy asset, but times may call for a hammer to complement our scalpel.

You're forgetting that Lord-Sire has basically no information regarding the serial killer-warp entity link. And that our idiot cousin, and I can't emphasize this enough, overlooked a warp incursion in the process of murdering the wrong guy. We absolutely should throw him under the bus, because the guy in charge basically just asked us to do so. What time should we play this card if not immediately post-crisis when the man in charge is A) Giving us his full and undivided attention and B)is probably looking for someone to punish?

This guy is in direct competition with us. Trying to blackmail him after the fact will just give him every incentive to try to murder us. And what would we blackmail him with? We have no physical proof that he's culpable. And what would we say if we decided to follow through? "Oh yes Lord-Sire I only just now remembered that my dear cousin nearly got us all killed by overlooking a Warp incursion, I somehow completely let that slip my mind the other day when you asked me about it."

We aren't just trying to get this guy killed, we want him permanently out of the running to inherit the top spot. The Lord-Sire expects maneuver, and I'd say crashing your rival into his own blithering incompetence is a drat good maneuver.

paragon1 fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Oct 11, 2014

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Even if we don't want him out to inherit his spot, we want him out because he's loving dangerously incompetent.

Also we should totally follow the good example of the magos when it comes to the number of weapons we should try to attach to ourself.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Shadeoses posted:

Demons evaporate back into the warp when killed, unless I'm mistaken.

So what we should do is shoot the next one in the kneecaps trap one under a blast door and turn it into a servitor before it can die. We are going to absolutely cream at next year's races.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

paragon1 posted:

You're forgetting that Lord-Sire has basically no information regarding the serial killer-warp entity link. And that our idiot cousin, and I can't emphasize this enough, overlooked a warp incursion in the process of murdering the wrong guy. We absolutely should throw him under the bus, because the guy in charge basically just asked us to do so. What time should we play this card if not immediately post-crisis when the man in charge is A) Giving us his full and undivided attention and B)is probably looking for someone to punish?

This guy is in direct competition with us. Trying to blackmail him after the fact will just give him every incentive to try to murder us. And what would we blackmail him with? We have no physical proof that he's culpable. And what would we say if we decided to follow through? "Oh yes Lord-Sire I only just now remembered that my dear cousin nearly got us all killed by overlooking a Warp incursion, I somehow completely let that slip my mind the other day when you asked me about it."

We aren't just trying to get this guy killed, we want him permanently out of the running to inherit the top spot. The Lord-Sire expects maneuver, and I'd say crashing your rival into his own blithering incompetence is a drat good maneuver.

Except: One, the guy's clearly too stupid to be a real threat to us. Two, we're already the closest possible thing to the hero of the moment. Not throwing Cruentus under the bus doesn't make us not look like hot poo poo here. It would just be gravy. Now, we can have our gravy one way--piss all over Cruentus to our maximum possible advantage--or we can get it another, by getting some kinda benefit out of Cruentus. Because, he's an idiot and a prick, but we can make him our idiot-prick, whereas if he goes away, some other idiot-prick steps up to take his place.

Family members are a renewable resource. Favors are not.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Chantilly Say posted:

Except: One, the guy's clearly too stupid to be a real threat to us.

Or, he's working for that thing. (Or maybe even is that thing)

quote:

Two, we're already the closest possible thing to the hero of the moment.

We're also the closest thing possible to a scapegoat for the mess, if we don't blame someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CIM5PnKuWA&t=830s

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

my dad posted:

Or, he's working for that thing. (Or maybe even is that thing)

We're also the closest thing possible to a scapegoat for the mess, if we don't blame someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CIM5PnKuWA&t=830s

You're probably right given the gibbering paranoia of the Imperium.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Chantilly Say posted:

Except: One, the guy's clearly too stupid to be a real threat to us. Two, we're already the closest possible thing to the hero of the moment. Not throwing Cruentus under the bus doesn't make us not look like hot poo poo here. It would just be gravy. Now, we can have our gravy one way--piss all over Cruentus to our maximum possible advantage--or we can get it another, by getting some kinda benefit out of Cruentus. Because, he's an idiot and a prick, but we can make him our idiot-prick, whereas if he goes away, some other idiot-prick steps up to take his place.

Family members are a renewable resource. Favors are not.

Heresy grows from idleness.

The guy let a warp intrusion occur under his watch which, if unchecked, would have endangered the entire hulk not to mention jeopardise the sacred Charter itself (and killed us).

There are no favours to be gained here from utilising his stupidity. We're agents of his most Holy Inquisition, a priest of Mars as well as a member of a rogue trader's family. This man's lack of attention to detail threatened every position we hold and our Rogue Trader Patriarch would expect us to denounce him as such.

Sticking with Dad's plan and throw him under the bus.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Purge the incompetent.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Going with plan my dad, but we haven't uncovered the cultists that are doing the summoning, have we? We can't claim victory just yet, not until we find the true source of the incursion.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Going with plan my dad, but we haven't uncovered the cultists that are doing the summoning, have we? We can't claim victory just yet, not until we find the true source of the incursion.

You're right, we haven't. Which is why we're bringing the probable existence of a cult to our Liege's attention. And throwing cousin Scapegoat under the bus, just in case.

e: This is beyond the point where we can keep this subtle. Our Inquisitorial boss is going to be angry, but when the situation reached the point where a demon materializes, there wasn't much else we could have done.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

my dad posted:

You're right, we haven't. Which is why we're bringing the probable existence of a cult to our Liege's attention. And throwing cousin Scapegoat under the bus, just in case.

e: This is beyond the point where we can keep this subtle. Our Inquisitorial boss is going to be angry, but when the situation reached the point where a demon materializes, there wasn't much else we could have done.

Whether he gets pissed of at us depends on whether it was the cults existence itself or merely the Inquisition's investigation into them that was supposed to remain secret. If it is the latter, then we should be okay.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Eradicating cults as they crop up on your ship is a pretty normal thing for RTs, he'd probably want to get rid of them ASAP to avoid, heh, inquisitorial investigations. Unless the RT himself is involve din the cult we should be fine. Don't have to tell him who we're working for.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Throw dear cousin Cruentus under the bus. I don't like his smarmy rear end face.

Plan My dad

Xun fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Oct 11, 2014

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Don't directly implicate Cruentus. Just provide enough information the the Sire comes to this conclusion himself. The case is strong enough for that. This also takes extra scrutiny off why we were there.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Sogol posted:

Don't directly implicate Cruentus. Just provide enough information the the Sire comes to this conclusion himself. The case is strong enough for that. This also takes extra scrutiny off why we were there.

This. We shouldn't outright say that we were trying to dig up dirt on Cruentus but that's the impression we should be leaving Lord-Sire with.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Sogol posted:

Yeah, of course--it would be gauche to come out and say, "I came to check up on Cruentus because he's a turd and I don't like his face so I wanted to make him look bad" but if we give a good enough cover story and lay out the evidence against Cruentus the Lord-Sire will come to that conclusion himself. Being too quick to point fingers makes it seem like we think the Lord is an idiot.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Obviously we were impressed by how quickly he solved the issue. We wanted to challenge ourselves and see if we could replicate his feats in tracking down killers. It took us two days, instead of an hour, but... still, not bad.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

:woop: I just wanna say how awesome it is to see how Machiavellian everyone gets for this story. Frickin love it.

Pandora is playing Puscifer’s Drunk with Power for this writing, which I think is appropriate :dance:

I speak without fear of contradiction…

Your Lord-Sire towers over you, as implacable as the armor he wears. His question hangs in the air, and you can sense the crowd of troops around you, waiting to hear your answer. Here and there, you can hear distant radio crackles, weapon checks, pointless triage. Even the flagellants seem to calm down as they look to you.

Time for the performance of your life.

“My Lord-Sire, my initial investigation suggests that some sort of murder-cult was created in order to summon and/or feed that Thing.” Even with that sentence alone, you can see Cruentus’ eyes widen in sudden understanding, his fingers dancing along his master-crafted bolt pistols as he stares at you hatefully. His cohort of mercenaries shift uneasily around him, watching the byplay. If you both survive this, you will have made an enemy for life.

Lord-Sire is expressionless behind his Death-Head’s Mask. Well, in for a penny in for a Throne. “During our investigations, we discovered a false relic merchant. Initially suspecting a basic con, we found that he was involved in harvesting materials from butchered corpses, most recently at the site behind me.” Medicae are already bringing bodies out of the house, with their hideous disfigurements and mutilations, and your Lord-Sire looks at them briefly, before gesturing for you to continue.

“The merchant confessed that the murders had been proceeding so successfully because all investigations had ceased. He reported that “a Bluecloak” had killed someone random and declared the matter closed, and no one wished to report anything after that. This allowed them to kill and harvest at their leisure.” At this, Lord-Sire turns to stare at Cruentus like the metal-god he was, his eyes as cold and harsh as dead stars. The mercenaries around your cousin, his most loyal (and terrified) troops, begin backing away from him, giving him the space of the newly dead.

You had never thought someone could be so pale before.

“The merchant lacked the ability to perform the murders himself - he appeared to be more of a mule of sorts. We waited to see who would come to meet him, and encountered the Thing, backed by a dozen cultists disguised as servitors. We fought them as best we could, and warned the Family of this terrible danger as soon as we could.”

Growling, the amplifiers echoing the noise across the bay, your Lord-Sire stomps to Cruentus, picking him up by both arms, lifting him two meters off the deck, his legs flailing. His voice is like an avalanche. “Explain.” Your cousin looks more like a toy soldier than he ever had, wearing a dozen medals on his overstated dress uniform, held by a monster of ceramite three meters high.

“My Lord-Sire! You said you wanted to hear nothing more of it! It was just dregs killing each other as they always have. There were no cultists when I checked, no Thing!”
“You didn’t even check the bodies, did you? Ritual killing like this, and you couldn’t be bothered to check?”
“My Lord-Sire, it seemed like any other gang war! How could we know it was the Great Enemy? … My Lord-Sire, I have always served! I simply did as you asked, you said you wanted to hear nothing more of it!”
“Remember what else I said Cruentus?” The massive claws crunch down, crushing Cruentus’ arms to pulp, his screams suddenly echoing about the room. “I didn’t want a murder-cult.”

Ripping his arms off entirely, your Lord-Sire throws your cousin to the ground, his arterial blood spurting out of both sockets. He waits a few moments, then steps forward, putting his massive boot on the chest and face of Cruentus, slowly pushing downward. The screams are muffled, and then cease, as you listen to your cousin’s skull and ribcage crackle and break under the pressure, pushing together into a shapeless gel.

A quick message to the Greycloaks, and the smear on the ground is incinerated by heavy flamers, turning to ash even as your Lord-Sire speaks. “I don’t know you if you were a heretic or simply incompetent, but both are to be punished. Your remains will be seperated from this ship, never to be re-used and reprocessed in the continuance of our Family.” He looks at the Greycloaks. “Have the ash spaced. Every molecule.”

Lord-Sire looks to you, speaking over a private com. “Continue your investigation. The ship knows there was a Warp Incursion, but rumors will say we’ve taken care of it. There is some vile cult of the Great Enemy on this ship, I can smell it. Find them. Kill them if you can, notify me if you can’t. We destroyed the Thing for now, but I have no doubt they can resummon it given time. I’m giving you a thousand Thrones to start. You are showing good initiative, keep it up.”

Unspoken, is the knowledge that you investigated your cousin to bring about his downfall, as well as serve the Imperium. That kind of thinking is the water Lord-Sire swims in, and it would be alien to even consider that it didn’t enter your goals. Even more so, that is the mentality he tries to inoculate in his heirs. The elite, the best of, will join him on the Command Deck, and Cruentus simply didn’t have the subtlety it took.

Parallel to this, the Magos messages you as well.
<You have done well. This quest of yours will require additional assets; I am sending you an algorithm package that will grant you greater understanding of the Machine-Spirits. Use it wisely and well, there are few on this Ship who even know such a thing is possible. Be wary of the false-servitors; they may have just been disguised heretics, but I am concerned about some deeper Tech-Heresy.>

Within a matter of minutes, it seems, you receive messages from other members of your Family.

A Amacita Requests a Meeting. “We haven’t talked much since you got back, but we were friends in childhood. There are things going on that I can’t say on comm, but please come see me, we can meet at in one of the old storage bays at this location.”
B Limosa Request a Meeting. “My dear Cousin! I didn’t know you had it in you. Splendid job, splendid job, and may I say that the footage of Cruentus is the best thing all Season! All the Family is talking about it, you really should come to one of our parties dear one. I have a small one planned just in a few days, you really should try to make it.”
C Woodhouse Requests a Meeting You haven’t seen him for a while, come to think of it, and he sounds … a little odd. Spacy, speech slurred. There is a lot of background noise as well.
D Ignore the messages for now, you should investigate the final battle of the Thing. There might be something there, and you need to examine it before the cleansers finish the area.
E Something Else

Loel fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Oct 12, 2014

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That quote sets my PARANOIA sense a tingle.
It's very good to have a master that appreciates a suspicious mind.

I vote C - woodhouse might have stumbled on something important and relevant.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Cruentus got off rather lightly, all things considered.

We must keep up with our social engagements among the family... after we keep our own little household in order. Let's see what's going on with Woodhouse.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Reminder:

Limosa is a sanctioned psyker, made our childhood hell, and is the most likely heir to the RT. Discovered mutants among the maintenance crews, had them exterminated.
Amacitia is a scribe, really was a friend when we were kids, and isn't ambitious. Had to investigate reports of something 'odd' reported by laborers, found nothing.

Regardless of what we do right now, we should accept Limosa's party invitation, and try to look like someone who won't pose a threat to him.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
D then C
Investigating around shouldn't take long and once the cleaners clean we'll lose whatever may or may not be there.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Loving this writing style.

Friends close. Enemies closer. But the help is more than games. Check up on Woodhouse.

But if we get the chance we should keep contacts with Amacita. She's a bookish confidant, and investigated 'something wierd' which is something we should get into.

Also, where are these names coming from? I'm picking up some Latin. Amacita (aka little friend). Limosa (aka lemon/tart/sour).

Outrail fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Oct 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Re: My dad, we'll have time for social calls later.
Right now we need to take care of official business.