Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

I doxed myself and found out I once bought watch batteries online and used to shitpost in the counter strike forums when I was 14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

no they will not posted:

Sensitive information deleted... i have to protect my family...

imma kick that guys rear end

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Wait who skinned at cat?!

feller
Jul 5, 2006

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Wait who skinned at cat?!

and how?

Matty
Oct 29, 2010
Remember the time Abe doxxed that 13 year old child and rounded up a cadre of sjw and feminists to try and gently caress his life up? Good times

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Doxx me erry day.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

afeelgoodpoop posted:

im barack obama.

No your not. I am, just dox me if you want to prove it, good luck though, I am posting from Air Force One on a top secret connection, you'll never prove it is me, but you'll never stop thinking that it might be. Have fun.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
teh doxx? yeah, i know that place. its a chill place to hang if u ever need someone who will listen, duty free freight, or maybe a ripe banana, even some heroine. we just call em whores, but yeah. gotta watch out though, some of those whores got a bad smack habit. i used to give chances, but now i just toss er back in the drink when i hooks me any junkie, or even one of them fancy ladyboys with the smack habit.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
i am a cat named Ricky irl and will be put to sleep if found out

do you really want that, you monster?

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm a normal person, with friends and I drink occasionally and I go to a city university to study business. I have a loving family, and no weird sexual kinks.

Thanks for listening.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Troposphere posted:

i'll kick ur rear end

That thing is pretty cool, but so is cubone.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

No your not. I am, just dox me if you want to prove it, good luck though, I am posting from Air Force One on a top secret connection, you'll never prove it is me, but you'll never stop thinking that it might be. Have fun.

u forgot to capitalize Top Secret, princess punctuation.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Izumi Konata posted:

lol

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Izumi Konata posted:

My Fellow American, it is not "Top Secret", it is top secret because we have many top secret connections. Thanks for your concern with my grammar though.

-O

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

I'm a normal person, with friends and I drink occasionally and I go to a city university to study business. I have a loving family, and no weird sexual kinks.

Thanks for listening.

I'm, err, normal, as well.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
'm a normal person who doesn't want people to harass my family

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

'm a normal person who doesn't want people to harass my family

Crossing the streams is taboo from my perspective and should never be done, I'm more talking about "helldumping" but I hate that term and doxx is fun to say/read.

If we all were so lucky to live in the wizarding world of Harry Potter, I believe crossing the streams would be considered an unforgivable act, much like the unforgivable curses.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I agree with your op in principle synthy, and have made no effort to hide the real person who i am from these forums, but there are enough weird lunatics that would use doxxing to find out ppl's family and parents and be rude to them that I think it's still really bad to do.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Crossing the streams is taboo from my perspective and should never be done, I'm more talking about "helldumping" but I hate that term and doxx is fun to say/read.

If we all were so lucky to live in the wizarding world of Harry Potter, I believe crossing the streams would be considered an unforgivable act, much like the unforgivable curses.

Ah. yeah, this is true + agreed.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

no they will not posted:

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If the forums weren't full of hosed up people, they wouldn't have to worry about people finding out they are hosed up.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Can anyone guess what is my hosed Up secret?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Don Tacorleone posted:

puts hoisin sauce on hot dogs

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Don Tacorleone posted:

obsessively watches american idol and pays chinese hackers to hack peoples computers to try and rig the results. also only has a 60minutes/month cell phone plan

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

sether01 posted:

obsessively watches american idol and pays chinese hackers to hack peoples computers to try and rig the results. also only has a 60minutes/month cell phone plan

this but my sugar daddy pays for my cell

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

client posted:

if the doxxmen are brave and powerful enough they can find out that i posted "minion ftw" on a twisted metal forum 12 years ago

minion was cool as hell but my favorite was mr grimm

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Normal people don't worry about doxxing because we did normal stupid kid things on the internet like name a neopet Fartballz or got in a pokemon argument or something. The only reason GBS (and most of the rest of SA) makes such a big deal about being doxxed is because they assume everyone else in the world also drew the girl from Gargoyles getting hosed or posted stories about how they skinned live cats on newgrounds like they did.
Yeah I don't get it, I've done dumb poo poo on the internet and I'm sure I'd cop some flak for it but it's just dumb poo poo. Maybe it has something to do with the sort of person who seeks unpaid moderation positions on reasonably large internet forums?

no they will not posted:

g0m... please stay safe.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I don't want to get swatted and have heavily armed men with an itchy trigger finger more than likely blow my brains out

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
actually if everyone had a dark secret no one would have to be afraid

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
the catch-22

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
hi im a rogue dark lord irl, im not ashamed of the real me :)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There's about a 1000 page EXTREMELY sexual fan-fiction I wrote about Ship to Shore out there somewhere. You'd think that's specific enough to figure out who I am but you'd be wrong.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I even have a genuine alias irl, but that said, I really don't have anything I'm super ashamed of in all my years online. Sure, if my parents found out about my exotic sex life they'd probably have a lot of questions, but that's probably the worst of it for me. I don't really care if someone finds me out.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
As a preteen i did neopets and posted about ghosts on the gamefaqs paranormal conspiracy board

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

"Rowdy" Ronda Rousey is the UFC women's division champion and also a movie actress, she used to moderate a Pokemon forum and was a huge nerd

nobody cares, she still brings in a lot of money

some people posted her pokemon comments online, no big deal except people wondering wtf she was talking about, but that's no different from the average MMA fighter

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
I had to pm grover to give him a heads up because several goons offsite actually had a calling campaign going to his local board of whatever trying to get his house condemned

that was too hosed up for a internet joke even if he is a bad person and was a terrible mod. keep the net on the net, yo

I made angelfire websites about pokemon and dbz when I was a kid

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

GBS Poster Just Wants A Normal Life

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Helldump was really funny but also scary at the same time

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
what if i actively want you to harass my family how would doxxing work then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Uhh, are people seriously thinking digimon is better than pokemon right now?

Digimon was always better than Pokemon in every way.

• Locked thread