Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Iggy Koopa posted:

i have met like 50 chicks who look exactly likethis wtf is up with that

MeetUp gatherings aren't for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i just meant like throughout my life ive met them, not like on dates i just happen to know a bunch of ladies that look like that lady does

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!
feminism is good and i like it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iggy Koopa posted:

i just meant like throughout my life ive met them, not like on dates i just happen to know a bunch of ladies that look like that lady does

sure. they're called Moms

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Iggy Koopa posted:

Oh thanks for clearing that up because we all assumed you were going on lots of dates

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Iggy Koopa posted:

i have met like 50 chicks who look exactly likethis wtf is up with that

its when fat people get so fat that their face basically turns into amorphous blobs. They all start looking the same p. much

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i repect feminism by nutting on its back

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Amarcarts posted:

Oh thanks for clearing that up because we all assumed you were going on lots of dates

nah most people know i live with my girlfriend

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Feminism is about securing more power for women in western societies, societies where they already enjoy a considerable amount (through sex and subterfuge :v ). Its the gulf arab states and pakistan/india that really need it.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
they should just buy and shoot guns to cure their penis envy

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
I personally prescribe to the philosophy of egalitarianism, which is like feminism only better. True equality means treating everyone's problems as though they are equally important.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
The cognate distance in Feminism can be seen in how little lip service they give to womens' rights abuses in places like the Middle East; instead they focus on trifling issues in 1st world nations like the U.S.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Narciss posted:

The cognate distance in Feminism can be seen in how little lip service they give to womens' rights abuses in places like the Middle East; instead they focus on trifling issues in 1st world nations like the U.S.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Tautologicus posted:

Feminism is about securing more power for women in western societies, societies where they already enjoy a considerable amount (through sex and subterfuge :v ).

redpilled by moldbug

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Throwdini posted:

they should just buy and shoot guns to cure their penis envy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbzKVg8OGbI

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
feminism is extremely ftw

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Narciss posted:

E: VVV OK. VVV

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Oct 19, 2014

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Pththya-lyi posted:

yes, because powerful nations imposing their values on other cultures has always ended well

no, don't

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Beta-male gamer virgin: "Male-dominated society has deemed me a loser and a failure. Should I adopt alternative value system such as feminism? No, I think I will double down on the frat-bro culture that spurns me and dehumanize women anonymously online."

*dies a virgin*

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Agag posted:

Beta-male gamer virgin: "Male-dominated society has deemed me a loser and a failure. Should I adopt alternative value system such as feminism? No, I think I will double down on the frat-bro culture that spurns me and dehumanize women anonymously online."

*dies a virgin*

FEMINISM ISN'T REAL, YOU oval office BITCH, I'M GONNA KILL YOU *literally proves feminism is real just by existing*

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
feminism is cool because every choice i make is an expression of my girl power. like buying the cleaning products the tv tells me to - it shows how much more competent i am than the stupid men in the commercials

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Sharia law is very pro feminism. It gives women a ton of freedom IRL.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Please don't use vernacular like "Beta-male virgin" while ostensibly being in favor of feminism.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

actually, do

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

when I meet a woman who says that she's a feminist she usually turns out to be pretty cool to talk to and hang out with

thanks for reading my feminism story

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
choosing not to have sex? feminist

choosing to have lots of sex? also feminist

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Narciss posted:

Women face widespread discrimination and abuse in Western societies. Please don't conscript feminist critiques for some racist agenda against Middle Easterners.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Torka posted:

when I meet a woman who says that she's a feminist she usually turns out to be pretty cool to talk to and hang out with

I've never met a single person who is opposed to, or "doesn't believe in," feminism who wasn't a total piece of poo poo.

Please bear in mind this is anecdotal, I don't want to generalize.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Agag posted:

Ugly Women face widespread discrimination and abuse in Western societies. Please don't conscript feminist critiques for some racist agenda against Middle Easterners.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

The Taint Reaper posted:

Sharia law is very pro feminism. It gives women a ton of freedom IRL.

see, women have to cover up because all men are secretly werewolves, only their transformations are triggered by a woman's uncovered hair instead of the full moon

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Torka posted:

Dat New Zealand doe

Agag posted:

Women face widespread discrimination and abuse in Western societies. Please don't conscript feminist critiques for some racist agenda against Middle Easterners.
When you approach me in public, you are Schrödinger’s Rapist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFy_qjolU
You may or may not be a man who would commit rape.

I won’t know for sure unless you start sexually assaulting me.
http://i.imgur.com/ncB1eWC.jpg :nws:
I can’t see inside your head, and I don’t know your intentions.
http://i.imgur.com/fm3wrwR.jpg :nws:
If you expect me to trust you—to accept you at face value as a nice sort of guy—you are not only failing to respect my reasonable caution, you are being cavalier about my personal safety.
http://i.imgur.com/syEWcrQ.png :nws:
Do you think I’m overreacting? One in every six American women will be sexually assaulted in her lifetime.

Miss LonelyHearts wishes you happiness and success in your search for romantic companionship.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
i'm going to read the second sex soon, i think :)

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Al Cowens posted:

Dat New Zealand doe

idgi

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Effectronica posted:

i'm going to read the second sex soon, i think :)

it's good.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Al Cowens posted:

When you approach me in public, you are Schrödinger’s Rapist.

You may or may not be a man who would commit rape.

As I pointed out in another thread, all human beings are dangerous.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Agag posted:

learn some intersectionality (the real thing) and get back to us.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I don't know much of anything about New Zealand so perhaps you can enlighten me but I'm pretty sure your neighborhood doesn't have the same kind of faux-radical activist climate that I'm surrounded by and well GBS might have an IQ of 60 in these times but I'm sure you know about anecdotes and the perils thereof

Agag posted:

Suck my twink mocha-colored cock with a side of sambal oelek

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Agag posted:

Existing is dangerous because it eventually leads to nonexistence. #2deep4u

didymos
Sep 30, 2014

Gendered slur up in here. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

look it up mam the etymology is clean

• Locked thread