Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
twee as gently caress was cool & unjustly banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
p. sure twee as gently caress was the protagonist (if you can call him that) of albert camus' famous novel L'Etranger

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
You are all my best posters. :)

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

She would be really pretty even if she halved her body mass

Or split into two women, mebbe?

Kidsolo posted:

he got beaten up by 12 small kids playing loudly in the pool. how many small kids can you beat in a fight?

This sounds like some manner of mod challenge.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Drink Cheerwine posted:

twee as gently caress was cool & unjustly banned

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Tautologicus

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Did anyone say "I AM BRAWW" .. lool... anyone at all..???

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

I AM BRAWW posted:

Did anyone say "I AM BRAWW" .. lool... anyone at all..???

no because you are braww and we are not

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

vyst posted:

You do realIze that no matter how much you jerk posters off in this thread we won't forget your contributions to the Doobie threads right?

Youre welcome?

E: also lol, r u mad that ppl mentioned me but nobody knows who u r?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Poetic Justice posted:

you are one of my best too, although I preferred your previous avatar

Thanks!
I also preferred my previous avatar. I considered buying a new one, but I was voted this one so the point seems moot.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
everybody sucks

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Equine Don posted:

everybody sucks

woah dog, not very best friendy

recommended reading:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
well carl i dont know how the gently caress you pulled it off but youve done it again. good dog, carl

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

Youre welcome?

E: also lol, r u mad that ppl mentioned me but nobody knows who u r?

Yes I post in gbs for the notoriety. The fact people don't empty quote me regularly is stressful and assists in my depression but I've discussed all of this with my therapist.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

splurgerwitzl used to be up there on my list but then disappeared for a long time

list attrition is a serious risk here in gbs

but i agree with him about tautologicus

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ilikedirt

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

nomadologique you're funny when you're not on that next level troll grind that hurts my brain as well as my soul. I also like blue pointy anime avatar guy. For a communist.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

nomadologique posted:

splurgerwitzl used to be up there on my list but then disappeared for a long time

list attrition is a serious risk here in gbs

but i agree with him about tautologicus
I don't mean to shock you but this place is kind of mean-spirited in a way that other places aren't, such as reddit, outside my house, the workplace, etc

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

no blame bro

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

who was that one crazy guy who made a machine to cure retards (his words) with solar rays or something. and was planning to take back the word niggardly? also he replied to his own posts.

he was good. i vote for him.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i wish two worlds had lived to see gbs 1.4 :(

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
Werebear was a pretty cool insane person before it turned out he a credit card thief, a racist and a bigot.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Three Olives posted:

Werebear was a pretty cool insane person before it turned out he a credit card thief, a racist and a bigot.

"Please visit me at motherless.com to find cure for Obama and other science facts"

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

LifeSizePotato posted:

i wish two worlds had lived to see gbs 1.4 :(

me too. for some reason i am loving fascinated by that dude

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Al Cowens posted:

You are all my best posters. :)

for example, from this page:

sabel/al cowens- tranny? okya, reposts stuff a lot? ok, still fun and good- especially liked the meltdown over child abuse (its good)

lifesizepotato- has cool as gently caress guns, makes funny posts that also informative ("op is a homo" eg for example and im like wow i didnt know that, today i learned)

three olives- effortlessly trolls legions of spastic gibbering iditos by owning a condo and being a gay that doesnt fit in their rigid box of socially acceptable gayhavior

claven666- doesnt post much (maybe?) but i was briefly amused by his satan-sponsored posting

iggy koopa- that dude gave hisself a swirly for the internet, pro laughs. i hope he finds more money & better fitting clothes tho.

nomadologique- a poster who will rly commit to a joke, like write a full paragraph or two of really good poo poo, als o haha those wheels are crooked. siad im a good poster, A+++++++

a starwar betamax- hell, i wouldve voted for him for ik if he wanted it, but he didnt which was also the correct attitude. makes good thraeds, his dogatar rules

vyst- p funny guy, i cant help but think of his sad dog body tho, sorry vyst, ur brainmeats are cool but ur bodymeats are not. keep working

grrrlsweatshirt- name reminds me of an AIM screenname which makes me smile, often takes posts in unexepcted & exciting directions, says yes to playing along- possible improv star

equine don- think that's neo-duckburg, that guys cool and his old man attitudes (real or fake) expose a lot of dumbassery in the forums. possibly? maybe im thinking of someone else

suicide sam e- i support historically oppressed white ppl like the reindeer people he hails from, but also his jokes, they are good. last seen posting informatively about burns and saying im right

fetus tree- conquistador? says hosed up poo poo that makes a lot of ppl reall y loving PISSED which i favor. maybe a commiter of forums crimes, but no mods no masters idgaf

i am brawww- strong name, my god its powerful. every time i read it, i wanna roar it. hasnt gone mad with power

poetic justice- wilded out on some mods, sometimes makes inflammatory posts that make me grin

if i missed you and ur on this page im sorry but i dont know your posts well enough or i just skipped u due to laziness this was a lotof posting for me, youre probably ok by me. i dont think any poster is irredeemable, and pretty much all of them have some good points

thanks for reading or not, i love my dead gay post

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Cool guys. I get it. Fine. Whatever. Not like I cared if any of you liked me anyway.

No really. I don't care that no one said me. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. It's really not a big deal. I think I'll manage. Seriously though, it's totally ok that no one said me.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i only noticed u like 2 days ago u haven't had time to make either a positive or negative impression so i'll give u the benefit of the doubt n say

Windows 98 i really liked that OS

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

everyone is great in their own special way

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Gaunab, Gaunab, Gaunab, Gaunab, and Gaunab because I post hot fire

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the truth is.... we are all special snowflakes....:cool:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
"if every1 is special....then that means that no-one is......"
-Flash, "the incredibles" Pixar movie

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

nomadologique posted:

i only noticed u like 2 days ago u haven't had time to make either a positive or negative impression so i'll give u the benefit of the doubt n say

Windows 98 i really liked that OS

:regd05:

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!

bunky posted:

everyone is great in their own special way

thank u.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Three Olives, even if I disagree with his "lifestyle" choices and texasmed too

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i say yes to playing along

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Drink Cheerwine posted:

a list of brosters

i think you're p. cool too

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i cant own a poster

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Windows 98 posted:

Cool guys. I get it. Fine. Whatever. Not like I cared if any of you liked me anyway.

No really. I don't care that no one said me. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. It's really not a big deal. I think I'll manage. Seriously though, it's totally ok that no one said me.

Same, but unironically.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Wicker Man posted:

Same, but unironically.

I appreciate the coherent efforts of many posters, but for fear of leaving some of them out I'm not going to list them. It's like if you send a holiday card to everyone in your family and they're all grateful, but turns out you forgot one crazy relative whom comes to your house and kills you because they think you intentionally excluded them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
mookface for his brilliant anecdotes.

gnarlyhotep for his good posts and googly-eyed avatar (I'm quite shallow).

Sheng-ji Yang for lol.

everyone who donated good poo poo to the MOB thread

• Locked thread