Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Burqa King posted:

So you're saying it was just the new manager bounce phenomenon? Now I feel better

New manager bounce to the top of the league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

Wazzerphuk posted:

Looks like everyone has missed the fact we're cool and good again

This is true.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Reading are definitely not cool or good right now. We are the fat kid summer camp of the championship.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Its the big one tonight, the one everyones been waiting for

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Indeed. The owls will be looking to get maximum points at Brentford

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

is there a stream for it? I'll be honest bse, I'm making GBS threads bricks at what might happen to us, this evening.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Doesn't look like streams will be available but sometimes they pop up right before kick off so who knows. I'll post if I find one

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Blue Star Error posted:

I think Kike will down the Wolves imo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The Big Taff Man posted:

I think Kike will down the Wolves imo

He's a rootless internationalist for sure

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I get that ref and hell, I love it.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Blue Star Error posted:

lol

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

lol nice

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Blue Star Error posted:

Doesn't look like streams will be available but sometimes they pop up right before kick off so who knows. I'll post if I find one

First there was a statement up saying that Unibet don't hold the rights to it (so it wouldn't be streamed), but apparently now Unibet are saying that it will be streamed after all - but the statement is still up, so gently caress knows whether it will be or not. Fingers x'd.

e; there are links up again now, but they aren't working yet.

Pipski fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Oct 21, 2014

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Pipski posted:

First there was a statement up saying that Unibet don't hold the rights to it (so it wouldn't be streamed), but apparently now Unibet are saying that it will be streamed after all - but the statement is still up, so gently caress knows whether it will be or not. Fingers x'd.

not sure what good kissing your fingers will do

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Pipski posted:

e; there are links up again now, but they aren't working yet.

Looks like none of tonights games are being streamed. I'll be listening on the ole wireless

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Championship rivals Brentford and Sheffield Wednesday battle to a thrilling 0-0 draw at Griffin Park. Holy crap Lois!

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
My favourite part was when Derby went to the top of the league.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Did Boro win???

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
no

also cameron jerome is claiming one of the cool and good leeds lads racially abused him, the big fanny.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Big Taff Man posted:

Did Boro win???

It's a marathon not a sprint.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

no

also cameron jerome is claiming one of the cool and good leeds lads racially abused him, the big fanny.

its a term of endearment in italy

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

It was the worst kind of racism too, one against a player for my team

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Leeds are scum. Racist scum.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Pissflaps posted:

:agreed:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

Racism is back, in a big way

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
Milanic sacked, after 6 games. Jesus this league is just full of teams in meltdown (yes, we are one of them!).

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
tbf I have no clue what was going on today, we battered them first half, absolutely battered them, then for some reason we changed formation at half time and got battered. I'm not going to feel sorry for Milanic, at all.

Give it to the only man who's been any good at it this season.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I did pop into town after the game and bought a cushion, so it's not all bad news, btw

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Another goalless draw, that takes us to a goal difference of zero, and leaves us exactly halfway up the league in 12th. It's an exciting time to be a Wednesday fan. What twists and turns lie ahead I wonder

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Wigan Athletic have finally won a football match. Away at Derby of all places, maybe we can finally get a decent run going.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Ilyich posted:

Wigan Athletic have finally won a football match. Away at Derby of all places, maybe we can finally get a decent run going.

You're coming to the Macron a week on Friday, so I hope not!!!

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Burqa King posted:

Another goalless draw, that takes us to a goal difference of zero, and leaves us exactly halfway up the league in 12th. It's an exciting time to be a Wednesday fan. What twists and turns lie ahead I wonder

Kieran Westwood rescued you big time

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
*in 606 voice* yeah basically we should play him up front against Charlton

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
I'm glad that Reading didn't lose again today and did in fact, win

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*Fires up desperate managers with no standards who will literally work for petrol money.txt* Megson in????

Crayfish
May 7, 2009
Has Paul Jewell been up to much recently?

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Give it to the only man who's been any good at it this season.

Radio Leeds reporting that Redfearn has the job on a permanent basis please please please please

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Leeds are a sick, racist joke.

Carrier
May 12, 2009

We all hate leeds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Lol Birmingham