Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
WTA Rant:

I loving dropped the hammer on Kvitova last night after Woz clenched, figuring that Woz was going to mail it in and save some energy for the semis. Nope. Lost in straight sets. Now Halep is playing a loving 3 hour match for no reason other than loving funsies. She already clenched, and if she had let Ivanovic win in 2, Serena would have been knocked out. Now Serena, the best player in the world, has had a full days rest and the others have to play 3 in 3 to win.

Someone please teach these girls how to play to win a tournament and not just the match they are currently in. Jesus Christ. loving learn how to game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bet on the baseballs over 7.

will post hand egg bets on Saturday.

Also put moneys on El Classico, over 3 goals at 1.8:1

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

On Jersey already, locked in the Avs, no play on the Bolts. Also on South Alabama tonight -14, because my south Alabama Jags are a good football team and Troy is not.

Also on Giants ML. Sorry Giants backers, this practically ensures that they won't win.

Cousin Balki
Jan 31, 2002
Royals +120 for tonight

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
$500 ON o57 in BYu game.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

over is not happening in the baseballs. will hammer the giants under 2 at -125 to make back my bet. aka the best way to lose more money

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Holy poo poo that over in the BYU game hit at Halftime. No reason to watch this massacre now.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

So far today I have West Virginia -1. 43-25-1 YTD.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Adding Illinois +5

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

Puck tonight:

WildSharks +105
Pittsburgh -120

Cousin Balki
Jan 31, 2002
Here's what I've got for the early games.

Kansas State -10
Wisconsin +2 / Memphis -11 / Rice -1.5 / Texas vs Kansas State o35 Teaser
Nebraska -8 / Kansas +3 / Minnesota +7 / Arkansas -14 Teaser

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Viper I hope you feel good about your massive college card because I just tailed all of it

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

Viper I hope you feel good about your massive college card because I just tailed all of it

Jesus Christ. I feel good about a vast majority of it. Some of the spots are pretty "Pinch your nose and trust the number" but that's the case with gambling in general.The 2 Unit plays I feel better about obviously.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

gently caress it let's roll boys. Just got on these.

Viper_3000 posted:

Miami OH -7 +100
OKST -3
2U OKST -1
Kentucky +14
Texas Tech +22.5
Vandy/Mizzou Over 41.5
Temple +9
Wazzu +3
Wyoming +18.5
3U Ole Miss/LSU Under 45
Tenny +18
Penn State +14.5
Utah +1
Hawaii +3

:clint:

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I guess in full disclosure I should mention I teased Miami OH with SJSU.

Miami OH pk/SJSU +15.5

EDIT: Jesus Christ, I didn't loving expect Arkansas to bring their loving National Championship bag of tricks to try and beat UAB. That trick play. What the gently caress.

Viper_3000 fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 25, 2014

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Adding Washington State ML +120

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I'm loving sorry about the early card. I figured Texas's anemic offense into my number, but I didn't expect them to not get off the loving bus. It's no wonder the defense quit in the 4th.

I didn't see the Minny game, so I don't know what happened there. Arkansas though...I guess they just really wanted a win over a team from Alabama, didn't see much of that one either, but when you break out a trick play against loving UAB...I just don't even.

Refs are loving with this UVA/UNC game. I think UVA can close it out if they don't get hosed too hard. They are clearly the better team here.

EDIT: Way to implode UVA. Ugh.

Viper_3000 fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Oct 25, 2014

Funky Kong
Aug 24, 2009
Today I'm on:

Hawaii +3
LSU/Miss under 45
Penn St +14.5
Washington State +2.5

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Ty1990 posted:

Adding Washington State ML +120

Well...I was a bit off here :stare:.

2-1 day. Don't think I'll be adding anything else.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

If you tailed my picks I owe you more than a couple of rounds if we are ever in the same city. What a loving bloodbath, god drat.

EDIT: Chasing a bit here.

Ole Miss TT Under 24.5 (1Unit)
LSU TT Under 21 (1U)

EDIT2: loving Peterman? Are you kidding me Butch? Gonna be live betting Bama.

Viper_3000 fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Oct 26, 2014

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

Alabama -34.5 (-115) Live

Going to lose money on this game overall but Tennessee is not going to get it going after giving up 800 yards to Cooper in the first half.

EDIT: Caps ML -125

Viper_3000 fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Oct 26, 2014

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
As a caps fan i think they kinda suck. Dont know jack about the flames but they seem to be hot.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I'm all over the under on the early early game in London tomorrow, 10 units under 47. No whammies

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

I'm all over the under on the early early game in London tomorrow, 10 units under 47. No whammies

I really like this too. Two turd teams playing overseas, on a soccer pitch? Seems like a good under to hit, and I'm on it as well, though not for as much as you are.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Lions/Colts ML parlay

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Lions are due for a 44 point game. I'll stay away.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

Jesus Christ is it not my day. The Sharks at the Tank vs the Sabers, AND THEY loving LOSE? TO THE GODDAMN SABERS?

Just gently caress my life. I'm going to finish this big boy bottle of gin now. Probably taking a week off of football too. God drat.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Tempted to take the 0-1 touchdowns at 35 to 1 seeing how inept both offenses are, jet lag, the morning, lions d etc...

also never betting on the flames ever again.

Despera fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Oct 26, 2014

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

If I didn't try and chase on Bama, I would have wound up with an ok day instead of a bloodbath. If Hawaii closes it out I'll be down only 2 Units, which I'm ok with after this morning.

No adds tonight for tomorrow's card. Letting all that NFL poo poo ride as of now.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Viper_3000 posted:

I really like this too. Two turd teams playing overseas, on a soccer pitch? Seems like a good under to hit, and I'm on it as well, though not for as much as you are.

I go super small ball at $25 units, so it's not much in the grand scheme. I'm trying to bolster my roll a bit is all. There's so many factors that would point to an under here, what you pointed out as well as the Falcons O line being busted up along with a lot of the scorers on Detroit's side. Things that could make it go over would be the Falcons being a total sieve or it somehow being a competitive game.

And yeah the Sabres have now beaten the Sharks 7 times straight. They're somehow quite good at that.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

I go super small ball at $25 units, so it's not much in the grand scheme. I'm trying to bolster my roll a bit is all. There's so many factors that would point to an under here, what you pointed out as well as the Falcons O line being busted up along with a lot of the scorers on Detroit's side. Things that could make it go over would be the Falcons being a total sieve or it somehow being a competitive game.

And yeah the Sabres have now beaten the Sharks 7 times straight. They're somehow quite good at that.

I just realized that should say turf not turd. What I mean to say is both these teams do better in a dome, and a soccer pitch is the complete opposite of a dome. They are both turd teams though, that statement still applies.

I think I'm more upset about the NHL because I had the Bolts capped perfectly and didn't get a bet on them because of the Sharks making GBS threads the bed against a bad Sabers team. Apparently they do have your number I guess. Oh well, I've got another big situational spot coming up in the NHL in a week or two. Hopefully it plays out.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Lions are good, just their offense is crap without megatron.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
good morning guys,

Today I got:

Bucs -2.5

And a bunch of teasers/parlays:

Broncos -1.5/Chiefs pk teaser
Rams +13/Packers +8.5 teaser
Bengals +8.5/Seahawks +1 teaser (don't know why I did this, in retrospect I regret it)

Lions/Colts ML parlay
Lions/Bucs/Seahawks/Dolphins/Colts ML parlay

Cousin Balki
Jan 31, 2002
Some NFL action.

Seahawks pk / Dolphins pk / Chiefs -1 Teaser
Colts +3 / Dolphins pk Teaser
Chiefs -1 / Packers +7 Teaser
Packers +1 / Colts -3 Parlay
Packers +1
Colts -3

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Road dogs will be the death of me.

currently at -$995

GB +2 at NO, $440

If I lose this one I'm done for the year.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Today I have Baltimore -2. 45-26-1 YTD.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Lions-Falcons under 46.5
Packers +2
Raiders +7
Colts -4
Eagles +1.5
Bengals +2.5
Titans +4
Jags +6.5
Jets -3
Panthers +5.5
Rams +7
Patriots -6 (HATE IT, Bears need this win more than the Pats. Not betting against my team though)
Vikings +2.5

I have a few props too. I can't stop betting the "Will a team score in the first 6 minutes", Patriots -0.5 first Q,

I'll probably load up on more 4 o'clock games when my 1 o'clocks go out the window
Fade me

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Finally hit on a baseball parlay picking the giants and the over last night.

Now for today's cool kid picks:

Juventus v. Palermo under 2.5
Ravens -1
Colts -3
Dolphins -6
Seattle v Carolina over 45
GB +2.5
Miami v Jacksonville over 42.5
Chiefs v. Rams under 44.5

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Any one have any views on remaining world series action?

Seems like with how shields has blown and bumgarner has been lights out giants will be up 3 to 2 and I can't see royals coming back from that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

taking the winnings from the Juventus game and putting them on Chelsea to win at 2.60

• Locked thread