Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Scrap Dragon posted:

Posting to confirm that I am delicious

Carrots are delicious. :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
i'm small, round, and furry and am quite popular down under

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Science of Suck posted:

a wombat isn't a fruit you nerd.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

a wombat isn't a fruit you nerd.

I disagree with this statement.

Fun fact: I've never tasted myself. I don't know if I am delicious.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

Dude, tomatoes are objectively fruit. Also, I think you're lying about your flavor, unless there's a bunch of us.

##vote Abyssal Squid

I'll call tomatoes fruit the second you sprinkle acorns on your cereal. :colbert:

Anyway, I was trying to bring some zest to the discussion.

A rambutan :o

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I don't see a reason not to claim your flavor role.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
the answer was danny devito. aussies loving love taxi

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
vote squid

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Met posted:

I don't see a reason not to claim your flavor role.

So there's no like correlation between flavor-role and food role? Like cops are blueberries or something?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Abyssal Squid posted:

I'll call tomatoes fruit the second you sprinkle acorns on your cereal. :colbert:

Anyway, I was trying to bring some zest to the discussion.

Ah, I see. My flavor is appealing, but in a different way.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Science of Suck you need a double pound sign in front of the word vote for it to count.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

AtrociousToaster posted:

So there's no like correlation between flavor-role and food role? Like cops are blueberries or something?

I don't know. There's a lot of possible roles for townies. I think it's safe enough to reveal our flavor roles without spoiling any power roles and it will make it that much easier to compare/contrast and maybe catch someone claiming something someone else already has.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Danny Devito is my favorite fruit.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

AtrociousToaster posted:

I get tomato being miller because of that age-old argument but how the heck are blueberries cops?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I get tomato being miller because of that age-old argument but how the heck are blueberries cops?

Blue.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

AtrociousToaster posted:

I have a flavour and role that align, so I'm suspicious of anyone trying to get everybody to claim their role. We might accidentally out a power role.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Pinterest Mom posted:

I have a flavour and role that align, so I'm suspicious of anyone trying to get everybody to claim their role. We might accidentally out a power role.

Mine doesn't align. :colbert:

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Because they're our boys in blue.

Also fine you guys have convinced me to reveal my flavor, though I'm still sour on the idea. I'm Lime, are you happy now? Suck on that. LIME FACT: My brother-in-law literally eats limes plain and it's hilarious every time.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Cops like donuts and blueberry donuts are really good? I have no idea. :v:

Alright well if flavor doesn't mean anything about role I guess there's no reason not to share. I'm a Guava, someone please tell me what I taste like.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I'm a pear. VT. I already checked with PM and I am not, like, pear chunks in syrup or whatever. Just a pear.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

AtrociousToaster posted:

Alright well if flavor doesn't mean anything about role I guess there's no reason not to share. I'm a Guava, someone please tell me what I taste like.

You taste TROPICAL! :dominic:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Of course... :cripes:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I didn't even think of that.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
doh! it's been awhile
##vote squid

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
wait so we're mass-claiming D1?

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
i think squid was claiming banana and is now trying to backtrack with forced joking after being challenged by someone else claiming banana

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

AtrociousToaster posted:

Guava is wonderful stuff. It's... sweet... and tangy... You can find it in juice form in most Latin American stores or aisles at least in the states. It's more of South American fruit through as opposed to Mexican or central American, as far as I know.

I'm a bunch of GRAPES. Red or white, who knows? I'll be having it in liquid form tonight!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

HiipFire posted:

No, we're not. Stop.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

HiipFire posted:

I don't see how this can hurt if they're just flavor roles. Is there a reason we shouldn't be?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

HiipFire posted:

Not your ability. Just your flavor.

What fruit are you?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

AtrociousToaster posted:

I don't see how this can hurt if they're just flavor roles. Is there a reason we shouldn't be?

because my flavour and role align pretty well.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

HiipFire posted:

You probably shouldn't have mentioned that you have a role. :ughh:

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
because VT isn't a role?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Smooth. :coal:

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

i think squid was claiming banana and is now trying to backtrack with forced joking after being challenged by someone else claiming banana

It's been a long time since I've heard Bananaphone all right? I forgot that joke only applied to bananas and not to all fruits with peels, there are a lot of fruits with peels. Here's a picture of a citrus peel if you don't believe me:

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

HiipFire posted:

You're some kind of fruit or vegetable, you turd. Nobody's ever heard of a strawberry cop or bananadoc.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm going to wait for more claims before I throw out wild accusations.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Epsilon Plus posted:

You're some kind of fruit or vegetable, you turd. Nobody's ever heard of a strawberry cop or bananadoc.

wow

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

AtrociousToaster posted:

are you even reading the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

are you even reading the thread

wait, I have to read to play this game? :ohdear:

• Locked thread