Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sas
Oct 29, 2014

So i'm here in my apartment and just not wanting to go out and would rather talk to you giuse.

what's been happening? what going on? here all night and actually interested in talking poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Let's talk, forums poster sas

is this your first UN or are you a rereg? And why don't you have an avatar?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

Let's talk, forums poster sas

is this your first UN or are you a rereg? And why don't you have an avatar?

I do have an avatar, notice the subtle glasses that I got while trying to scam gas money last night to get home to be with my wife who was giving birth to my first son.

I've said before, but been a lurker here for about 5 or 6 years and just joined up. I know each and every one of you far too well, but on holiday now and ditched all my other accounts to focus on the people that matter.

and that's you people in a non-racist term. You people.

brb in 15 heading to BWS for a sec

Sas fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Nov 1, 2014

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
You know us all!? You know ME!?!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
What do you think, of my posting

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

What do you think, of my posting

I know you all very well, your all like the superstars of SA as far as i'm concerned.

I feels like sweet chilli and lime on my lips when I read your posts.

*sussh* That's a good thing. we're in a good place right now.

brb vodka run at bws

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Not much. How is the vodka?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sas posted:

I know you all very well, your all like the superstars of SA as far as i'm concerned.

I feels like sweet chilli and lime on my lips when I read your posts.

*sussh* That's a good thing. we're in a good place right now.

brb vodka run at bws

okay, good!

So do you have hobbies or is reading SA pretty much the highlight here.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
U gay

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

okay, good!

So do you have hobbies or is reading SA pretty much the highlight here.

I'm on holiday at the moment, and finally living in a city after about 3 years of being in the middle of Western Australia.

I've got to say, I find great happiness in talking to youse people while slipping drinks. I find it weird that so many people can live in a place and I don't really want to go out. Not a shut-in, just a country boy/man i guess.

Heading out climbing in the next few days, been doing that since I was 13, now 36.

Sas fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Nov 1, 2014

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

As per the requisites of the new GBA rules, I cannot confirm or deny that.

I do love women though. I would love to say the 'I'm gay' thing (feels like I'm missing out not being able to say that), but that's bannable now, so I love the vag.

vag is short for Vagimite.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sas posted:

I'm on holiday at the moment, and finally living in a city after about 3 years of being in the middle of Western Australia.

I've got to say, I find great happiness in talking to youse people while slipping drinks. I find it weird that so many people can live in a place and I don't really want to go out. Not a shut-in, just a country boy/man i guess.

Heading out climbing in the next few days, been doing that since I was 13, now 36.

That's actually really cool. I sort of hate cities but I guess I can see wanting that change after three years. I'm going on a run myself tomorrow although the ACL on my right knee feels really hosed and it might not be such a smart idea.

I too, love women.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

That's actually really cool. I sort of hate cities but I guess I can see wanting that change after three years. I'm going on a run myself tomorrow although the ACL on my right knee feels really hosed and it might not be such a smart idea.

I too, love women.

how far is the run?

and how do people deal with people driving behind them on a highway?? THIS IS SO WEIRD, USUALLY I'M THE ONLY PERSON ON THE ROAD.

sorry for caps.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you should be worried about the prick in front of you who's going way too slow

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I cant sleep.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sas posted:

how far is the run?

and how do people deal with people driving behind them on a highway?? THIS IS SO WEIRD, USUALLY I'M THE ONLY PERSON ON THE ROAD.

sorry for caps.

In answer to your questions, four miles and scoot over if you feel like they're riding your bumper or too close

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008
cool thread dude, i love stuff, talking bout stuff, all that jazz. Not buttstuff tho, i dont think this thread is the right place for that

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I've been running since I was 14, I'm 27 now, and it's been slowly destroying my body since I started :shrug: no reason to stop now

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

I cant sleep.

welcome then and talk poo poo.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

I've been running since I was 14, I'm 27 now, and it's been slowly destroying my body since I started :shrug: no reason to stop now

same with climbing. my hands naturally curl into fists when resting but you'll understand the love that goes with it.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

BRB pooping posted:

cool thread dude, i love stuff, talking bout stuff, all that jazz. Not buttstuff tho, i dont think this thread is the right place for that

just talk about stuff, no butts involved. How ya going?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I'd like to talk about things tho

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im gonna chill with a friend tomorrow.

That should be cool.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

let's talk about stuff then. I'm probably not from the same place as you people so what's been happening?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

BRB pooping posted:

jazz is good I like jazz here is some jazz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWmE8T09-G4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq9hSBgMbc8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJhHn-TuDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h17u4Ihs-RE

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

I love Frenchy

Complement sandwich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWFjyCYD27M&list=PLrQ8FQSPGs1hvCwkdA8OKLl-6MLi2ew8C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI7jdNAKz3k&list=PLrQ8FQSPGs1hvCwkdA8OKLl-6MLi2ew8C&index=8

on tinder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3542290555&feature=iv&list=UU40gsKaDHTODjixg3JUR7nQ&src_vid=yte9_U4QdQ0&v=YVol8I9TlTU

on stds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4pWP9IajYM&list=UU40gsKaDHTODjixg3JUR7nQ&index=39

Frenchy is the blonde one

with roundabout crew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbDL1STAlps&list=PLrQ8FQSPGs1hvCwkdA8OKLl-6MLi2ew8C&index=4

Sas fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Nov 1, 2014

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
I can't sleep either. Have to get up in an hour anyways.

It's good to have you posting here on the gbs. Welcome!

I got a new av last night, what do you guys think?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sas posted:

let's talk about stuff then. I'm probably not from the same place as you people so what's been happening?

I'm from Oregon, the state where 95% of the population lives in a strip of about 5% of the land.

We've just as of the second week of October or so entered the rainy season and nobody's really adapted to it yet. I still get extremely upset to see it get dark around six. Also at this point about 80% of our Willamette Valley's landmass turns into mud which means I can't wear nice shoes until May.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Marvin Freeman posted:

I can't sleep either. Have to get up in an hour anyways.

It's good to have you posting here on the gbs. Welcome!

I got a new av last night, what do you guys think?

i like the duck. looks nice.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

i've just to talk to my mum on skype, she's in England and I wuv her so I'll be back there in the thread very soon.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Sas posted:

i like the duck. looks nice.

thank you! :bigtran:

so, lonesomedwarf bought you an avatar that allowed you to witness the birth of your son, or something? that's pretty cool

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
in a funny voice "shtuff"

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
shtuff op

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Sas posted:

So i'm here in my apartment and just not wanting to go out and would rather talk to you giuse.

what's been happening? what going on? here all night and actually interested in talking poo poo.

stuff it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
How much do you love gaming?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Broenheim posted:

How much do you love gaming?

I love gaming. started playing the 2-d Wolfenstein on Apple iie, and never stopped. over 1/4 of a century of poo poo gaming here.

apple iie - vic-20 - spectrum - c64 - amstrad - atari ST - amiga 500 - pc

a few consoles but they're not really gaming machines, more like dildos.

Sas fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Nov 1, 2014

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Lamebot posted:

stuff it

I dont know quite what to stuff. help?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Marvin Freeman posted:

thank you! :bigtran:

so, lonesomedwarf bought you an avatar that allowed you to witness the birth of your son, or something? that's pretty cool

I was slutting it up and asking for an avatar to get me home, and that was the only one offered. so it took it.

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008

Sas posted:

just talk about stuff, no butts involved. How ya going?

Im fine, omw home from work , gonna make hamburgers and binge on Gotham i think. Still havent decided if i like it, it has been kinda hit and miss so far

So, how is your day going?

EDIT: Oh, just found out that the alpha for Evolve is free for anyone who has XCOM so i guess im gonna play that tonight :)

BRB pooping fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Nov 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Is stuff talking still going?

• Locked thread