Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

a drinking contest woudl rule but otoh people are saying they drink 750 a a night so i guess id lose really badly

Yeah I fall asleep after like 3 beers, but it would be an awesome thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
one time i was driving drunk as gently caress back on the way home from a college night class. didn't like going home cuz was living with my gf and it was hell. well i started just drinking like 4 beers while driving in the parkway to be legal but it soon escalated and i was slamming 24's of hurricanes and malt liquer. drove off the road right in front of 2 cops in their cars talking,, didn't get caught, but my great grandpa was a free mason,, so that is why i am looked over probably, id really know.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Last painting I sold was 500 bucks.

It was lines on lines on lines layered to hell

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

skeletonotherkin posted:

How long do I have on my 6 to 10 beers a night habit?

well that's avg. 8 drinks a night to his 17 standard drinks so you're in twice as good of shape as he is, keep on truckin and maybe step it up a notch

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
How much do you drink a day.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
drinking contest would be awesome. pick a date and i am down, will destroy everyone, ask about me.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Michael Corleone posted:

one time i was driving drunk as gently caress back on the way home from a college night class. didn't like going home cuz was living with my gf and it was hell. well i started just drinking like 4 beers while driving in the parkway to be legal but it soon escalated and i was slamming 24's of hurricanes and malt liquer. drove off the road right in front of 2 cops in their cars talking,, didn't get caught, but my great grandpa was a free mason,, so that is why i am looked over probably, id really know.

Please don't reproduce

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if theres a drinking contest i will just lie about how much im actually drinking and just post like im drunker than i really am

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Don't drink less

Get your weight up to be good for how much you drink

Then you will be super healthy

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I love how everyone on this forum is basically a high bottom drunk in their mid to late 20s. Its like I'm watching my entire generation implode.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
bac has reached its peak for today: 0.20006917269581637

gonna chill out and get ready for a case of the mondays.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

skeletonotherkin posted:

I love how everyone on this forum is basically a high bottom drunk in their mid to late 20s. Its like I'm watching my entire generation implode.

seriously this is a nightly ritual how long until I die??? I don't want to die

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

drinking contest would be awesome. pick a date and i am down, will destroy everyone, ask about me.

You realise how far you are fallen

You know there is a friends of bill w shrine near you.

You are scared to enter because you fear them,

You spend days programming you days to get loving drunk and black out because its normal.

You hate yourself when you wake up, but are re-inforced because you are still alive.

Normal sleep is difficult because you get tachycardia.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Michael Corleone posted:

I can only drink like 4-5 beers before I get dizzy and sleep on the floor but you should post a thread about it so I can hopefully get a screen shot of you're "do you think I am an alcoholic" and drinking contest next to each other

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

TEAYCHES posted:

if theres a drinking contest i will just lie about how much im actually drinking and just post like im drunker than i really am

I am starting to wonder if youre really gay

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Last time I drank a fifth I met a dude and had serious planning conversations to drive this dudes 300 lbs of marihuana for him

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

skeletonotherkin posted:

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
I want to live in a giant puffy cloud forever just watching people. their foibles. their drama.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

I can only drink like 4-5 beers before I get dizzy and sleep on the floor but you should post a thread about it so I can hopefully get a screen shot of you're "do you think I am an alcoholic" and drinking contest next to each other

A med friend of mine had me pegged at .28 and I was still lucid.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Windows 98 posted:

well i am going to TRY to take tomorrow off. might be tuesday, or wed, maybe thurs. will be out of town this wknd.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

well i am going to TRY to take tomorrow off. might be tuesday, or wed, maybe thurs. will be out of town this wknd.

you need to make the call.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SpeedGem posted:

you need to make the call.

you need to stop posting

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Gay.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
i could drive right now with a .2plus but aint going to bc it aint worth the risk, cops be copping in this hood.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the answer is "c" op

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

i could drive right now with a .2plus but aint going to bc it aint worth the risk, cops be copping in this hood.

it's cheaper to find a plane ticket

and a cab

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
if you cant control how often or how much you drink you are an alcoholic. you can be a heavy drinker without being an alcoholic.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Michael Corleone posted:

Yo definitely go driving you might die that would be p cool

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
going back to places we grew up in changes alot about our chrachter once you get there, prepare for disappointment, and despair

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

you need to stop posting

Just flag a thread I made in gbs, I can't make threads in gbs

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Michael Corleone posted:

don't think you do, know one knows bc i double bag all my cans in black bags, no one can tell. tell me my initials if you know me, i seriously hope u don't.

you and i spoke twice face to face this past week chew on that ;)

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I'd never drive after I've been drinking, and anyone who does deserves what they get

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

all that really matters is what you think and that you know youre an alcoholic

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
if you think there's a forums poster whose trash i haven't gone through slash ejaculated in you are mistaken my friend

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Magnus Gallant posted:

I'd never drive after I've been drinking, and anyone who does deserves what they get

depends if you are a senators child or not

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

warroar posted:

all that really matters is what you think and that you know youre an alcoholic

I put all my empties outside so the bum can get 5 cents for the can, instead of throwing it away. this is society?

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

I paint my dreams. People buy them, its funny cause my dreams want to kill you

How did you work that into a senior thesis?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

How did you work that into a senior thesis?

i never finished college. and i never will.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
gonna try hard not to drink tomorrow. i'll start a thread so we can talk about how cool and sober we are. will also talk to my friends on fb and really try hard. i know i need to chill a bit on the drinking.

• Locked thread